King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

Nice video Joe. Take your clones then leave Betty alone. She's in her element let her go natural the rest of the grow. She's loving it outside. Your doing great this outdoor grow.
Thanks buddy trying bro ✊

I'm into photos because my mind tells me they taste better lol. I ate so much auto leaf that it all has the same underlying taste. I don't like it anymore, the photos don't have it. Im not sure if that's in my head or a real thing lol.
But photos for me all the way, now I his weekly harvest? I could see traveling with the Derbybudbag in that situation!! :rofl: always curing.

So my dryer idler took shat on us I can fix this myself by after driving to three locations no one sells got told online order only . And in regards to to my grow...

Went to brew up some aeriated compost tea (ACT) and my stone stopped working . I got air pushing through line so I know it’s a broken stone .

We have 32 feels like 40+

Hot humid yuk.

Good thing my plants don’t get hit all day with sun shade helps keep them bit cooler I’d guess or like to thInk.

Have
1cup EWC
10ml silica blast
45 ml kelp
1 table spoon molasses black strap .

Plants should I need it by tomorrow then tian coming mid day evening tomorrow til Wednesday . But away I go again Tuesday til Friday .

Only good thing I like about road trips it lets me leave them alone and hopefully when back go okay they are growing still good lol

Been a fun outdoor this year so far.

Come on winter and my tent where I knpe I can do damage this year .

You're gonna have a killer outdoor harvest this year, start training your clipper hand! Lol
Oh they will be ready will see what happens . Slowly but steady lol

Back
Top Bottom