LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Nothing wrong with that! I try to do that daily in my outdoor garden! I love the smell of good dirt.
Dirt is one of my scent memory triggers. I used to play in my Mom's greenhouse that my grandfather built for her when I would spend a few weeks in the summer with them. Just love it!

Interesting, hadn't thought to take a macro pic of a cured bud. Might have to play around with that tonight!
It's a year old! I keep them in mason jars with Boveda packs and pop the lid occasionally. Not much left but still tasty and mellow!

No kidding....all that talk about tomato sauce is making me hungry. I might need to see if I can find some San Marzano seeds and try them in the garden next year.

Your sauce recipe looks interesting. Red sauce italian dishes are one of the things i haven't really mastered in the kitchen. I do the cream sauces and white wine sauces, but I can't find a damn tomato sauce recipe I like. Might give yours a go!
Google Seeds from Italy. I got my San Marzano seeds there. There website has a different name in it...can't bounce to it on my phone...but I use them exclusively for my veggie seeds.

No kidding....all that talk about tomato sauce is making me hungry. I might need to see if I can find some San Marzano seeds and try them in the garden next year.

Your sauce recipe looks interesting. Red sauce italian dishes are one of the things i haven't really mastered in the kitchen. I do the cream sauces and white wine sauces, but I can't find a damn tomato sauce recipe I like. Might give yours a go!
Try @BigBearNTexas recipe too. I'm doing that soon. Mine is just a nice basic sauce. I use it as a jump off point for lasagna and for bolognese or a simple meat sauce.

Thanks! Had some issues with climate and they got a bit crisp. I'm close to harvest. Maybe 2 weeks I'd say, so I'm not too worried. It's sorted now. I'm loving Doc Buds kit. That and climate control was the kicker....and the 10 gallon pots. I can't wait to see what I end up with! Thanks for popping over!

I /we can tell you what your gonna wind up with....top shelf cannabis.:slide:..repeatable/ reliable success.....Now u can spend your time strain hunting...muhaha...you will soon be 'assimilated', and become a weed snob,....a 'ner de well', misfit.
Enjoy the night Lady...:passitleft:

Well I managed to catch all the way up. Love the food talk Sis! Garden looks great, how much longer til harvest do you figure?
Thanks for the visit. I'm going to say 2 weeks I think.

I /we can tell you what your gonna wind up with....top shelf cannabis.:slide:..repeatable/ reliable success.....Now u can spend your time strain hunting...muhaha...you will soon be 'assimilated', and become a weed snob,....a 'ner de well', misfit.
Thanks Duggs! You too!

Ya...then why don't i do that:hmmmm:
I make big batches of steak chili, stew, or stuffed shells...lasagne. That can all be made a frozen. Chic's dig a guy that can cook! ;)

You say that like its a bad thing Duggs!

Nah.....I love my soil. I am working on increasing the brix level in there. Its a labor of love for me brother. I need lots to do to keep me busy and my mind sane as I battle this back issue. Not being able to work and dealing with the legal case to get it fixed just drags me down. Working on my soil recipe, tweaking things and trying this and that is how I stay sane. I get far more satisfaction from doing something with my own creation than using something I have to buy (no offense to Doc or his kit....you guys do amazing things in it).

For me with everything its the journey, not the destination. I enjoy work and I enjoy learning. I would rather take 5 years of trying and changing and trying to perfect a recipe than to use someone else's and not really learn anything about it even though its awesome. I love the learning!

Now that doesn't mean I won't try it at some point and see if there isn't something I can't learn from it. But I know me.....I am going back to playing in dirt, its what I love to do. What I would really love to do is sit down and just talk dirt and cannabis with Doc, that would be fun for me.

Yes..i get it bud! I will say this...i have learned way more using Docs kit these past 6 yrs or so than all the years before trying this...and that..to me thats all guess work....not any more...i dont have the time for that. I need the system to work...i can learn from what works...not from thinking something should work
..why won't this work...what happened....i spent over 25yrs growing like that. Learned a shit load about cultivating but not very much about living soil. Now i have more time to strain hunt and have fun with ya'l.
Sure hope u can get your situation resolved fast Van. Sounds like a major pita (miss him)
Anyhow enjoy your day bud!

Things might be different for me if I was back to working 80-100 hours a week like before. Then I wouldn't want to try to figure stuff out. I would just want the freaking plants to grow the best they could with the least amount of requirements from me! Throw some water on em, top em every once in a while, bend and twist and then harvest. I think the kit would be a dream for that.

Hmmm....who I wouldn't kill to be able to work 80 hours in a week without this freaking pain in my back again.....err....I mean what I wouldn't do!!

Evenin to ya 119...thank you bud. Ya...don't remind me...i gotta help the big sis move tomorrow. better than Sunday...supposed to get up to 34 C with high Humidity... Might have to close up the house , take the cover off the AC condenser , and fire up the cold air. Don't wanna ..but they said there might even be a heat alert/warning issued. Neiko...u gettin this? You should be same . Anyhow, cheers 119, Lady and friends....:circle-of-love:

Evenin to ya 119...thank you bud. Ya...don't remind me...i gotta help the big sis move tomorrow. better than Sunday...supposed to get up to 34 C with high Humidity... Might have to close up the house , take the cover off the AC condenser , and fire up the cold air. Don't wanna ..but they said there might even be a heat alert/warning issued. Neiko...u gettin this? You should be same . Anyhow, cheers 119, Lady and friends....:circle-of-love:
I'm getting it here too. My new job doesn't try to kill me though, I actually get to enjoy summer now.

Watch your back dear! Stay cool!:love:
Thanks Lady,...enjoy your weekend woman...:passitleft:
I'm getting it here too. My new job doesn't try to kill me though, I actually get to enjoy summer now.
So glad to hear that Neiko...bout time eh! try and stay cool bud. Sure wish i had your services for a couple hours....would love to put a 4" duct from my main furnace trunk to the floor of my lil GR. Then i would pay a fortune running my AC all the time....wtf eh bud!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom