King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

Digging the light . Is that one of your qbs? Sorry if i missed it in the thread here. qbs are like beyond the realm for me atm. All new to me.
Hey no it’s a fusion board by photon Danton designs. Similar to qb s

Alright moe is in jars now still she. To de stem and trim abit better but it’s for personal so not going to make it too picky . Edibles aroud the corner lol

Alright moe is in jars now still she. To de stem and trim abit better but it’s for personal so not going to make it too picky . Edibles aroud the corner lol

Sorry the lid with the green on it is shake stuff I’ll be using for edibles

Penny for the win again

Moe all done curing for two weeks now

Not bad run thanks 420 magazine for everything

Congratulations Joe! Nice harvest. One down and four to go?
Ha ha brotha and yeah Larry and curly down mid week Wednesday im
Thinking started flush last night

Alright all curly I pulled plug after a three day flush straight tap in tent she goes man it was a work out not kidding you. I wasn’t prepared at all . Branches snap no strength in stems . Leaning bushy anothe easy full grocery bag of leaves fans and bigger sugars less trichromes took off and still only a dent ladies and gentlemen please prep your selfs going into flower better then I did . Lesson learned . You can stop laughing at me now lol

Anyways few shots and one do moe since being jarred. Thoughts

Let’s do this boyzzz

Man Joe that is one big girl. I think you'll get 4-5 zips for sure. Hell that main cola looks like 25gs right there alone. Great job brother
Yeah bro some of them are liek 3 feet colas easy man it’s nuts I’ll get more full pics once they are ready to be cut from mains

Thank you for the positive attitude sir

Beautiful nugs Joe. Congratulations...you nailed it!
Thanks @InTheShed

Trying man it is so true someone first said when I came here two years ago that it take a few under your belt im
At that area now I think and looking forward to my future here at 420 and with you all amazing individuals god bless you all really :Namaste::Namaste:

Thanks @InTheShed

Trying man it is so true someone first said when I came here two years ago that it take a few under your belt im
At that area now I think and looking forward to my future here at 420 and with you all amazing individuals god bless you all really :Namaste::Namaste:
Dude you should go back and watch a few of your recent videos. You sound confident and full of knowledge and ready to teach growers coming along what you have learned. You have vacuumed up so much info here and you apply it to your grows, and you turn around and share it with the community! Go look at your outdoor summer grow and tell me you're not proud of what you've done here. No way. Amazing progress. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom