LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

So cool Chris....can i come move close by...LOL!:passitleft:
Sad to say ,..Marilyn doesn't cook...pfftt.
I get more enjoyment from the cooking, but do like it when peeps love my food

Stop by anytime my friend, food is ways available, and some fresh bud

:popcorn:......food talk is good...no donuts in kitchen,...bad...:reading420magazine:

Ya eh Lady,..wish we were all closer ...:high-five:
Seriously! We need an annual convention to get together and someone to foot the bill! LOL

HHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP day.... LOL ....... Just wanted to tell ya that I have noticed that another of the side effects of the Roids' , is acne... That sucks... I kinda feel like a teenager, except when I looked " Down There " nothing changed... Hmmmm WTF..... I am gonna go lift weights then... LOL ... Nah I am still too lazy for that, even though I have notice a dramatic sense of upbeat and energy... Lost Seven pounds too... Sweet.. Green days Lady, and to all...

HHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP day.... LOL ....... Just wanted to tell ya that I have noticed that another of the side effects of the Roids' , is acne... That sucks... I kinda feel like a teenager, except when I looked " Down There " nothing changed... Hmmmm WTF..... I am gonna go lift weights then... LOL ... Nah I am still too lazy for that, even though I have notice a dramatic sense of upbeat and energy... Lost Seven pounds too... Sweet.. Green days Lady, and to all...
Hiya MH! No acne for me...just mood swings and a fat face...:rofl: Fun stuff! Happy Wed to ya! Have a great day!:ciao:

Aww... had me grinning for a sec there... when you said you're gonna go lift weights:D

Hate to tell you, but the change “down there” from the kind of juice you’re talking about isn’t a positive one. Bodybuilders on steroids can have their b@lls shrink. Lol

Hate to tell you, but the change “down there” from the kind of juice you’re talking about isn’t a positive one. Bodybuilders on steroids can have their b@lls shrink. Lol
:green_heart::rofl:

Yep and their female counterparts clits can GROW on steroids... but I’m really not sure if they are even the same type... pretty interesting though. I actually still wonder... do the guys shrink? Or does the rest of their body just grow so big so fast it seems that way?:oops:

Yep and their female counterparts clits can GROW on steroids... but I’m really not sure if they are even the same type... pretty interesting though. I actually still wonder... do the guys shrink? Or does the rest of their body just grow so big so fast it seems that way?:oops:
Omg! Yikes!:rofl: My journey just went PG 13! Do they even have that rating system any more?:hmmmm:

Omg! Yikes!:rofl: My journey just went PG 13! Do they even have that rating system any more?:hmmmm:
I think so... but hell the movies they say are pg-13 now used to be R rated when I was younger... its pretty crazy how much blood and violence finds its way into pg and pg-13 movies now. I never could enjoy the transformer movies... all those cars being grown around and buildings collapsing... and they never show all the people that would obviously die... kinda seems like that can teach kids the wrong things... but who am I to say.

1/2 cup of VERY fine quality Extra Virgin olive oil! Don't you DARE skimp! I will know! It will turn the sauce to velvet, and it will cling to your pasta like a silk négligée! :oops: What?!I did NOT make a sexual reference to food! ...Gutter snipes!

*HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing... Lady G, your menu is getting SAUCY....hahahaha

*:rofl: - You are so funny, great sense of humour...

Back
Top Bottom