Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Hi Lavendar Just stopping by to say hello!
Glad things are going well! :thumb:

hello all,
well, things are getting a little more back to normal....im awake and the rest of the world is sleeping....and been working a little on the plants...cant wait to see the new plants....hugs, L

Hello Sister L and Brother Hubby! Just running around town a bit and thought I'd step in and see how your all doing?

Been having a great day as the bud fairies have been very kind to me lately :lot-o-toke:

very good to hear woodsman....we all need some good times...its what keeps us going....will write more later...got to do an update...L

Just a quick drive-by to wish you drier and just better weather for you and your girls...:tokin:

I am sure with your steady hand and amazing spirit you will master this weather even it doesn't change.

My breathing is on the mend (feels that way) and came by to share some of the good vibes...:peacetwo: to you and your hubby.

good to hear about the breathing, mine is still ugh...tooo much wet and mold this time of yr. here for me..had one nice day while kid was here, and while the sun was out, it was cold as the poles.....just finished cleaning plates on the ozoner machine...bad, awful, yukk....working great now...i kinda took a plant vac. this wk while the kid was here....just did the minimal....thanks for all the good thoughts....am doing an update on the plants....and will do pics tonite...hugs, L

high all...
this week in the jungle:
i did gird the columbian gold and hubby did the nycd, we did both last night, so wont see the results, i dont think, right away, who knows....we are doing a little experiment tho, on the col. gold, we are still giving it water, to see if
it is able to take it up when girded or is it just nutz??? or all fluid....i would think we should see this rapidly if its all fluid....while im taking pics tomorrow, i will snap a pic of stem where cut....not the neatest job ive ever done, but if workers can do a field a day, theirs are probably not works of art either...it was hard to get down on the floor ect...and a good excuse to change ribbons and clean dead leaves....yes, martha, i have dead, ugly leaves on the plants that need to be cleaned off on a reg. basis....

harvested the kali, she is one strong smelling momma...and im very glad i got a clone...and already, she is killer...hope i get a couple of seeds...she is now in the jars...and her dry wt. is 2.3oz, very dry, so should wg. more when done...as i remoisened....

the sour diesel is absolute killer....a solid nine...too bad it was the last one for a while....
the brain storm is always good and as usual smells like a pine forest...after the initial garlic smell, first plant, which cured to pine, thats all the clones smell like, pine....maybe they are all mature now?

looks like one of the l.a.conf. clones will make it, need more...the plant in bud now was clear exed...on friday...so shes in the wind...

maybe if im real lucky, two blackberry clones will make it....they are in cups, and in one the roots are fine and growing, but the other is still ? the plant, is small and has rock hard nugs, but no color...wth? but its ok....sometimes they dont...they smell great tho...she will be soon being flushed....

put another zulu into the 4x4, to get ready to go in bud room, and was lucky enough to get a couple of clones off of her...and one is in dirt and rooted...

put the nepal kush into the bud room from the 4x4 to take the place of the kali....was never able to get a clone off of her, tried several times too, one more chance so will get on it tomorrow...i may try it in dirt this time...

took a bunch of clones off of mazar, and the col. gold clone, hope they root..

moved a bubba kush up to the b.t. so it can get taller, and i can take clones from it....trying to get a room full of bk and lac...for a grow of just them, but
it doesnt always work out that way....lac, clones dont like me...

cleaned the gnome buckets yesterday, the "clone buckets" that is....and still have to load one up, as 3 empty slots, and i have alot of col. gold, mazar, and humboldt cuttings in cups of cloning fluid...finally had to put on a heating pad, it just got too cold....first its too hot, then too cold...have it set on 65, so i hope thats right...i think it is....the buckets get and stay warm just from the pump....

still have to take clones off of the blue mystic, and jack h...and maybe more sweet thai, those are in the 4x4, already have 3rd gen clones from zulu taken...and one rooted...the super lemon haze i have, has to be a dud...now, the top has decided it wants to die off...beyond a doubt, this is one of the harder plants ive grown...everyone else has great luck with it...mine is a dud..but as long as it lives, it can try to grow...i think it falls in the l.a.c. and strawberry haze group....killer, but hard for me...they just might not like my grow room...who knows...sure would love to try some tho...one of these days...

my next project is to repot all of the old skool grow...they are ready to be put in larger cups and moved to a larger area...some of them are getting quite large...

while changing ribbons last night, i noticed that i have 3 plants that have been clear xed, and 3 more that are orange which is right before clear x...so will have quite a few comming off about the same time...which is good, as the nursery is getting a little crowded now...

all the plants in the bath tub in the nursery were cut down by half thier height again...the best saved for clones...just getting too large for where they are...wont be long until overcrowding will be the word of the week for me...so will get them ready to move up....

ok, thats all for now...will do the pic. part tomorrow...good morning 420...im going back to sleep....hugs, L

as a personal favor, would anyone whos so inclined say a little prayer for raisin J, his heart is not in real good shape, and has taken a bad turn...not even able to smoke his mmj...so he could use some good words...thanks all...i have always believed that the collective conscience can and does move mountains....L:thumb::peacetwo:

well, this is just to bring this journal up to date..
i clear x'ed the kali five days ago...she is doing fine, but ready to be harvested...trying to let her grow a little more, and drain the ferts out some more...more water...

the columbian gold was clear x'ed tonight, im putting her on water and m/h20, for about a wk...then im going to gird her and see what happens...see if the instructions work .. lol..she should end up gold...we'll see...will take pics along the way...

also the last nycd was also clear x'ed tonight...and im going to try to gird her also...she is nearly gold already, so why not...and i have more of her if i mess it up, so shes a good shot...also a wk of water before i do that....this one has real small buds and was one of the heat damaged plants from summer...

the sour diesel is a good kick smoke...hubby has changed over to her now from the zulu...i didnt think he would ever switch...was getting low on the zulu, and the clone isnt ready yet...

about the gnome jar, it is working much better now that the temps are more normal...have gotten 6 clones off of it in the last wk....esp. since adding h2o2 to the mix....so have a 3rd gen. zulu now, a couple of 5th gen l.a.conf. and a 2nd gen. humboldt, and two blackberry clones that were in flower, that rooted....also a duck foot...both second gen.

the brain storm mmj is excellent again....has a stronger smell than ever...needs more curing tho...only about a month, and still a little harsh...

the sour diesel is excellent...she is going out on an excellent note...and with a couple of seeds...so dont feel so bad about d/c her now....

the train wreck is so airy that it will go to hash, good stone, but not like the first one i grew...this was def. made wicked by the heat...also tastes great, just looks lousy, and i know no one will want it,

the ducks foot, well it is not at the top of the hubby and i's lists of plants to grow again...did some prelim tastes tonight on the bud that had the cold damage....and it was very disappointing...so unless it gets alot better...its a no go...doesnt smell good, taste good, tastes like thistles....and just not sure about the high, did give me the munchies tho...so far...not on the list, but things can and do change...still got a couple of wks to go tho...

will get more pics this sunday and post them...have 3 plants waiting to be harvested, as soon as they finish flushing, 3 more near finished, and plants to be put in the budrm...so will be glad when they are done...

the next bunch of babies will be the start of the first of the old skool grow...and some oldies but goodies, then when those are done, going to do alot of white plants....then after that, who knows...take care, and enjoy life...hugs, L:tokin:

Wow, you sure do keep yourself busy L. Sounds like you have everything well planned, make sure to pencil in a few breaks for yourself.
I keep myself pretty busy as well, its the only way I know how to do things, all or nothin kinda guy.
Just gotta remember to give yourself time to enjoy all that hard work.
:peace:
#

as a personal favor, would anyone whos so inclined say a little prayer for raisin J, his heart is not in real good shape, and has taken a bad turn...not even able to smoke his mmj...so he could use some good words...thanks all

Positive energies heading his way...i have always believed that the collective conscience can and does move mountains....L:thumb::peacetwo:

I've seen the collective conscience work on people, too.

Hi Lavendar,

Your garden is sounding more and more powerful. I found, that if want clones from from the Jack Herers, you just have to walk by them with cup of dirt LOL

Wow, you sure do keep yourself busy L. Sounds like you have everything well planned, make sure to pencil in a few breaks for yourself.
I keep myself pretty busy as well, its the only way I know how to do things, all or nothin kinda guy.
Just gotta remember to give yourself time to enjoy all that hard work.
#

thanks lb...
im not so sure about well planned, but the chaos is thought out....it could be a little better organized....some just grow faster than others....and then they gang up on me....thank you....yes, today was the last day of deer season, so i pked up my goodie bag and went with hubby to see bambi...no luck...did see a hugh mountain nuget tho, a chipmonk, and alot of chantrell mushrooms, which are very good, and some coral mushrooms, red and yellow....first sighting for me....later, L

Hi Lavendar,

Your garden is sounding more and more powerful. I found, that if want clones from from the Jack Herers, you just have to walk by them with cup of dirt LOL

oh yes, isnt it funny how some are soooo ez...and others you have to do rituals and ceremonys for and they still may not root....jack is an ez one i agree....another is the col. gold, last time i had one root in the cup of water it was sitting in....the nepal kush is hard too....i have alot more problems with the indica's than the sativa's.....just me...take care and thank you...hugs to the family...L and hubby
we are trying to get the stronger varieties, and still keep a balanced garden...:thumb::peacetwo:

thanks lb...
im not so sure about well planned, but the chaos is thought out....it could be a little better organized....some just grow faster than others....and then they gang up on me....thank you....yes, today was the last day of deer season, so i pked up my goodie bag and went with hubby to see bambi...no luck...did see a hugh mountain nuget tho, a chipmonk, and alot of chantrell mushrooms, which are very good, and some coral mushrooms, red and yellow....first sighting for me....later, L
"some just grow faster than others....and then they gang up on me" I know what you mean about them ganging up on you, my last harvest was supposed to be four plants spread our over a month, one a week, but the girls decided that they all wanted to start pushing 50% on 2 and 25-40% on the other two, all within a 3 day window, from mostly cloudy.
When they pile up on you like that there is only one thing to do, break out the scissors and the bong, make an example out of them with a scissor hash, trimming party:hookah:

as a personal favor, would anyone whos so inclined say a little prayer for raisin J, his heart is not in real good shape, and has taken a bad turn...not even able to smoke his mmj...so he could use some good words...thanks all...i have always believed that the collective conscience can and does move mountains....L:thumb::peacetwo:

I thought I was getting a bit better, so why am I crying now?

Thank you so much, you really made my day just now. You may be right about the collective concience, that's beautiful. I dont know what else to say, but thank you. This mountain was moved, that's for sure. It flows thru us and it will come back to you tenfold I believe. You will always have a friend in Alaska. Just know right now there is a tall skrawny tough looking man out there somewhere with tears running down his cheeks and a heart that couldn't stop beating at this moment no matter what's wrong inside of it.

I thought I was getting a bit better, so why am I crying now?

Thank you so much, you really made my day just now. You may be right about the collective concience, that's beautiful. I dont know what else to say, but thank you. This mountain was moved, that's for sure. It flows thru us and it will come back to you tenfold I believe. You will always have a friend in Alaska. Just know right now there is a tall skrawny tough looking man out there somewhere with tears running down his cheeks and a heart that couldn't stop beating at this moment no matter what's wrong inside of it.

you're a sweet heart....now GO ENJOY .. any snow yet? i used to love sledding....my favorite tho, was in the villages, wait til the roads froze, get a skidder inner tube, hugh, and tie it behind a truck and wahoo....and yes, ive had a few flying lessons.....winter was a ball up there....i still have a pair of shoe cleats....couldnt bear to throw them away....like living in one of those snowy post card pictures....loved it....take care....hugs, L

"some just grow faster than others....and then they gang up on me" I know what you mean about them ganging up on you, my last harvest was supposed to be four plants spread our over a month, one a week, but the girls decided that they all wanted to start pushing 50% on 2 and 25-40% on the other two, all within a 3 day window, from mostly cloudy.
When they pile up on you like that there is only one thing to do, break out the scissors and the bong, make an example out of them with a scissor hash, trimming party:hookah:

yep, no mercy, scissors rule.....one whack at a time....onto the screen...awwwe, ... smoke....enjoy....its like they plan it in secret after you've watered them, they conspire....lol...take care and enjoy, L:thumb:

important message...thank you...

MESSAGE FROM OMM.i just talked to omm and he asked me to post this
message....he has pnumonia.....has seen a doctor, .... and is taking meds...
and he wont be back until he feels better and knows he is....he is taking a much needed rest, altho it is not the way we wished for him.....wishing him well, thank you....when and if i get reports i'll post them....Lavendar,

the great peanut butter cookie snaffue....
not one to complain....i had baked several dozen cookies, some med. some plain which just disappeared over a 8 day span, so i set about to fill up my hubbies cookie jar after company had decamped....this time i decided to try some peanut butter cookies....now bear in mind that the butter i use is 4oz to 1lb of butter, so i pulled out a half cup of butter and warmed it up to use n the batter, it only called for half cup, so i thought, thats ok, ill just use all of it mmj butter....needless to say the cookies were not really tasty....unless you like the taste of mmj butter, so i set about to make them good....i added more peanut butter, sugar, flour, and finally had them tasting really nice, oh also added some real vanilla bean, thought that would help....all along i had been nibbling, a piece the size of a peanut, until i got the taste right....now to bake this wonderful tasting receipe i had developed....and of course i wrote it all down as i went.....since i had changed so much, i also had to change the baking time, so i tasted several small pieces of cookie until i got the time right....nothing much had i eaten...i figured maybe two or three max cookies...at the most....probably much less than that....i do not get anything from baked goods, never have....so wasnt too worried....so i finally finished baking all of them, and fixed dinner for hubby when he got in....i ate dinner, and about fifteen minutes later, i looked at him and said dont eat the cookies, im really messed up....at which time i ran from the house to begin an odyssee of a two hr puke a thon....ugh....dizzy, hallucinating, sounds colors, and a reverb effect in the mind that wouldnt go away....i couldnt walk, i couldnt talk, and i was just sure i waas dying.....after my skin got cold hubby drug me in the house, me with eyes closed, and sat me on the bed....sometime about an hour later i finally layed down and he covered me up....the bed spins had finally stopped, but my brain was going ninety and didnt shut down for hrs....must have passed out....well, i lived....but the results are, i cannot stand the smell of smoke....it gags me, will this end? i think so, but not soon enough....the thought of an edible mmj anything gives me the gags....and i want to run from the room in terror....well, almost....the poison peanut cookies are in a bag in the freezer, and his jar is full....he wont touch them....after seeing what i went thru.....and the next day, i came down with a horrid cold and flu like illness.....so this wk has not been good...somewhere, i must have made the ganja gods mad at me....so will have to beg forgiveness.....anyway, the rooms have been semi neglected this wk due to illness, mine, and ignorance, hubbies, of what they need...so some of the pics you will see the yellow in the leaves, they need repotted and some nitrogen added....but it will get better....take care and enjoy, L

duckfoot

linda_11-1-10_026.jpg

humboldt

linda_11-1-10_025.jpg

hawaiian snow, not a great pic...

linda_11-1-10_023.jpg

linda_11-1-10_022.jpg

linda_11-1-10_017.jpg

columbian gold, after girding

linda_11-1-10_021.jpg

linda_11-1-10_016.jpg

linda_11-1-10_014.jpg

linda_11-1-10_013.jpg

nycd, after girding

linda_11-1-10_020.jpg

linda_11-1-10_018.jpg

linda_11-1-10_015.jpg

innocent cookie jar, just one left...med. mmj. cookie

linda_11-1-10_010.jpg

two weeks yield, should be one more bag there and another stuffed bag, but i put them in the hash bag....

linda_11-1-10_009.jpg

brain storm, 2.3oz cured....pine forest smell

linda_11-1-10_004.jpg

the kali, still curing, 2oz dry wt...

linda_11-1-10_003.jpg

duckfoot, still growing....

linda-11-02-10_020.jpg

twilight

linda-11-02-10_013.jpg

blackberry, nearly done, one week until flush..

linda-11-02-10_012.jpg

sweet tooth, about 3wks left to flush

linda-11-02-10_011.jpg

linda-11-02-10_010.jpg

linda-11-02-10_009.jpg

4x4, need ferts

linda-11-02-10_008.jpg

b.t. group; getting ready to move to 4x4

linda-11-02-10_007.jpg

linda-11-02-10_006.jpg

seedlings and clones in phototron

linda-11-02-10_004.jpg

cuttings to go in clone bucket...

linda-11-02-10_003.jpg

gnome bucket, for cloning....

linda-11-02-10_001.jpg

ok, thats all for now, enjoy, and please be careful with the edibles....hugs, L

Beautiful pics Lav!

Sorry to hear about your cookie/flu problems, I don't think I'd eat any of those cookies either:)

I hope you're fully recovered and thanks for getting the word out about OMM, if you talk to him tell him we're all sending him our get well vibes. He's the best.

Holy moley Lavendar, I thought you were kidding around about the cookies. That's some edible odyssey. I never did like peanut butter! I hope it's a speedy recovery back to the pipe ;)

The garden doesn't look to have suffered unduly. Is that the same duckfoot you've been raising all along? How much longer, do you think?

And, what is the white netting you have behind the plants? I've been looking for something like that for a vertical grow... it only comes in 330' rolls around here LOL

I just remembered that I have seen another reaction to mmj cookies that was very similar to yours... a friend pigged out on Mrs Horse's chocolate chips when we were camping. Same symptoms you talked about. I was actually ready to call 911, when he puked on another buddies shoes, seemed to turn him around ;)

You know I hope you get your sea legs back soon. Hang in there L.

I had that happen once lav. Had a real hard time in the grow room for a few days. I don't care what anyone says. If you make them strong enough, it can be to much! Girls are looking great even w/ a little N deficiency!

Keep them green girl!

I had that happen once lav. Had a real hard time in the grow room for a few days. I don't care what anyone says. If you make them strong enough, it can be to much! Girls are looking great even w/ a little N deficiency!

Keep them green girl!

today is better, but not alot....ugh, i dont even drink, so it was quite the shock.. tomorrow i really need to do some repairs....repots, nutz, all that stuff....yep, it is horrid....dont know how anyone could handle it...ugh...sad to say, tho, im happy to find out there have been others....hugs, L

Wow crazy trip you had,kinda reminds me of one of the first times I smoked weed,and it was intense weed to begin with,I dident puke but heard stuff and saw stuff for hours...I'v had it happen from eating and smoking so idk...I do get a shitty feeling after smoking to much to soon somtimes,
Gorgeous pics!

yeah, i get a headache if i smoke to much....so i quit while im ahead....now, i know why, it would probably happen the same if i kept at it....glad to know im not alone....hugs, L

Holy moley Lavendar, I thought you were kidding around about the cookies. That's some edible odyssey. I never did like peanut butter! I hope it's a speedy recovery back to the pipe ;)

The garden doesn't look to have suffered unduly. Is that the same duckfoot you've been raising all along? How much longer, do you think?

And, what is the white netting you have behind the plants? I've been looking for something like that for a vertical grow... it only comes in 330' rolls around here LOL

I just remembered that I have seen another reaction to mmj cookies that was very similar to yours... a friend pigged out on Mrs Horse's chocolate chips when we were camping. Same symptoms you talked about. I was actually ready to call 911, when he puked on another buddies shoes, seemed to turn him around ;)

You know I hope you get your sea legs back soon. Hang in there L.

yep, total shock....its better now tho....i did smoke a very small bowl today to sample some kali, and stopped after a couple of hits....good stuff....
the white netting is white plastic trellis netting, got at hydro store....i think it is about the same size as the back wall...4x7x8 .. real cheap, and i use it for
everything, tying to, and threading thru....ect...good limb holder...usually put the taller plants, and the more sativas next to it....
the duckfoot is the same one...that was outside, all summer and sprayed and brought in to finish before all the rains started...i think it has one more week to go on ferts, and then to flush for two wks, so its about 3 wks out....yep, along time plant....says early, but i dont see it....just now can see crystals on it....feels like a thistle, and so far not a good taste....took a clone from it for a friend....but i dont think i will grow it again....hugs, L

Beautiful pics Lav!

Sorry to hear about your cookie/flu problems, I don't think I'd eat any of those cookies either:)

I hope you're fully recovered and thanks for getting the word out about OMM, if you talk to him tell him we're all sending him our get well vibes. He's the best.

doing better....smoked a small bowl today and quit there....not going to push it too far....thanks for the look, take care, hugs, L

Sorry to hear about the edible trip...I have been on one too...had a similar hash high (and I was driving...I pulled over, but it didn't last anywhere near as long as a bad edible high).

I see the girls are all looking great! Nice photo selection too, I always enjoy your photo updates, the colors and variety of plants...I love seeing how variable our girl can be...we should be very careful not to homogenize her too much in the future looking for the ultimate.

:bravo: lady lavendar, wishing you and your hubby much :peace:.

(If you talk to OMM, tell him HI for me and that I am wishing him the very best.)

Back
Top Bottom