LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Well hey folks :) as for plants the beans have been ordered! !!!!!
My list is as follows:
BFarm Red Dragon (for my welsh heritage)
Res Prev Skywalker Kush
RQS Amnesia Haze
G13 labs Midnight Kush

Freebies:
Dinafem Critical 2.0
Dinafem SharkShock CBD
Dinafem Blue Kush
Dinafem Auto Amnesia XXL
Sweet seeds Cream Caramel Fast
Sweet seeds Auto Dark Devil."

Light, I have a passion for flavour variance.

Barneys Farm - Red Dragon
West Himalayan Kush crossed with a true breeding Brazilian sativa. (Utopia Haze)
These buds have a distinct and immediate, exotic sativa high, but is followed minutes later by a wonderful undertow of a solid Kush stone that lasts and lasts. Finished buds have a taste and smell of sweet guava fruit.

Reserva Privada - Skywalker Kush
The Skywalker tastes similar to our OG Kush, but the yield has increased a lot. The Skywalker also makes for a great concentrate plant, giving above average yields of hash as well as having a great complex flavor.

B.C. Bud Depot - Amnesia Haze
The new Amnesia Haze! Amnesia Haze won 1st place at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 2004 and has just gotten better since. Higher THC levels, denser nuggets, and a finishing time of only 10 weeks. With a powerful smell and unforgettable taste, the Amnesia Haze will put you into a dream world for hours. Dense haze nuggets brought to you from the underground of Amsterdam. Very potent. A euphoric and psychedelic sativa that kicks you like an indica

G13 Labs - Midnight Kush
This strain has the potential to grow large when given the space, she produces almighty rock hard resinous buds. She has a tendency to go a fantastic midnight purple colour in cold conditions. Due to one of the parents being an outdoor variety of Blueberry, Midnight Kush has a great resistance to mould. The overall smell of this strain is of mouth watering fresh sweet fruits.

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel
BlueBlack x Mapple Leaf Indica x White Rhino
The flavor of this variety sweet and is carameled like of treats and very intense, fruit of the cocktail molotov of you indicate that it contains, with a bottom of rpocedentes terrosos shades of the Blue genetics that takes part in the crossing.

Blueberry Kush is a strong indica strain that slowly brings on a heavy body sensation, helping patients forget their pain and relax. Originally from Oregon, this strain is a hybrid of Blueberry and OG Kush, which is evident in its fresh berry aroma with notes of earthy herbalness. This indica is best for evenings or before bed.

That's my 2c

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

If I'm brutally honest mate....kush, in my experience, is more to MY liking than yours :) Mellow, mellow and still loads of functionality :) No couch lock :)

Hey LA, I think I found out what its called, "whorled phyllotaxy" - describes any plants that doubles its leafs on one side, further research shows that science just calls it "branching whorled phyllotaxy" and is a lot more un common but not rare per-say. They are more likely to be males then females so they say, hope my feminized WR don't hermi 0.0 tho she's had no LST or HST yet in her life so that might help.

Hope everyone has an awesome day!:high-five:

Awesome Tassie :)

Google, cut n paste...8 mins...makes me look like I know what I'm talking about :)

Seriously, it helps me to know what you're talking about....maybe others :)

Seriously, the choice, knowledge etc you guy's have...I struggle keeping up

Hey LA, I think I found out what its called, "whorled phyllotaxy" - describes any plants that doubles its leafs on one side, further research shows that science just calls it "branching whorled phyllotaxy" and is a lot more un common but not rare per-say. They are more likely to be males then females so they say, hope my feminized WR don't hermi 0.0 tho she's had no LST or HST yet in her life so that might help.

Hope everyone has an awesome day!:high-five:

Yep, that's the one :) Apparently fem plants are AWESOMELY strong and rare. WELL worth cloning :)

Thanks OZ! Really happy to hear that, I also have been hearing the yields are nice as well! Due to the strength of budsites and I've seen good White rhino pheno's usually have nice short structures and big dense nugs!'

I'm excited! I was wondering with your plant did you LST or HST? I've kinda made the decision since she is good sized and growing in hydro anyway I'll just leave her alone! because I hear seeds hermi alot and Mine are feminized but all that stress mon!:ganjamon:

I will absolutely be cloning this, sadly I have to rely on fellow growers and friends I know to grow the clones as I will be moving around the time this grow is completed so hopefully I can get 2-3 second generation clones to play with! I just want to avoid the male flowers!

One of my Tutts was like this :) I remember Alex saying it "could" be a rare (something or other lol) DON'T chop, clone, clone CLONE. Apparently, 3 times stronger than your "norm" :)

I will remember that if, I ever see it. That is good to know. I love reading the journals but my butt gets numb. :high-five:

Come on more input on seed choice please folks. Any insight into kush structures and tendencies? Anyone grew any of em? Come on people I want some line ups :) :)

Also thanks to a wonderful member on here, soon ill have my own proper Gorilla Glue beans to play with. Not likely to be in time for this run though! :) :) :)

I don't know what that is but it sounds really cool! The GGB's :)

Come on more input on seed choice please folks. Any insight into kush structures and tendencies? Anyone grew any of em? Come on people I want some line ups :) :)

Also thanks to a wonderful member on here, soon ill have my own proper Gorilla Glue beans to play with. Not likely to be in time for this run though! :) :) :)
Light do you know what I am talking about when I say the runt baby in the closet that got baked when she was just a baby??? Any who she is in the closet now 44 days in bloom and it is Afghan Kush and even after all I put her through I think she is the prettiest plant I have ever grown. Ever since she started growing after her long stunt spell when I would post pics of her someone would always comment on how pretty she was and I can tell she is going to be several weeks longer blooming than the other girls in the closet but her flower time even read at about 2 weeks longer but she is so sticky I can't believe it. I don't know if all kush is like her and I don't know how much of her everything was caused by the baking but I do know I am glad I have more seeds of her and I will grow it again.....:circle-of-love:

Google, cut n paste...8 mins...makes me look like I know what I'm talking about :)

Seriously, it helps me to know what you're talking about....maybe others :)

Seriously, the choice, knowledge etc you guy's have...I struggle keeping up

I am glad that I am not the only one :slide: I feel so much better now.

LA, if you are interested in some Kush you may want to look at the Dinafem OG. Chronic loves it, and I have read and seen some nice stuff. Chronic has a nug of it entered into NOTM this month, I think.

I have one that was flipped to 12/12 three weeks ago. It took it's time in stretch and was fairly aggressive about adding height after the flip. It was also not the fastest to set buds after the flip. It is not all spread out like a flux because I feel the need to utilize vertical space. Anyway here are a couple of pictures from today that show node spacing. Plant is around 28" off the top of the soil. It has branched well and is doing more secondary branching than I thought it would. Since I've never trained the way you do I'm not sure what you're looking for, but there's some Kush data for you.

ogw3one.jpg
ogw3two.jpg
elytrics.jpg

I just went out and looked at the structure a little more and there are a few things that I'll add. Where the buds are growing off the main branches they seem to have some soild stem separating them from from the branch. They are not growing what I anticipate being very large dense colas (as was the Darkstar last run). It seems to want to each bud site to grow out a bit from the branch and have it's own breathing room - seems like that structure may be conclusive to what you do.

What sort of plant structure are you after? I'm sure the info is out there in your stuff if I wade through tome-length material. What structural characteristics are best for your training. Can you describe your dream structure without mentioning strain names?

I don't feel guilty about posting here now that you are going to make this journal the prequel to serious sponsored activity :) I mentioned the Darkstar and how it packed dense colas where the individual buds grew right on-top of the branch as opposed to adding some space like the OG is tending towards. Which one would be a better LA training candidate? This seems like a great prequel topic.

The Darkstar is all indica and pretty much turns mind and body into pudding...

P1030069.jpg

The Dinafem OG certainly has the stretch factor going on for an Indica dom hybrid... Very robust in stretch. I wish you could stroll up the block for a pint and give 'er a look. Most of what I've grown has had mazzar genetics and I don't think they are what you are looking for.

Sorry PeeJay my last post was rushed. Many thanks for taking the time to really get involved! :) its very kind of you my friend. Also nice plant and pics your a star for this! :) Basically as long as the stem /branch structure is good and the plant likes to build a good main single colas normally then she should flux well.
Sorry aint at my best right now lol.toasted etc

Love you work LA. Subbed up and waiting anxiously. A brief side note. Own a Budmaster II 300-XG and i luvs it a lot.

Left side Veg fan stopped working. Sent e-mail, received quick response, no problem, new fan in the mail, no charge.

Plus, Green Giant eased my nerves concerning overheating. No problem. Operated with just one fan.

Temps increase only 5 degrees above the light. Excited for you, good luck. BP

Back
Top Bottom