LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Just some pics of the NL hung and drying. I got fed up with her wasting space etc. Not happy with her yield, but its nice and frosty so??
DSC_0288-5.JPG
DSC_0294-6.JPG
DSC_0295-5.JPG
DSC_0293-6.JPG
DSC_0297-31.JPG

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Shiny! She'll smoke up nice, you wait...

I really get frustrated when I spend time and a plant turns out like that
reminds me of the medi bomb 2 I grew

Looking very nice :) Very sativa indeed what is the high like mate? I love those little foxtails :goodjob::bravo:

Hey my friend, its a cerebral one to start and then melting into a medium body stone with the odd rush or wave hitting you back to staring into nothing with a grin on your mush :) not bad for half fast dried. The finished and dried slowly should be real nice :)
The stuff absolutely pen and inks, so apart from the low weight due to pheno etc Im happy

Hey my friend, its a cerebral one to start and then melting into a medium body stone with the odd rush or wave hitting you back to staring into nothing with a grin on your mush :) not bad for half fast dried. The finished and dried slowly should be real nice :)
The stuff absolutely pen and inks, so apart from the low weight due to pheno etc Im happy
Well shoot, that makes up for your disappointments in her; Congrats...

Whats up LA..
As we were talking about Autos abit back , thats another thing i agree with with that most people will also aswell. That the high for almost all indica dom. autos are just like u discribed, Except urs sounds like it has a litte more of a pack to it since its NL (100% Indica)
and most iv autos indicas iv tryed (That were growen decently) have never been a hugh difference to me. Taste aswell and sometimes smell from the fresh plant.( its almost as if im smelling the Ruduralis more then the actually MJ strain)
Having said all that, the Jack Auto i have now is standing out in all ways a beautiful MJ plant should, bar the height since thats what autos are suppose to be like anyway.
Anyway..lol :)
Nice Big Jar :thumb: I thought u got it off 420 aswell, but im guessing u but the sticker on ;) :)

Hey Indo :)
Well ill go back to my little darling of a plant Barneys Farm; Pineapple express auto. It may be a fairly unstable strain with about 5 phenos, yet god damn its fine smoke. A real kick to it that you dont build tolerance too. Stinks and tastes of pineapple. So if you want an auto that satisfies taste and potency there's your gal :)

Well Ive not bothered with weight on the NL but to my experienced eye its given me between 4-4.5 oz. Here is a pic of some of it in my windowed little bud tin. (Found in a charity shop for 50p) :)
DSC_0292-6.JPG
Sounds like a damm good result for any auto
I will be lucky to get half an ounce on my blue cheese the way she is looking :high-five:
how long do you flush the girls for ? I have given her 2 flushes PHed water but its had the Calmag in it so would you think one completely plain water flush and then wait till they dry again ?
:Namaste:

Hey Jaga buddy :)
Hmm? Ok firstly Im an odd one as due to the lights I normally use and my feed, I dont use and have never had to buy cal Mag. If my plants need it they just get normal tap intead of RO water. As for flushing its dependant on where your soils at. I sometimes run full water only flush for 2 weeks, other times 2 days lol. Again I just go by site of the plants colour. It of course helps when your feed is all organic :)

Im actually watching a interesting docu on Netflix: The Culture High, its got US and UK input on MJ and although stuff we as a group already know its a good one for the miss-informed.

Hey Jaga buddy :)
Hmm? Ok firstly Im an odd one as due to the lights I normally use and my feed, I dont use and have never had to buy cal Mag. If my plants need it they just get normal tap intead of RO water. As for flushing its dependant on where your soils at. I sometimes run full water only flush for 2 weeks, other times 2 days lol. Again I just go by site of the plants colour. It of course helps when your feed is all organic :)

Im actually watching a interesting docu on Netflix: The Culture High, its got US and UK input on MJ and although stuff we as a group already know its a good one for the miss-informed.

Thank Brother the leaves have only just started to yellow off at the bottom, and so now I am thinking I may keep her going for another week , I think on this girl I could have got away without the Cal mag :thumb:
Mate that gum from 710 is doing real well all in all she is a lovely plant :love:
I Love films about ganja so I will try an get missP to let me watch it tonight have a good day and once again thanks things are cheering up a bit :thumb:
All our love

Well I do like little surprises :)

Today Mr postman brought me a little package from my pal at Dutch Garden Supplies, who is now in Colorado full time. So he sent me some stuff he's personally tried and loves. I received some New Millenium PK Apatite, Winter Frost, Decision, then finally some ROCK resinator! :)
Happy daze as LA likes new things to mess with :)

ok decipher a bit for me Brotha are those seeds?:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom