LoveVibez

11926.jpg

:420: WELCOME :420:
Grow#2​
Lovevibez​

KWAZULU
World of Seeds.
vpE7v.jpg

Kwazulu is a 100% sativa wild Cannabis cultivar coming from north of Drakenbergs range in South Africa. It has a short harvesting time filled with a sweet flavor and energic ‘effects’. Kwazulu has been cultivated by Zulus throughout several generations governed by Shaka, one of the more significant native people warriors and farmers in Africa. The legends says that this Cannabis plant was used in warrior Zulu rites before the first British attack in 1879, its long life time and motivational effects give warriors more strength for defeating the British army that were stronger in both number and armament. Kwazulu is also one of the more resistant varieties to things such as plagues and fungus. Its ability to grow well is adapted to yield promising as an indoor crop or as an outdoor crop.

I am in search for the most energetic/uplifting BOOM B$TCH I'M READY TO GO when I wake and bake and smoke throughout the day. I like to get stuff done and be very active. We shall see if it delivers.

RAFA - Unknown clone
Given to me by my friend Rafa
I am not sure what exactly it is, my first guess is a Hybrid leaning more sativa. It was a clone given to me. I vegged it for 2 months.
It was given to him as a sign up gift at a dispensary here in SFV / LA. It's got great traits and is a very healthy fast grower :)

THIS IS MY SECOND GROW. MY FIRST GROW WAS THC-BOMB. I WILL HAVE LINKS UP AT THE END OF THE POST WHERE YOU CAN CHECK THINGS OUT. I AM STILL A NEWB, COMMENT, REP, THUMBS UP, GIVE ADVICE, W/E YOU WANT! I HOPE YOU LEARN SOMETHING OR ENJOY MY EXPERIENCES. I WILL STOP YELLING NOW :ganjamon::peace:

I am restricted currently and this is what I have to grow with. Tubs with CFLS that I created. I live with a GF in a 1bdroom apartment in LA. I have 19 inches from floor to light surface (13 inches actual) So I have to be creative. I care not what argument anyone brings to me on how/what/why I can grow these plants. I understand my rights and where I stand lawfully. I represent myself in court and I am doing all I can to free myself from the Debt Slavery. :) that may come off as jibberish, if so...keep on truckin.

CFLS - Roughly 160 watts of CFL's mixed spectrum focusing on 2700k Red/Orange/Yellow.

Heatlamps are used for reflectors.

12/12

Rafa is in FF (fox farm ocean forest).

Kwazulu is in a 2Lhempy filled with Perlite/Hydroton and topped with rocks.

Blue Planet Nutrients - Thanks to Corey (BLUEPLANETNUTRIENTS) he is hooking me up with BPN 2part and the Liquid Blue Bloom Booster. These will be used for this grow on recommended levels. I will be reviewing this product at the end of my journal. Can't wait as so far I already have seen great results. Blue Planet Nutrients

Looking at a 8-10Week Flowering Period. We will see on the Pure Sativa.

I will start this Journal at the Flower Period. They both just were put into my SITE-F2 (flower box#2). They are now on WEEK2 or day 10.6.

I am using HERB IQ - to document/record all of my growing information.

My first grow journal - First Grow Yo! Indoor CFL - 2011
My youtube - LoveVibez - YouTube
I am active at Gcity - Reddit (Microgrowery,rtrees,sapplings) as Lovevibez

So let's get started with some pictures!

Kwazulu - Week 1
Front
dJ6QL.jpg

Side
aSMCm.jpg

Back
BvHwz.jpg

AOPwr.jpg

HegqF.jpg

As you can see I have done some interesting LST techniques. I use Pipe Cleaners. Best investment :)

I plan on having just a wall of bud on one side and nothing on the other.
It's working so far, like a charm. It also looks pretty cool imo.

Rafa Week 1
dkwMM.jpg

XLDe4.jpg

Iy0RM.jpg

Kwazulu - Week 2
IzQE0.jpg

q4aTn.jpg

r6gep.jpg

ePrEY.jpg

pPPsd.jpg

8Zg5Y.jpg

yqDQs.jpg

oRyQp.jpg

Rafa - Week 2
P7qq7.jpg

bTb2o.jpg

s2iDU.jpg

xwaOg.jpg

z4iDg.jpg

IISMY.jpg

gouia.jpg

Everything is looking great/healthy/officially they are 10.7 days Flowering. Will be updating at least every week with lots of pictures. Potentially some videos. Hope you enjoy! Grab your fire and load it up. Hit it. Smile. Repeat.
:cheer:I'm waiting for you to smoke it up:cheer:
...there ya go
:party::loopy::smokin::blunt::smokin::thedoubletake::yahoo:

Re: Kwazulu/Rafa - Grow#2 - CFL - Blue Planet Nutrients

all right mate, just ordered my pipe cleaners, will be here in 3 to 5 days in the post, dont know why i didnt think of it sooner, every day i try moving the big leaves and pushing them down so the new growth at the stem gets the light, with these i can hold the leaves out the way, and they wont damage the plant, great idea, will give it a try as soon as they turn up, even if i only use them to tie the leaves out the way it will imrpove overall growth. thanks for the idea, will give it a try and post the pics as soon as they arrive

have you tried many different grow methods such as the lst your doing but have you tried other methods and found that lst is the best method, ive only had 2 grows and that was over 9 years ago when plants where grown strictly at 18-6 and let them grow as they grow, but the grow im doing now im trying to decide what is best to increase yield, like topping instead of getting 1 main cola you get 2, but the argument is that the 2 you get are smaller and wont give as much yield so, i thought id ask if you had found any methods better than others

Actually this is my 2nd grow and I haven't tried much yet. I will be having some experiences to make conclusions after a few grow cycles. Try 1 of everything and compare and analyze is what I would say. It's what I'm doing anyways. GL

Plants are doing great - RAFA is flowering so fast and is looking great! Kwazulu has finally shown me her lady parts after 11 days of flowering. Both going great. My PH meter broke so I had to purchase another one, it's on the way. In the mean time I am just using past memories to try and put the PH at the perfect levels. I'm surprised for my first go at "no soil" I have had not 1 problem yet. I am loving it and appreciating it :)

Great stuff will probably update with pictures after some more progress.

Where's the best place to get COCO for the cheapest? I live here in SFV / LA.

Kwazulu, huh? Sounds like a good Sativa breeder if you get a male. Vigorous growth, fast finisher, and naturally resistant to infection.

Interestingly, this plant's natural resistance to disease/mold, seems to coincide with another resistance in the KwaZulu-Natal area, where in 2001 a TB strain was reported to be Extensively Drug Resistant. To this day, that TB strain still is very resistant to treatment. It seems to go with the land I guess.

Kwazulu, huh? Sounds like a good Sativa breeder if you get a male. Vigorous growth, fast finisher, and naturally resistant to infection.

Interestingly, this plant's natural resistance to disease/mold, seems to coincide with another resistance in the KwaZulu-Natal area, where in 2001 a TB strain was reported to be Extensively Drug Resistant. To this day, that TB strain still is very resistant to treatment. It seems to go with the land I guess.

Yeah I'm actually very excited about this cycle. I have 3 fem seeds of them. I have 2 more left, I'll save after I see how this one turns out. Good looking! Glad your here :D

The Growth has been insane. It has been on BPN2part with a feed every day. I have taken it easy with feeding, haven't seen one burn and I am amazed at the speed, vigor, health. I mean I am new to growing and I did a 6month indoor grow from seed to harvest under CFLS in micro so this quick burst of growth is duly noted :peace: BPN has so far been great :thumb: I like the L conversion easier than my prior FF Trio of using tsps and gals. Name has slipped my mind... :bongrip:

Has anyone burned their plants using the 2L Hempie BPN2part with Liquid Bloom?

My girlfriend is currently a werewolf and is buggin out in the bedroom. So haven't been able to get any pictures. Haha...those damn periods ...teach me tolerance, and def test my peace-keeping skills. She can be a beast haha...always love when it's over and she comes around and apologizes :) To much info potentially haha....

Rafa is flowering great! Much faster than the previous THC-Bomb grow. It's Day 13.7 currently. Just did a feed. My PH meter broke on me so I have been doing it by memory. Either I learned enough or I will have some very pissed off plants soon. i think i can do it :) I have one on the way should be here in a couple days.

Just went and got my Med Rec Today here in SFV / Cali - LA area. Good stuff :) went to a dispensary and got some hookups. Walked away with some Sour Diesel / Skywalker OG / Orange Crush. Played some basketball and then seshed with some friends with this lineup. Was a good hotbox :) Good convo too .... good times :) Hope everyone else reading this has a day as good as I had. Enjoying life :) No stress. Peace!

sounds like you have got some very healthy plants, should be a good grow, looking forward to pics, be good to see how their getting on and what they look like

have you tried many different grow methods such as the lst your doing but have you tried other methods and found that lst is the best method, ive only had 2 grows and that was over 9 years ago when plants where grown strictly at 18-6 and let them grow as they grow, but the grow im doing now im trying to decide what is best to increase yield, like topping instead of getting 1 main cola you get 2, but the argument is that the 2 you get are smaller and wont give as much yield so, i thought id ask if you had found any methods better than others
Topping can potentially give you two smaller colas, however, if you supercrop them... they will be as large, if not larger than the 1 main cola. do some research here on the site about supercropping. Then, as you get more comfortable with your growing skills and your setup, start trying new things. But for now, K.I.S.S.

thanks mate, my pipe cleaners came today and i all ready started using them, ive noticed with my plants ive got very little stretch and the nodes are very close and the new branch growth at the stem is as high as the next node up and thats before any proper formed leaves on it, not sure if this is good thing or not, all the plants looks the same so very little upwards growth, ive added another 2700k bulb to try and promote a bit of stretch, im unsure if its a good thing or bad thing to have very little stretch,

great tip with the pipe cleaners, i managed to get some 30cm ones for a couple of quid off amazon, so should have plenty for what i need them for.

good look with the rest of the grow,

Alright - doing another picture update. Everything is going smooth. Hopefully my new PH meter arrives soon.

Kwazulu - Day 13
NnCtX.jpg

y5SCy.jpg

gRV6Z.jpg

1tzaw.jpg

AT6xK.jpg

BGkRN.jpg

kDmEk.jpg

PMjNi.jpg

[
LQm3l.jpg

7hMpL.jpg

bjpQs.jpg

FuSO5.jpg

Ubi10.jpg

PBCam.jpg

Rafa - Day 13

pH7ti_1_.jpg

bvVA7.jpg

gM5ct.jpg

536O1.jpg

331gZ.jpg

XAb7N.jpg

h1fyo.jpg

1BQFk.jpg

N9vJD.jpg

8n0f5.jpg

aowAU.jpg

All goes well in SITE-F2. On kwazulu not sure what that growth irregularity is. The picture with my hand. It grew like that, not sure why - genetics? nutes? stress? Nothing fell on it.

looking great mate, ive also been doing a bit of gardening with my 30cm pipe cleaners, its amazing how much light you can get in the plant when you move them big leaves out the way, managed to sort of get my leaves together instead of like leaves been in a x shape looking down from the top of the plant ive managed to get them in a strait line so the new branches have got full light on them now, hope you get what i mean, its hard to explain, but i sort of got the leaves at different levels on top of each other so everything that was underneath and had limited light has now got loads of light getting in, cant wait to see the difference, and due to a very very kind gesture by 2 top blokes im getting my hands on some bpn, cant wait my plants will love it,

Working as intended is what I read ! Great job! - Can't wait to see some results/pictures of your plant. Great glad your getting some BPN. I'm loving it so far! can't complain at all.

as intended, great idea and ive learned so much off so many people on here, tesmp and yourself just to name a few, the pipe cleaners are a brilliant idea it dont cut into the plant and you can bend them any way you like so its a lot easier than using string or wire, its so simple but works perfectly, i even managed to lst 1 of my plants using them, 2 plants where to tough at the stem but i managed to lst 1 so far and i think ill lst the berry bomb as its only just sprouted so will be very easy to start training.

as for the bpn, im so lucky to be able to get the chance to try corey's products, i must be the only person this side of europe thats getting the chance to try it, and this is down to the generosity of other growers on this site, teSmp really set me up with getting bpn products, i just cant beleive this has happend to me, things like this never happen to me, but it just proves their are great people out their, and sites like this just bring every1 closer together, and ive not known them long and look how much their helping me, its amazing, i owe them and others a lot,

the pipe cleaner tip is a huge bonus, without them id be using string and wire and could ruin my plant but when i saw and read you journal i thought it was a brilliant idea so ordered some, i managed to get the 1ft pipe cleaners and their more than big enough and i cut down if i need a shorter piece, but so far its opend my plants up loads and its not getting light below the leaves a lot better, my plants are just getting stronger and stronger due to the help and advice of people like you, so i just want to say thanks for all the ideas and help, and i cant wait to see the end results of all your grows and mine,

thanks a lot mate

Quick Update for some Week 3 Flowering progress pictures.

-Quick note: My girlfriend's parents came over Saturday, well I have a 1 bedroom and to get to the bathroom you have to go through my room. So I had to do some stealth work. I knew temps would be a problem, made me nervous all day. Spent the whole day with them, just wanted to come home and check my plants. Temps were 90 in the cab when I finally got to check them. Some heat stress, however after these pics they bounce back. :)

RAFA
zhx7k.jpg

7pQt9.jpg

pC2vV.jpg

pembx.jpg

pyFGm.jpg

nkGAk.jpg

p5mHj.jpg

baTMn.jpg

JOD5R.jpg

eRKAu.jpg

Overall, growth is great, it's going faster than my previous THC-Bomb. Starting to stink good. Can't wait for this one. Going to look cool at the end of flowering.

Kwazulu
DA ZULU MON
ZdUqr.jpg

Growth is just crazy - getting hard to contain this beast with only 12 inches of actual to work with. Everyday I have had to try something different. All bud sites are getting light. Great sativa so far!
L6rkp.jpg

kUZjC.jpg

3yVHf.jpg

rLiUX.jpg

dR8XG.jpg

X1KIv.jpg

Ht6Iv.jpg

ya weird that it is deformed like that but also a beautiful deformation, very beautiful and breath taking plant. Thank you for sharing it with us! keep up the good grows!

only the best, looks like your going to get a very nice yield from your plants.

please remember to enter any plants or nugs of bud into the contests, under the loung section, and also remember to nominate member of the month if you nominated before then you may need to nominate again as it seems they have started a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom