Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

To explain my plants...
Thing is with way I garden I recycle my soil on repeat. Never switching out just mixing in new every run to charge it some again. I like a somewhat blank soil as my base when using bottled nutrients. The Cyco range I'm using especially, as it's so complete and broken down.
As said though due to circumstances, I didn't pH or feed or anything for a while.
Yet 1 thing I've learned running soil like this is it gets to hot for veg. But as soon as you can switch to flower all issues normally fall away and we good again

So, little update and explanation of my spot.

I'm severely restricted with space, time and required stealth needs.

I've my tiny box room to grow in and that's it. So my 1.5mx1.5mx2m tent is on its side. I've with this setup the ability to veg out girls whilst flowering some also. Plus because of the blackout curtain I can also dry plants in same tent whilst running flower and veg as said.
Behind the curtain is my old stealth box. With small led panel to veg out next wave. It's blanketed to guarantee no light leakage. It runs 24 lights on. While I'm now in flower in main space.
Then because of the blackout curtain and the directed light of my led main lamp. Above the box is very dark indeed. Giving me a drying space also.
This means all 3 stages can run alongside and I'm just using 1 filter and 1 extraction fan. This gives me low levels of noise for stealth. As does not using big fans for my air circulation needs. Instead 4 tiny fans (3 being old PC fans) gives me enough.

Not ideal setup but let's me do everything in one spot all at once. So a 1 spot perpetual garden.

I just did big defoliation and bit of training as stretch is yet to come.
The girls are still showing my soil to be a bit hot, yet once stretch hits this will fade away and they'll come good for flowering.

Cpl pics for ya

Anyone know how to add journals to signature please???
Copy the link to the journal so you can paste it later.

Go to your member name at the top of the page and click on it
You will see "signature" in the list on the right.

Click that and you will be at "Edit Signature" (it's a good idea to copy everything there and put it on notepad or something in case you muck anything up and want to "paste" back the original.)

In the text box is all of your links. Enter a new journal name like "Light Addicts' yadda yadda yadda"
Highlight what you've entered.

Go to the icons at the top of the text box and choose the one that looks like a link chain (a mouseover it shows "insert link".)

Paste your journal link there and click on the "insert link" button. Don't forget to do that, or it won't save.

When you are back at the main text box and like what you've added, click save again.

Should be good to go after that.

Copy the link to the journal so you can paste it later.

Go to your member name at the top of the page and click on it
You will see "signature" in the list on the right.

Click that and you will be at "Edit Signature" (it's a good idea to copy everything there and put it on notepad or something in case you muck anything up and want to "paste" back the original.)

In the text box is all of your links. Enter a new journal name like "Light Addicts' yadda yadda yadda"
Highlight what you've entered.

Go to the icons at the top of the text box and choose the one that looks like a link chain (a mouseover it shows "insert link".)

Paste your journal link there and click on the "insert link" button. Don't forget to do that, or it won't save.

When you are back at the main text box and like what you've added, click save again.

Should be good to go after that.
Lol cheers but it seems I've too many journals/links even deleting half of them it doesn't work. So I'll have to just plod on without much traffic to my current pages 😪

Lol cheers but it seems I've too many journals/links even deleting half of them it doesn't work. So I'll have to just plod on without much traffic to my current pages 😪
I actually created a thread for completed journals and linked to that in my signature. Then placed the older journals in that with links.

Need to set up a linktree, or ya what she said ^----------^ you could set up Light Addicts - Master Journal, with all your Links in it. Then you can have one link to all your goods.

I think you only get 10 links in your sig. I went to add another link to a line in mine thinking it might be 10 lines but nope. Too many links so I deleted one and it saved fine.

They changed the standard on that, obviously after you built yours, but you'll probably be limited to the new rules on any edits to your signature.

I think you only get 10 links in your sig. I went to add another link to a line in mine thinking it might be 10 lines but nope. Too many links so I deleted one and it saved fine.

They changed the standard on that, obviously after you built yours, but you'll probably be limited to the new rules on any edits to your signature.
Yeah back in the day the mods used to bend some rules for me lol. Or I bent them and they put up with it and fixed things for me 🤣
That was when I got a bit more traffic lol.

You always find a way don't you brother!? Happy Thursday/Friday to you man! I like your all in one approach!! Whatever works right!?!? Hope your kiddo and wifey are doing well!! Don't be a stranger.... Just be strange!! 😎✌️

Old foliage looks crap, but new looks far better. As said before. When flipping to flower the plants needs switch up some and the soil being a little hot for them in veg suddenly fades away.

Those little computer fans you have hanging in there have given me a brilliant idea. I hate the big fan I have to move all over the place in the grow room, and trying to get the clip on one adjusted. So, I'm off on a new project.....again. LOL

Things are looking happy now. Praying to my lamp, yet all growing tips are sat closed. Sooo tip opening tech is called for. Every time I'm in tent I will now open up that immature foliage of each growing tip on each branch or vertical site.
Doing the regularly fools the plant into thinking that node point is developed. So it creates the next one. This shortens internodal distance for future flower sites through stretch period. Instead of 2-3 inch separation. I can get nodes half inch or less apart. Building big colas. Just through this simple trick.

If not sure what I'm on about check my sig for a quick guide to method.

Hey there professor flux!! Everything lookin good in your neighborhood buddy!! Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

Hey all. Thanks to all who visit, it's appreciated dearly as I use 420 for my personal distraction from my recent loss.

Wee update.
Seeing pre flowering and as said before now I've flipped all signs of my soil being hot are fading away.
All looks good and all are confirmed as girls.

Veg girls in my box behind the curtain to the left are getting a bit fed up being in tiny pots. But I've got to grab more soil and Coco etc before potting up.

The cool bit of having veg flower and drying in same tent means I can chop as individual plants finish and dry along with others finishing. All the while only using 1 filter and fan.

Cpl of pics

Back
Top Bottom