Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

btw heres a link to my new journal

Pray that your plant prestidigitation proved perfectly purposeful. Providing powerful provisions in a plethora of pluming purples and greens
Packed precociously in towers of flowers, primed to propel a personal perambulation of your pre-cortex. Propelling physiological parameters past the perceived point of perfection.

Or, best of buds to you nice bunch of people 👍

So did another defol. I have to keep foliage levels low so air movement is as good as I can manage using pc fans etc.

Some pics

Hey yo professor flux!! Just subbed to the 100/graft journal!! Everything is looking good in your garden man!! Kickin ass!! Happy Monday/Tuesday homeskillet!! Take care and a big hi to Mrs flux and flux Jr from across the pond!! 😎✌️

Hey folks I don't bite ya know....

Any questions please just shoot 👍I'm genuinely here to share what I know. Although I'm sure sometimes that I've forgotten more than I remember lol.

Yet anything plant I'm here to answer best I can.

Few pics from today.

Alternating waterings/feedings from top feed to bottom currently as keeps medium entirely viable.

Chronic my friend 🤣

I'm fed up folks bored daft with this grow. Flower is just do nothing. I can't stand it.
Payday tomoz though so over weekend I'll get my equipment for grafting in. Then I'll give a few a go to test my veg spot out for grafting (may just have to switch to a softer lighting choice is all)
I'll cross 3 plants all at once, switching out donors for where I just took that stocks donors from.
May get a bit fiddly and not all may take first run.
Once done though I'll have 3 3 strained plants ready to sculpt.
Each one I'll do a different design. I'll just incorporate them into next wave for more veg and training before flower.
That should keep me interested for a bit. Then obviously once I've proved my veg spot viable for grafting I'll then start on my 100 on 1 journey. Challenges is what holds my interest. Just cropping good bud on repeat gets old fast.

Back
Top Bottom