LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

I will vouch for LA and say it worked for me. I didn't document it or anything but it worked for me. I only snipped about 10 buds and each of those 10 were nice and fatter than they would have been. I think on one plant we didn't cut enough or we cut too much and it started growing new bud growth on top of that cut but only on one side of the cut and not neatly across.

rare brv... im gonna go see what my books have to say on this... b warned tho as far as my experience has taught me those chopped buds would b more suceptable to moulds... everything i read of urs is so far out light... its hard to not just log in and go dont do it its wrong its the spawn of satan ahhhhhh... im doin my best to b open minded and political... but this 1 im not givin a go sorry... kl trick if ya need it tho :thumb:

Zilla, have you tried any of these? You keep calling a lot of stuff fake, but you use to try it and prove it? Come on now, hundreds of people try and agree, and you're the one who knows best? I'm thinking somebody is jealous...

Its hard to argue with results. Go to this post, my first pictures are a overall comparison of my grow before doing this and ten days later.

Back Building

This is just daft!!! Im not about to defend my techniques every bloody day! Take them or leave them lol.
My stuff got passed onto me buy a guy who grew commercial for 20 years. With around 20-30 factory sites all over UK! I dont read books on this subject, I read 420 only, I soaked my friends info up, then developed via trial and error.
Nothing I do on 420 is anything other than me trying to share my knowledge and success! If this ever upsets anyone then simply kiss my huge nugg jar collection! :) :)

Sorry if that sounds harsh or like Im a dick its just Im without meds at mo!!!
A lot of my techniques seem way out there and yep they are! I dont sit going I wonder?? I actually try it out and find through my own results and experience.
Take my light schedule for peak flower. 21.36hrs lights on, 12 off and repeat. This is just during peak budding!
Now some people think Im mad for doing this timeframe change!
Yet I read it here on 420 in the How to section. So gave it a whirl and it worked. I was only growing one girl at a time so it was risky! !!! Yet Id rather carry on pushing boundaries than sitting still wondering! :)

Keep up the work L.A alot of people appreciate your styles and techniques I don't see why someone would right on degradating a style many people have since posted there own pics up proving it does indeed work very very well if some are to naive to try they should keep there thoughts to themselves I mean logical how would snipping a few hairs and a slight bit of bud cause mould this is just pure scaremongering do not criticize what you do not know and have no experience of :bong:

Bless the people who "read books" as opposed to those who go out and get things done. Just started my second grow and look forward to being able to give this a go to see what happens. As a side note I have my girl in bondage right now trying to use LA's Fluxing technique. As with most hobbyists I have limited space and height. Truly think LA's techniques will help maximizing production within the parameters of the grow space. Please keep up sharing the work you are doing LA.

Bless the people who "read books" as opposed to those who go out and get things done. Just started my second grow and look forward to being able to give this a go to see what happens when it's time. As a side note I have my girl in bondage right now trying to use LA's Fluxing technique. As with most hobbyists I have limited space and height. Truly think LA's techniques will help maximizing production within the parameters of the grow space. Please keep up sharing the good work you are doing LA.

Tried this, only did it on top bud -.-

did it to the one on the left
IMG_153211.JPG

Back
Top Bottom