KB Follows The Hi Brix Road In DBHBB

Wonder if anyone in the blueberry comparison thread has found that iconic BB smell you looking for!

I had a taste of a strain by the name of Rocky Road on NYE at my friends house and the smell and taste instantly reminded me of this Rebelution concert I went to a couple years ago in San Diego. This dude, about eight seats down kept toking this really unique smelling smoke and Ive been on the hunt for that smell. Well, it turns out Rocky Road has that smell and apparently Sour Diesel is one of the parents and some Sherbet lineage is the other parent. Must be the Sour D cause Ive never had any of that.
That's why I chose to grow another BB with those guys to see what they grew out. There was some bud in my area 15yrs ago and it was just an overpowering blueberry muffin smell that you could smell if in the same area of a person holding. It was so smooth and tasted delicious so been chasing that for a while, eventually I will find it and never let it go :hug:

I've heard people go crazy for sour D but never had the pleasure of smoking it or even seeing it. Need to take a trip to Colorado one of these years..

That's why I chose to grow another BB with those guys to see what they grew out. There was some bud in my area 15yrs ago and it was just an overpowering blueberry muffin smell that you could smell if in the same area of a person holding. It was so smooth and tasted delicious so been chasing that for a while, eventually I will find it and never let it go :hug:

I've heard people go crazy for sour D but never had the pleasure of smoking it or even seeing it. Need to take a trip to Colorado one of these years..
Yea I know what you mean how a certain strain can be so elusive haha. May you and I both find what we are looking for.

As I applied a GI drench today @ day 45 of flower I hear "there smells like there's 10 skunks in there. So my sense of smell is crap but apparently it smells like weed lol.

Tried to go a little heavier on the GI today at 20mil/1.25gal to see if I can get these buds to fatten up and put on some weight. We will see and stay posted :cool:

I knew there was something not quite right about you killer. :rofl: I'm just routing for Philly to lose. Not sure why them winning last yearreally irked me. I kinda like the young gun Mahomes. Good luck to the boys, they're gonna need it, ha!:rofl:
they will need all the luck they can get, but this team is mentally tougher than at the beginning of the year and that is hopeful!
Where's the 'Steelers',....Bradshaw, 'mean' Joe Green,...John Stalworth, Lynn Swan, Jack Lambert, Rocky Blier, Franco Harris....now that was a football team....'the steel curtain'..:slide: .....missin those days!!
As a cowboy fan Steelers are a mortal enemy! I am jealous of that organization though... Besides the drama happening now they've been managed very well in the past.

Oh ya Killer....i will never forget a game between the two...long time ago...Cowboys vs Steelers....last chance for possesion for Steelers.....'on side kick'.....ball short kicked...recovered by Steelers just past the ten yrd. minimum....refs called it ....ball didn't travel the whole ten yards....but...but....on the replay , u could clearly see he recovered the ball PAST the ten yrd. minimum....boy was i pissed at that WRONG call! Thats back in the late seventies some time.....weird i remember that play!

Oh ya Killer....i will never forget a game between the two...long time ago...Cowboys vs Steelers....last chance for possesion for Steelers.....'on side kick'.....ball short kicked...recovered by Steelers just past the ten yrd. minimum....refs called it ....ball didn't travel the whole ten yards....but...but....on the replay , u could clearly see he recovered the ball PAST the ten yrd. minimum....boy was i pissed at that WRONG call! Thats back in the late seventies some time.....weird i remember that play!
My team, The Titans, infamously lost the Super Bowl by less than a yard back in 2000. Still hurts man.

As a cowboy fan Steelers are a mortal enemy! Besides the drama happening now they've been managed very well in the past.

Was going to post something meaningful but now, not so sure. LOL

Die hard E A G L E S fan here. Talking going back before super bowl days.

Could you root for the Eagles? Just curious. Was at the game against the Texans.
Wow... Philly fans are hard core. 8 minute boo at REFs louder than when we score a TD.

Was the longest TV timeout in a football game ever.

Hey KB saw your plant pics over on the Eye Candy thread and thought I'd stop in say wassup?

IHG gear in the house. Me likey. Running Slurricane now and Jellium and Platinum Buffalo starting out in organic soil. Your plants look great.

Fatty the fatterer buds there buddy. yum yum yum. Great job. :passitleft:

Holy crap KB. That was the worst sports injury I've seen since LT/Theisman. Brutal!
definitely brutal, thought he might have a break out game today!

Could you root for the Eagles? Just curious. Was at the game against the Texans.
Wow... Philly fans are hard core. 8 minute boo at REFs louder than when we score a TD.

Hey KB saw your plant pics over on the Eye Candy thread and thought I'd stop in say wassup?

IHG gear in the house. Me likey. Running Slurricane now and Jellium and Platinum Buffalo starting out in organic soil. Your plants look great.

Eagles are enemy #1 couldn't ever root for them. Respect for winning the SB last year but I hope the cowboys don't have to face them, eagles have their number!

I'm liking the IH I'm growing now, seen tons of buffalo strains about so curious how those are!

Hey Brownie...very cool your an old timer Eagles fan...if you were ...back in the day when i was a die hard Steelers fan , i remember a fantastic kicker the Eagles had...used to kick 50 yrd. field goals, 'barefoot'...Who was that guy? Can't remember. Cheers eh.

Back
Top Bottom