TrysHard's Hydro Grandaddy Blueberry Indica Grow 2014

I'd say those plants are very happy. Those shade leaves are supposed to die as your plants suck the life out of them during late flower.

I'd say it's time to feed them straight water until they're done. But, I have never harvested/grown any auto's. It's perfectly normal for large lower shade leaves to die and/or yellow as you get closer to harvest. You have nothing but health from what I see on those wonderful colas.

those buds are going to huge!!:goodjob:

Those buds are gonna do some magic in those 2 weeks buddy! :thumb:
Ok I feel better now, thanks for the hand hold! :circle-of-love:

I figured the yellowing was natural that close to harvest. But I still can't figure out why the buds haven't gotten as frosty. Phenotype related?

I thought this also, nice to get some conformation.

I'd say those plants are very happy. Those shade leaves are supposed to die as your plants suck the life out of them during late flower.

I'd say it's time to feed them straight water until they're done. But, I have never harvested/grown any auto's. It's perfectly normal for large lower shade leaves to die and/or yellow as you get closer to harvest. You have nothing but health from what I see on those wonderful colas.

those buds are going to huge!!:goodjob:

You know when you put so much effort in and then something unexpected comes up, the reassurance from people in the know is good.
Tomorrow is my last nutrient change. I will running the next to last week with 5ml p/G Micro and 15 Ml p/G Bloom with 1 ml/G Floralicious. Then the next week I am going to flush DH20 with Cal/Mag and GH Florakleen. In the last week I'm hoping that they will reach just a little amber. I do have a 30x/60x scope, and I picking up a drying rack for drying. I am going to follow KingJohnC harvest and curing method, it seems the easiest with good results.

You got a link to that harvest method? If not I'll search, I'm just being lazy cause I'm using the app. Glad I could help confirm that for you, cause I'll be asking you the same thing about my plant in a couple weeks lol

You got a link to that harvest method? If not I'll search, I'm just being lazy cause I'm using the app. Glad I could help confirm that for you, cause I'll be asking you the same thing about my plant in a couple weeks lol
Page 15 of this thread, look for the post with the drying rack.

Thank you very much sir! I use another app called offline browser, which is nice cause I can save all these pages and access them anytime. Will come in handy when I'm out in garage all summer!

lol :passitleft: i'm lazy too, but since i learned this, i like it!

here's your post specific link Tom Brady , no Peyton lol :thumb:

king link HERE

lol :passitleft: i'm lazy too, but since i learned this, i like it!

here's your post specific link Tom Brady , no Peyton lol

Luckily I can respect his work, but that is insulting lol. Pats suck! I always thought I was a diehard colts fan... Then Peyton went to Denver, and so did my heart. But yeah, I save every useful page that way. Eventually I'll start saving my grow journals to it too!

Luckily I can respect his work, but that is insulting lol. Pats suck! I always thought I was a diehard colts fan... Then Peyton went to Denver, and so did my heart. But yeah, I save every useful page that way. Eventually I'll start saving my grow journals to it too!

:thumb:

thanks King, a 1000 watt bulb will tend to do that with ease, lol (2)400's on a SunCircle was my method :peace:

Your leaf damage appears to be heat stress.

OK i'll keep a closer eye on the temps. They do get higher when the exhaust fan isn't sucking in the AC air. I need to do that to feed the CO2. I think at this point I am going to stop using the CO2, and try to get temps and humidity down as low as possible for the last two weeks. Blueberry is supposed to react positively to reduced temperatures and more likely to take a blue hue.

Update today.
First the 5-12 Overview:
P5104403.JPG

Since its been ten days since the back building haircuts lets look back at what they looked like on 5-2:
P4304171.JPG

I think you can tell the difference. Of course its also been ten days, the plants aren't going to stay the same, but I would say the buds look bigger and hefty.

Feature Buds:
A couple of Cola 1:
P5114405.JPG

P5114426.JPG

A few more of Cola 2:
P5114428.JPG

P5114406.JPG

Nice Bud:
P5114408.JPG

The Twins:
P5114409.JPG

Now for some Size Comparison pictures, DC had a good method with a bic lighter, so I selected a bunch of different buds to give you an idea of the relative size of the buds, if you couldn't tell before:
P5114441.JPG

P5114438.JPG

P5114440.JPG

P5114437.JPG

The next two are of the same bud:
P5104396.JPG

P5104397.JPG

And a nice Twins comparison:
P5104402.JPG

And finally I can't get enough of these group shots:
P5114424.JPG

P5114422.JPG

The next two I used a different focus to give you some depth:
P5114421.JPG

P5114420.JPG

P5114419.JPG

P5114413.JPG

Its almost over, two weeks to go. I am getting ready for the next grow. A comment that SmokingJoe made has me pondering a decision. Should I buy seeds or Clones. I have had more success with clones, not very good luck with seeds. I plan on doing GS Cookies which is a Sativa I believe so it will require training. The clones are actually cheaper to buy.

Outstanding grow Tryshard, very pretty cola's.

OK i'll keep a closer eye on the temps. They do get higher when the exhaust fan isn't sucking in the AC air. I need to do that to feed the CO2. I think at this point I am going to stop using the CO2, and try to get temps and humidity down as low as possible for the last two weeks. Blueberry is supposed to react positively to reduced temperatures and more likely to take a blue hue.

My Blue Dream (Blueberry x Super Silver Haze) blues up real good at the end. If possible try to get your night time temps down to 62 degrees or so for the last two weeks. I believe that it triggers the same thing in the plants that make trees turn colors in October. I definatley noticed the difference from my first round I grew without adding the cold temps. Looking good dude those are some tasty looking buds.

If you have access to cheaper awesome clones then go clones. Going with healthy quality clones will save you 2-3 weeks in grow time.

However, seeds are like taking the long walk through the park that you've never taken before. If you have time to enjoy it and explore, why not?

It's not about the destination, it's about enjoying the journey. Although a pile of awesome buds at the end of the journey is a sweet goal.

Back
Top Bottom