LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

You always got a lot going on Looks Great Brotha :thumb:

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Hey La my old old 420 buddy.
I had to again start again. I broke my phone bad and with all my saved loggins for email 420 bank litterly everything. I make such random passwords I couldn't get bak into any of my accounts they were all auto login on my phone still not bak in online banking yet lol. U as always have a shed load going on. Looking good as ever man
much love

mr801

Well just a few pics :)
DSC_038710.JPG
DSC_039612.JPG
DSC_039515.JPG
DSC_0357-11.JPG
DSC_0355-21.JPG
DSC_039111.JPG
DSC_039215.JPG
DSC_039412.JPG

I thought it would be too late in here but after catching up I see newly potted up autos in the tent! How incredibly fun and varied in your tent good sir. Makes me want a bigger space to stretch out in.

Did you watch any of Marty and the Doc on Oct 15th in front of that fluxy gal? I bet she woulda appreciated the holiday after all.

Bob

Hey Dr Bob, welcome baxk unto the fold :)

Well folks we've decided that these autos are sub par for the results I wanted through training. So Im gonna go back to the strains I started with way back when. Dutch Passion here I come! Think Diff run trained hard planted straight up once back from Cannafest.
This wave will still get trained etc just I haven't had the time to devote like I wanted and as said these strains aint big enough. :)

Oh and the think diff run will be a side by side. Trained versus un trained via my pal Cali :)

Finally although not a auto she is being vegged under this lamp so here's a look at my big flux girl :) :)
DSC_0360-3.JPG
DSC_0357-21.JPG
DSC_0353-3.JPG
DSC_0358-2.JPG
DSC_0361-2.JPG
DSC_0356-2.JPG
DSC_0362-3.JPG

Good afternoon LA , I thought they were pre flowers on that third pic for a moment .
She sure is going to be a monster when she grows up .
Also have you ever seen anyone grow dutch passions auto Xtreme , looks mint on there site .
As regards fluxing ,I started to give it ago , i topped then started to bend the new growth about a week later when i adjusted the wires one of the arms broke from the stem .
Do you use the splints from the start so you can hold that critical part were it join the stem while you carry on with the training .
Be safe .

Your Fluxed girls are looking Sweet LA. You are my training expert for sure. :thumb:

I never have any luck with training except for bending a central top to try to maintain a better light height. Any other Auto training just slows budding when I do it. My World of Seeds Wild Thailand Ryder Auto, a Sativa, got to be 4' tall x 4' wide. She gave me more than 10 hard packed Ozs, with near 23% THC as stated by World of Seeds. I bent her central top 90 degrees as a test. She just built the buds straight up along that semi-trained horizontal branch. She is too potent for me. Hits my PTSD hard and too much anxiety. Have to mix with an Indica to make it comfortable. Sativa overdose, "scary bud syndrome" as an old friend calls it. You should try one of these.

Here is what World of Seeds has to say about their Wild Thailand Ryder... Wild Thailand Ryder is a cross between a pure strain Landrace from the islands of the Ko Chang archipelago (Thailand) with one of the highest THC levels in the world and a Ruderalis. Crossing with an excellent Cannabis Ruderalis specimen over several generations through backcrossing produces a strain with Asian sativa characteristics that is programmed to flower automatically. Wild Thailand Ryder Auto can be grown indoors or outside where she can easily expected to reach a height of 150cm, or more. Growing indoors recommend 20h light and 4 of darkness throughout the cycle.This strain is very strong with a highly euphoric, almost exhilarating, effect that can be highly medicinal. The taste and aroma, like her ancestor, is citrussy floral with a hint of incense.

All the best to you LA. I have been watching your journals since before I signed up on 420 Mag. Thanks for all the detailed information on training for all of us newbie growers. Yes, I consider my growing for 2 years as a newbie. I will attempt a fluxed lady soon, but it will be a photo-period plant rather than an auto. Never grew a photo yet. Looking forward to it for sure.

WJ
:ciao:

Sonic bad luck on the limb loss! I dont tend to use any support etc as Im kind of used to fluxing now lol. Although I use the process of indenting the underside of the flux point with my thumb nail. This creates a nice already softened kink point and reduces the chance of splits and lop offs. I also do tether from really early :)
Ill check that strain out whilst in Prague. Im gonna make time to talk with the DP guys.

Hey WJ :)
Im gonna check that strain out also :) when you do go photo and fluxing ill be here at your disposal :)

Canad :) yeah she is gonna be a little large lol. Im just hoping that being a 710 girl means better pheno and genetics than my last cpl of theyre strain. If this big girl turns out to be shite as well, then ill sack 710genetics off for good! (Hopefully they will redeem themselves)

Next year Ill be getting myself sorted with solid pheno types of my favourite strains and working from known sources each wave for no more big disappointment ...!

Lol I dont think I even register on 710's horizon as it were. So me stopping using them wont cause to much drama Im sure. :) just when you spend time and space to be let down sucks. My big girl on other thread should have hit me over 20 easy!!!! Yet 3-4 of crap fluff??? Its nearly broken me after my high hopes lol.

Lol I dont think I even register on 710's horizon as it were. So me stopping using them wont cause to much drama Im sure. :) just when you spend time and space to be let down sucks. My big girl on other thread should have hit me over 20 easy!!!! Yet 3-4 of crap fluff??? Its nearly broken me after my high hopes lol.

Which other thread are we talking of bro u have so many lol.
I hope she reaches her potential she could/should be Ur biggest to date?? She looks super awsome btw.

Back
Top Bottom