LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

I think so... but hell the movies they say are pg-13 now used to be R rated when I was younger... its pretty crazy how much blood and violence finds its way into pg and pg-13 movies now. I never could enjoy the transformer movies... all those cars being grown around and buildings collapsing... and they never show all the people that would obviously die... kinda seems like that can teach kids the wrong things... but who am I to say.
Yeah. It is sad what kids get exposed to now. I think it de-sensitizes kids and young adults to things that not ought to be. You know you've reach a certain age when you say...pfft...kids these days, eh?

*HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing... Lady G, your menu is getting SAUCY....hahahaha

*:rofl: - You are so funny, great sense of humour...
;) That's me! The saucy chef! :laugh: Yup! MH has a great sense of humor! Keeps things lively here!:thumb:

I got your sauce recipe down...I am impressed with the amount of evoo it requires, can you imagine adding that much dosing evoo to the recipe??? I mean come on now, how awesome would that dinner party be. :passitleft:
Haha! Thats why I like dosing in portions! Wasn't there a movie called "The Big Sleep"? I like past just with EVOO, garlic, Parmesan, and some diced tomatoes. EVOO is so sublime in my book!

I have been neglecting my Chef duties...Many apologies!! I owe you guys my loaded mashed potato recipe. You will love this Lady @Lady G2HM!

Lady Gaea’s Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Serves 6

Ingredients:

1 head garlic, roasted

3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes

1/2 cup of sour cream

¼ cup of milk

1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese

4 tablespoons butter, cut into 1/2 tablespoon pieces

1/2 teaspoon pepper

6-8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled

2 green onions sliced thin or 2 tablespoons of minced chives

Instructions:

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cut off the very top of garlic head to just expose the cloves. Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil into garlic and wrap in foil. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Let cool.

Cover potatoes with water. Bring to a boil and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well.

Heat milk in a small pan over medium heat or in a microwave until warm. Add to the potatoes along with the sour cream, butter, and cheddar cheese.

Squeeze garlic from skins into the potatoes and mash well. Add salt and pepper to taste,

Divide potatoes into individual heat proof ramekins and add your desired dose of cannabis oil and mix well. :yummy:

Sprinkle each with bacon and green onions or chives.

Throw the ramekins into the oven on a sheet pan to warm up a bit if necessary.

:drool:
Edit: Just as an FYI. I leave salt amounts out of many of my recipes where the ingredients also contain salt. Once you over-salt something, there is no turning back. Salt to taste!

Very similar to my tater recipe Lady G! Sounds yummy.

Sorry for falling behind so badly here. Not sure how I missed your journal for the last two weeks but I have about 10 pages to catch up on here. Hope all is well with you and the hubby. Girls are looking great. Hopefully you haven't already harvested by the time I catch up!

Very similar to my tater recipe Lady G! Sounds yummy.

Sorry for falling behind so badly here. Not sure how I missed your journal for the last two weeks but I have about 10 pages to catch up on here. Hope all is well with you and the hubby. Girls are looking great. Hopefully you haven't already harvested by the time I catch up!
Lol...I'm way behind on yours too! I get busy and have too many irons in the fire! ....same as you I'm sure! :)

Hey!!...Amy, hold on woman,...:passitleft:Remixing the soil well into a cook is NOT necessary. I never do it. I may mix in a few pruned off leaves , but i have never mixed during the 30 days cook time. When moistening it during mixing /filing the totes i found that it takes 5 gal's. to sufficiently moisten it for a maintenance free cook.(3.8 cu. ft. bale of Promix HP + doc's amendment and EWC's.) Hope your day is groovin ...cheers.
I don't grow in Doc's kit but I don't mix my soil up after the initial mixing and placing into their storage containers. About the only thing I do is once they are done, I start breaking my soil into 5 gallon buckets with lids. Much easier to grab a prepped bucket and bring it inside than to work out of my 20 gallon trash bins. But Duggs is right, now mixing necessary once you cook it (assuming you mixed it well when you put it togethers). Much easier to do it right the 1st time and be done with it.

Thanks Doc!! Ha ha! Deep down I must have just wanted to be elbow deep in microbes, magic, & worm poop!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nothing wrong with that! I try to do that daily in my outdoor garden! I love the smell of good dirt.

LOL! I'm OK with that! I have been "assimilated" and accept that I am a "DBHBB disciple" now! :rofl: It's my duty to uphold and perpetuate the "Word" that is "Doc"... I was telling my husband tonight that I can't wait until we get into a house with a yard so I can try Doc's kit on the T'maters! He could care less about my cannabis, but my homemade pasta sauce? !...WELL Cupcake, you're speakin' his language now! It's all about the food!:slide:
I was thinking about growing a mater in some of Stank Soil just to see if its any different in taste from my garden soil. Might have to give it try next year.

HI m’lady... that sounds nice :) It’s funny, my CBD herb is pretty mediocre in flavour too (CBD Critcal Cure) maybe CBD just smells/tastes bad - or a high CBD level drives a certain terpene profile, or something like that. I have some Candida to grow sometime in the next year or so, so I’ll be curious to see what it’s like. I’ve never heard anyone say that ACDC smells unpleasant, or mediocre, though. I didn’t know the ACDC was available as seed until I read it somewhere round here recently (maybe at Van’s(?)’ or Conradino’s - but VS was there). If I’d known I mighta gone that way instead of the Candida CD-1... it is reportedly really good though and it came free so that’s always excellent.

PLEASE ... help me decide - my next grow! First in DBHBB and second ever indoor. Tossing up between one of the Candida (up to 18% CBD less than 1% THC) or.... a Blue Dream. It’s the Blue Dream I’ve had my heart set on for a while - but the opportunity to get the Candida presented and is making me wonder. I do have a shed load of the 2:1 CBDCC but am very curious about a nearly straight CBD too. Decisions! Throw out your choices! It’ll help me decide.

Yeah to that! Honestly, Duggs, the topical oil I make with the Afghan x Critical Mass I grew smells incredible. I added a tiny amount of lavender as well and the smell is divine. It really kept its cherry cola-ness and a tiny hint of pine... :yummy:

Doc’s early journals are a pretty good read. Man on a mission and all that :thumb:

:love:
:Namaste:

Go with the Blue Dream Amy. It was the first strain I really wanted to grow after reading my first review of it. Glad I waited a bit but thrilled I did it. Firm believer in you having to satisfy the heart first.

Check it out...This is a pic of my CBD Therapy after cure...in fact very well after cure... and on tonight's menu. It chills me out and gives me calm. :Namaste:
It's interesting to see the macro of a cured bud!

Interesting, hadn't thought to take a macro pic of a cured bud. Might have to play around with that tonight!

So now what...mouth is watering...ffs's.
No kidding....all that talk about tomato sauce is making me hungry. I might need to see if I can find some San Marzano seeds and try them in the garden next year.

Your sauce recipe looks interesting. Red sauce italian dishes are one of the things i haven't really mastered in the kitchen. I do the cream sauces and white wine sauces, but I can't find a damn tomato sauce recipe I like. Might give yours a go!

Lol...I'm way behind on yours too! I get busy and have too many irons in the fire! ....same as you I'm sure! :)
Well I managed to catch all the way up. Love the food talk Sis! Garden looks great, how much longer til harvest do you figure?

LOL, whats hard about cooking three meals? Grill you up 3 chicken breasts or pork chops or whatever meat you want....easy peasy. Make enough starch or whatever for three meals and repeat with the veggies (assuming you eat veggies....some people don't). Throw everything into a small tupperware container and dinner is waiting for you when you get home for 3 days. All you gotta do in nuke it. Gotta be better than beans and toast brother.

Great looking plants there LG. So healthy, you are killing it this grow!
Thanks! Had some issues with climate and they got a bit crisp. I'm close to harvest. Maybe 2 weeks I'd say, so I'm not too worried. It's sorted now. I'm loving Doc Buds kit. That and climate control was the kicker....and the 10 gallon pots. I can't wait to see what I end up with! Thanks for popping over!

Back
Top Bottom