KB Follows The Hi Brix Road In DBHBB

this one works with my phone, you just need an adapter to hook usb to it and download a USB camera app on the phone. You should be able to do the same with yours if it's a USB.

Will do some more later just snapped a few pics before the boss got home :passitleft:
Hmmm, not seeing an app like that. You use an iPhone? Or Android?

Eagles are enemy #1 couldn't ever root for them.

I'm liking the IH I'm growing now, seen tons of buffalo strains about so curious how those are!

Yeah agree to disagree ... I see it.

One of my friends said to root for the Cowboys for some game here recently and I'm like prolly maybe root to not go to playoffs before I root for the Cowboys. Same with the Redskins or Giants. Old school here. Whole stadium full of us! lol

Congrats to yuppie boys kb on the well deserved win. Now I just need the bears to beat the Eagles, sorry Bobby.

:passitleft:

No worries, everything worked out. Nail biters are an Eagles thing now.
Wish I wooda been at the game.
Leaving stadium at game over with a win is a good feeling 420%.

Yeah agree to disagree ... I see it.

One of my friends said to root for the Cowboys for some game here recently and I'm like prolly maybe root to not go to playoffs before I root for the Cowboys. Same with the Redskins or Giants. Old school here. Whole stadium full of us! lol

No worries, everything worked out. Nail biters are an Eagles thing now.
Wish I wooda been at the game.
Leaving stadium at game over with a win is a good feeling 420%.

Wish I could go to Dallas games more they are pricey!

This is the seedsman version. Both that I've grown have had good structure and a good high but just not the overpowering blueberry smell I'm looking for. Both have smelled like gas with a understatement of berry and spice on the back end and exhale.
I’m running blueberry by Phoenix, I’m interested to see the difference. I only hope mine looks as good :welldone:

I’m running blueberry by Phoenix, I’m interested to see the difference. I only hope mine looks as good :welldone:
Thanks Mon! Let me know how yours turns out, I will be following your journal but just in case there miss it. Looking at trying out another strain, Humboldt seed company has a strain that was entered into the emerald cup last year and placed 7th called blueberry muffin, haven't pulled the trigger yet but maybe :reading420magazine:

Wish I could go to Dallas games more they are pricey!

Eagles too... it's about $200 a ticket plus $40 parking. Beer is $14 for a tall can of decent beer. Crazy but its fun better than TV for sure. I have a friend on the inside!

Eagles too... it's about $200 a ticket plus $40 parking. Beer is $14 for a tall can of decent beer. Crazy but its fun better than TV for sure. I have a friend on the inside!
Two nosebleed tickets to the cowboys v rams 1100$ o_Oo_Oo_O.

Question, how is Nick foles so good off the bench??

That's what I'm looking for. The back end of what I'm smoking now is kinda energetic and not relaxing.

Sativa does that to me!

Congrats on guessing the Eagles barefoot kicker. We diehard Eagles fans have a sort of love hate (mostly hate when a miss) with kickers. Gotta kick the game winners to get noticed and if kicker EVER looses a game well forget about it. Time to trade.

Here's a good question.

How many ways can a kicker/punter LOOSE the game? Some interesting scenarios I'm thinking.

My first thought was miffing the game tying extra point.
(This one gets both the coach and the kicker traded/fired) lol

OR

miffing a game winning FG/extra point and fumble recovered by the defense and 85yd
return for TD with no time on clock.
(also a coach/kicker firing)

That's just here in Philly tho.

Dog, I bought it expecting it to be a hot piece of garbage lol!

2 works:

bud washing

lol

Those buds look clean bro.
Green Green Green

Frosty with a nug warning.

Two nosebleed tickets to the cowboys v rams 1100$ o_Oo_Oo_O.

Question, how is Nick foles so good off the bench??

Bro don't get me started. He should have been the starter but $ + statistics beat super bowl MVP apparently.

OR

The coach is a genius and saved St Nick for the playoffs.

What ever works I'm thinking.

Next year gonna be Foles starting Eagles OR playing for the ___________

Aints if they win and Drew retires - Foles would fit that.

Foles stats are average. But his clutch wins are exceptional. Me likey.

Long season - sometimes takes more than 1 QB.

Eagles coach was backup to Bret Farve for like 4-ever.

Basically look at the Chiefs and how they are coached and see the similarities in Philly. Foles came back to Philly from KC last year.

Weed

Bro don't get me started. He should have been the starter but $ + statistics beat super bowl MVP apparently.

OR

The coach is a genius and saved St Nick for the playoffs.

What ever works I'm thinking.

Next year gonna be Foles starting Eagles OR playing for the ___________

Aints if they win and Drew retires - Foles would fit that.

Foles stats are average. But his clutch wins are exceptional. Me likey.

Long season - sometimes takes more than 1 QB.

Eagles coach was backup to Bret Farve for like 4-ever.

Basically look at the Chiefs and how they are coached and see the similarities in Philly. Foles came back to Philly from KC last year.

Weed
Kudos for the coaching staff keeping him man, as I get older I realize how important coaching is.

Back
Top Bottom