LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

ouch 12 hr shifts

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

lol That's always a Good thing Brotha so you get to stare at asphalt for 12 hrs :rofl: exciting stuff eh

Well small bit of strange info!!

The new autos from 710 are proving fun in the least. We have the Citrus Haze in full flower and looking great. Then we have the NL which is a pain and still budding all funny! Then the Wild Blue that was potted up at the same time as the other pair. Now bare in mind that the other 2 have a few weeks at most left. Whilst the WB hasn't even started to flower!!!! The auto that may be proving to not be an auto????

Gazmufc
Ill definitely get into detail for you on Thursday after Im done working shifts :)

Crazy with such expectations for this lamp...

Well lets talk a l little more on this lamp :)

Ive been thinking a little more and I may have been a little harsh before. The tone is indeed excellent and creates very frosty buds. It is at present trying to flower the NL which stands at between 2.5 and 3ft. The Wild blue is easily over 2ft and as said aint looking like its an auto?? :)

Its vegging my flux and 2 others at the same time and their all in a cupboard squashed up with minimal reflective surroundings. So Im gonna stay a little more reserved until I can fire her up in a tent and give this lamo the real deal try. Im not saying that the penetration isn't an issue as stated before, yet this is true on any cob. Its kind of my fault here for being expectant that this light would get good depth. If you take any cob on the market you will find they have less PAR than your normal type of lamp. Its just the design and the angle of diffusion. I mean this little lamp will light up a 2m squared space!!! The angle is very wide for such a small unit in itself.

Im thinking this could become my fluxing lamp, basically as then penetration wont be such a issue! :)

Anyway lets have some pics :)
DSC_031518.JPG
DSC_031718.JPG
DSC_031815.JPG
DSC_0288-3.JPG
DSC_0289-3.JPG
DSC_0294-4.JPG
DSC_0293-4.JPG
DSC_0290-21.JPG
DSC_0295-21.JPG
DSC_0301-3.JPG
DSC_0292-4.JPG
DSC_0300-3.JPG
DSC_0304-3.JPG
DSC_0303-3.JPG
DSC_0305-4.JPG

the sparse looking one is that the auto?
everything else looks wonderful Brotha Im just wondering what is going on with that particular one

:bump:
the sparse looking one is that the auto?
everything else looks wonderful Brotha Im just wondering what is going on with that particular one

Can't wait to see how that NL turns out... Looks amazing.
Are you sure it's not Dr. Grinspoon, LA?
:)

Hey all, Chronic and BAR, the non flowering girl is the Wild Blue auto from 710. Although considering it was planted at the same time as the NL, I dont think its an auto lol, its not even trying to flower???
Then behind the NL I have a little Karma OG that was in flower and Ive pulled her back into veg as she looks a nice plant but very small. The flux is either a sour white or a fruity widow fem photo by 710 :)

In other news lol santb you wont have to wait long one bit lol. below are the macro shots of some little low down buds and some from further up! So its clean water now only and chop time in a couple of days! I'm shocked I have so much amber already!!!!!
A099_-_20150602_160637.jpg
A106_-_20150814_145829.jpg
A105_-_20150814_145645.jpg
A104_-_20150814_145615.jpg

Nice an frostey--just they way we like it :) So how do you judge when to feed your plants with mag/cal? would you feed fish meal as well?

Hey gazmufc

Ok firstly on your previous question. We strip secondary growth off the lesser limbs that were growing out until the point your about to let the limb build vert. :)

As for Cal Mag. Dont own it and never have lol. My nute range I use; GET (growing edge technologies) means I have no need for it :) sorry lol so dont know the first thing on it :)

Lovely colors on the first pic Brotha :thumb:

Awesome. Super frosty super fast! That's what ya want!! We'll need a smoke report in a month also!!!!

I just pulled a Super Skunk auto like your northern lights and pretty bummed about it as I Thaught it would have been a cracker.Strange about your northen lights,I've had 1 in both my last 2 grows and they have been a real winner and going over 70 days before first sight of amber.Hopefully your other NL beans will be better

Back
Top Bottom