KB Follows The Hi Brix Road In DBHBB

Not the guy who was also QB right Duggan? I don't remember him kicking bare foot. Congrats to yuppie boys kb on the well deserved win. Now I just need the bears to beat the Eagles, sorry Bobby.

:passitleft:
Go Bears!
:high-five:

They gon' put it on them birds today!
LoL

I'm at that point in the grow where not a lot is changing, the buds are starting to swell and opening the tent today the bcp looks noticably bigger. Up until now I thought the BB was going to be my big producer but bcp is trying to catch up. There's some nice colors going on with the bcp for the fade hopefully it continues.

I've placed an order for some more beans the boss wanted me to grow some NL auto by rqs and went ahead and picked up some carnival beans also.

Who doesn't want to feel like they're at a carnival! I wonder if it is a clear headed high tho... Need to do more research
It depends on the pheno you get. My Carnival had a lime smell and was very clear headed for most of the ride. It has a relaxing comedown and in high doses it can get a little narcotic but not bad. It's a fun strain for sure.

It depends on the pheno you get. My Carnival had a lime smell and was very clear headed for most of the ride. It has a relaxing comedown and in high doses it can get a little narcotic but not bad. It's a fun strain for sure.
That's what I'm looking for. The back end of what I'm smoking now is kinda energetic and not relaxing.

Who doesn't want to feel like they're at a carnival! I wonder if it is a clear headed high tho... Need to do more research
Hmm. I may need to take a look at the strain profile a little better as well. I think SweetSue was growing that for a brother -in-law who, like me, suffers from depression. Apparently it’s a good strain for that.

Nice! Cool pics and lotsa trichs!
I wish I had bought one that worked with my phone. The one I have you have to use an actual computer.
How’s yours work KB? You plug that into your computer and put a sample on the mat? That’s how mine is...
this one works with my phone, you just need an adapter to hook usb to it and download a USB camera app on the phone. You should be able to do the same with yours if it's a USB.
Hot trich pics bro, ha!:rofl::rofl: love that bit of purple in pic 3. Try to zero in on the purp.

Will do some more later just snapped a few pics before the boss got home :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom