King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Some pics of the sr cut and hung upside down cleaned lemon juice and baking soda

Now we wait day or two then trim and bag up.

420-magazine-mobile707368480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile523063399.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2028851995.jpg

420-magazine-mobile578058145.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2084360395.jpg

Still just blown away by the colors man, such beautiful plants . n I can't wait to see how they look in glass wow! Ornamental flowers anyone? .

Ps the best bud I've ever smoked to this date is from beautiful British Columbia ..

Have seen buds come close in my time but maybe I just haven't been around the right person ya know ..

Ps the best bud I've ever smoked to this date is from beautiful British Columbia ..

Have seen buds come close in my time but maybe I just haven't been around the right person ya know ..
Hehe well if I can get my grow dialed in, then now you do know the right person ;P

Some pics of the sr cut and hung upside down cleaned lemon juice and baking soda

Now we wait day or two then trim and bag up.

420-magazine-mobile707368480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile523063399.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2028851995.jpg

420-magazine-mobile578058145.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2084360395.jpg

Tremendous buds there mate! Boy , I love those colors! Looks like fruity pebbles. Bet those going to taste goooood! I was just reading about bud washing the other day. I saw baking soda & lemon juice wash, but then they rinsed in h202 & h20 solution then drip dried, then fanned , then trimmed. Well rambled a bit, what I was wondering was , do you rinse after the lemon juice & bak soda bath/dip? Sorry , my wife asked me something & I lost all concentration! Yeah! I need another bowl alright! NOT!!!! Lol:thumb:

Oh yeah!!! Sweet freaking nugs man!!

Tremendous buds there mate! Boy , I love those colors! Looks like fruity pebbles. Bet those going to taste goooood! I was just reading about bud washing the other day. I saw baking soda & lemon juice wash, but then they rinsed in h202 & h20 solution then drip dried, then fanned , then trimmed. Well rambled a bit, what I was wondering was , do you rinse after the lemon juice & bak soda bath/dip? Sorry , my wife asked me something & I lost all concentration! Yeah! I need another bowl alright! NOT!!!! Lol:thumb:

Oh yeah!!! Sweet freaking nugs man!!

Everything except h202 is not necessary even doc said it in that thread .

H202 is great in a spray bottle to kill mold not prevent . So only time you'd dip in h202 method is if you suspected mold . Save you some reading I read a lot on it . I won't go back .

Great looking harvest joe! You must be a proud and happy guy right now. Glad you're a bud washing convert - me too .

Look forward to the oil adventure!

Thanks amy.

Like i said I'm worried about how fast it drys out I used gloves today when handling plants

Wow that's a nice harvest Joe ! Congrats brotha will surely be some great medicine

I will be doing at the end of this journal a formal conclusion of my review of how I went about the grow where I went wrong and shout outz .

Much love 420 and thank you everyone who stuck it out with me .

Alright so I cut and trimmed the big girl sr

Smell is amazing

Here are some shots on brown paper bag now .

420-magazine-mobile495549985.jpg
mostly wet still

420-magazine-mobile1527081828.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1560630452.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1044954515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1090013022.jpg
420-magazine-mobile689790846.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2142382004.jpg

Goodmorning Joe that sure is some sweet amazing looking nug, I'd be happy to toke that any day of the week!!
:cheer:

Wow you pulled some beautiful colors outta that plant, beautiful nugs brother! I don't usually tell other guys that either, I stick to gerbils mostly, but those nuggets look juicy! .

Yeah they def plumped since I brought it indoors.

Thanks for the word I'll let everyone know in a few weeks how she smokes want this to cure for at least three weeks before I smoke her. Thinking around 1-1.5 ounce dry

Back
Top Bottom