TrysHard's Hydro Grandaddy Blueberry Indica Grow 2014

Plants look crazy amazing man!
Yeah I'm getting excited. Can't really attribute it to one thing, except maybe all the support and knowledge gained here on :420:

Wow! Amazing flowers there bud! :circle-of-love: :thumb:
Thanks Lester, they are getting really stinky.

Check out Flying Wild Alaska. I really like that show!

Awesome update TH! you've gotta lotta bud coming your way :)

You know I'm having a little contest only two people have guessed so far. What is your guess?

Wow that is some great looking Buddage bro!
Yeah, I guess I've set a high bar on my first grow. I just can't wait to try it! :lot-o-toke:

Looking good TH.. What do u anticipate ur TOTAL Harvest being? This should be great!
Hoping for 800 grams. Anything over 500 would be a total success.

Hoping for 800 grams. Anything over 500 would be a total success.

Yea I was gonna say 710.. But went a litte lower so I could be happily wrong. Lol

That rack looks sweet. I have heard that if you can hang the whole plant upside down for 3-4 days it made the weed stronger. Is that just folklore?

As the plants dry the THC and other cannabinoids become more concentrated, this will occur either way of harvesting except trimming dry bud is really a chore.

How much light total are you growing with how many plants and how long is veg time?

Put vicks vaporub on your feet while you sleep. Wear socks over your feet and in the morning your feet should be wet but you will feel so much better. Its something I read on facebook. Ive done it 3 times in the last year and the next day my cold is gone

Well I dont know if that is enough time but let me know how it works out for you.

Yea I was gonna say 710.. But went a litte lower so I could be happily wrong. Lol
Either would be fine for me.

As the plants dry the THC and other cannabinoids become more concentrated, this will occur either way of harvesting except trimming dry bud is really a chore.
The most I have harvested is just one plant in the past, I hoping this will be more of a chore. So I will take your advise, my local hydro store has those racks $25. Not exactly the same, instead of holes its zippered.

I'll guess the take at 730g. Reps for the pics TH!
Taken your vote see tally below.

How much light total are you growing with how many plants and how long is veg time?
They were rooted clones , one week for transplant to larger rockwool and 4 weeks veg. 6 Plants total, but I broke one early, but skinny bud cola 3 is that plant so it has recovered nicely.

rep for the cola's. man i hate having colds. I am supposed to fire up my grill/smoker for mothers day and if i feel like this no way is it gonna happen. I will chop the BB tomorrow and hang her dont think i have the energy to trim her. Anyone know of any methods to kick a cold out of you?
This is the time of the year for summer colds. Try Smoker Joes treatment tonight.

Here are the votes: I may have missed one but I went back several pages, I now have a notepad file with all the votes that I will update. The winner I will try to share some with them, we will figure it out.
MaggiesFarm 730 Grams
Tamir 688 Grams
TrysHard 800 Grams
DC420 678 Grams

Im gonna say 615 gram wetweight which is pretty generous but it would put you in company with some decent growers. I feel your estimates are very high considering they are clones . Good luck

WOW! :bravo: Fantastic job TrysHard :high-five: you should have posted a "drool rag required" I'm soaked! :goodjob:

you had a question in TRAR? I was trying to find it, but I got lost. I"ve got several hydro, closet grows under my belt, I was hoping I might be able to help.LMK

From what I see here, u have everything you need for a great harvest! All you need now is a trichome magnification device. My 30 dollar usb microscope works great, the 5 dollar manual does the job, too.

here's the 5 bucker, I was surprised that is a lot smaller than it looks, (1.5 inches, maybe)

Microscope_5_bucks.jpg

WOW! :bravo: Fantastic job TrysHard :high-five: you should have posted a "drool rag required" I'm soaked! :goodjob:

you had a question in TRAR? I was trying to find it, but I got lost. I"ve got several hydro, closet grows under my belt, I was hoping I might be able to help.LMK

From what I see here, u have everything you need for a great harvest! All you need now is a trichome magnification device. My 30 dollar usb microscope works great, the 5 dollar manual does the job, too.

here's the 5 bucker, I was surprised that is a lot smaller than it looks, (1.5 inches, maybe)

Microscope_5_bucks.jpg

This is the question I asked:
Thanks for considering my issue. I have been going along fine, I am now two weeks from my scheduled 9 week bloom period exactly. I have been having random leaves drying out becoming crispy. At first I thought I might have a case of nutrient burn because I had let my reservoir get down too low and PPM's had climbed to 1800-1900 PPM. I corrected that but I'm still losing leaves in the same fashion. I was having some tip yellowing on all the leaves and that was probably the result of the temporary nutrient level. So I thought of bugs or disease. I looked at the dead leaves with my jewelers loop and its not bugs. I have attached some pictures. This is a Blueberry Indica Hydro Grow. I am using GH 3 part Flora Series with their recommended supplements using the advanced recirculating feed schedule on the GH website. PH is monitored twice daily and maintained at 5.8. Reservoir temps are consistently 70F. I have an E&F system with 6 pots and a 20 gal reservoir and I feed the plants twice a day 15 min Night and 30 min Day at the beginning of each cycle. Inside temps day with CO2 around 85F with RH of 50-60%. Night temps are 70F with RH of 30-40%. Exhaust fan runs when CO2 is not on.

This is a section that is most effected, I circled the problem leaves in Red.
Problem_areas.jpg

This is a closer look at a bad section of the same picture.
Problem_areas_closeup.jpg

Since I'm sending this to you I am concerned that the trichomes on my buds aren't developing as they should. I am two weeks away, I would think they should be more frosty. Here is a close up picture of one of them.

P5114407_closeup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom