Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

A grower after my own heart! I'm not so much it don't mean crap as there is no choice due to space and budgetary constraints. I'm trying to dial in table top grows as best I can, to produce bud for my own use.
Also, I see you are swicking. You might be interested in the swicking thread. It's intended as a resource for people who wish to learn and use the techniques. Those with experience are able to offer tutorial type input.
Nice to meet you.

Little pic update of the flowering gals.
I'm working daft hours again at mo so they're all a bit neglected to be honest.
Not looking perfect but not bad considering I give them 5 mins max a day.

My Raspberry diesel stinks and you can most definitely pick up the Raspberry in the mix. Very cool stank.

Forbidden fruit also smells devine

Get them. No messing. Top notch stuff and as long as you understand what your plants want and when they are unmatched as you get to tailor everything yourself
LA!!!!! My UK Growmie homie!!! My flux brother from another mother!!! Damnn.. Professor Flux in the house again!!!!!! Yesssss!!!!! It is so good to see you my friend!
I can't wait to see all you other motherfluxers do some beautiful plant torture!!! I'm proud of you for fighting the good fight!!
If y'all don't know me I'm Scott. Been here on and off for many years!! It's great to see everyone!! Hopefully I'll be around much more. Happy Tuesday friends and neighbors!!! What a nice surprise!! Peace!!

How's it going LA? :ciao:

Another masterpiece in the making I see and in a small chest to boot. Great job as always!:thumb:
Heya Cola!! Nice to see you guy!! I still watch your videos and you still jam out well!! It's so nice to be back around here. It feels like home!! Happy Friday Eve!! (Thursday) To all you grow heads!! 😎✌️

Scotty in da house 😜
Nice to see ya buddy. Hope your around on here again proper 👍

So we're chugging along, been lazy, or more just busy and ain't really bothered with the gals.

Have a gander at em though

Great looking plants as always Professor Flux!!
Recently had a break in and everything of mine got stolen so I'm starting from scratch. They were after the electronics and hit the jackpot as not even my own family knew I was growing. They took my tent and lights and octopots. No plants were in swing though. It'll definitely take me some time to get everything back in order. I was just floored when I came back home.
It's great to see you back in the mix as well!! Great timing I guess huh!?!? Happy Saturday/Sunday to you my Growmie homie!!
Can't wait to put the flux on some plants. I've been using your back building since you very first posted it. The first time I showed a friend how he thought I was nutsaloid. WHY YOU CUTTING MY BUDS BROOO!?!? 😂🤣😂🤣
I said it's just a little trim trick!! After the results he now does it to all of his plants too!!
Other than fluxing I've really utilized this!!
Rock and Roll!!! 😎✌️

Scotty in da house 😜
Nice to see ya buddy. Hope your around on here again proper 👍

So we're chugging along, been lazy, or more just busy and ain't really bothered with the gals.

Have a gander at em though

Looks so bright in there! What’s your ppfd level, do you know? Just curious.

Great looking plants as always Professor Flux!!
Recently had a break in and everything of mine got stolen so I'm starting from scratch. They were after the electronics and hit the jackpot as not even my own family knew I was growing. They took my tent and lights and octopots. No plants were in swing though. It'll definitely take me some time to get everything back in order. I was just floored when I came back home.
It's great to see you back in the mix as well!! Great timing I guess huh!?!? Happy Saturday/Sunday to you my Growmie homie!!
Can't wait to put the flux on some plants. I've been using your back building since you very first posted it. The first time I showed a friend how he thought I was nutsaloid. WHY YOU CUTTING MY BUDS BROOO!?!? 😂🤣😂🤣
I said it's just a little trim trick!! After the results he now does it to all of his plants too!!
Other than fluxing I've really utilized this!!
Rock and Roll!!! 😎✌️
Chap in olden days when I had plenty of equipment via sponsorship etc, new lights etc would be on the way to ya. You'd only of paid shipping. Yet I'm down to fuck all. On my ass a bit to be fare lol.
I know you weren't after but I've always tried to help folks and I'm gutted I've no spare stuff to send ya.
Ive a 600 CMH lamp spare and a 2x2m tent but both shipping would make it not worth it. Seeds I've plenty as I told Canna, I think I've broke the 10,000 mark on them lol.
Anyway my fine fellow nothing keeps a true grower down, so I'm sure you'll get back to it soon.

Chap in olden days when I had plenty of equipment via sponsorship etc, new lights etc would be on the way to ya. You'd only of paid shipping. Yet I'm down to fuck all. On my ass a bit to be fare lol.
I know you weren't after but I've always tried to help folks and I'm gutted I've no spare stuff to send ya.
Ive a 600 CMH lamp spare and a 2x2m tent but both shipping would make it not worth it. Seeds I've plenty as I told Canna, I think I've broke the 10,000 mark on them lol.
Anyway my fine fellow nothing keeps a true grower down, so I'm sure you'll get back to it soon.
Extremely cool of you. You've always been a really cool cat!! I'm honored to be a part of this community and watching it grow!! I'm upset about all my stuff but it's only stuff. I was most gutted by the genetics. I had 30+ years of collection of great genes. Even when I wasn't growing. I kept them all in an old 45 vinyl record box!! There's a reason for everything. The universe will make it right one way or the other!! Happy Sunday friends and neighbors!! We seed junkie fools up in here!!! 💯🤣😂 I didn't have that many but I had some very original genetics. I'll take a picture of a catalog I got from an exchange student that I went to high school with in the 80s. It's pretty cool. I had 3 but I used 2 of them to order the seeds back then. Shit I was just a kid. Just got lucky. Anywhoooo.... Rock and Roll. Flux it up hard brother!!! 😎✌️

Little update of pics. I may have a keeper also in the forbidden fruit girl this round. Not sure as don't label them but I think I've a nice clone of her in veg.
Lovely colour and nose to this girl.

Best kick you in the face stank is still my diesel girl I've found and cloned plenty of.

Oh and the having so many seeds, maybe into the 10s of thousands... Every time I ask for a few new strain seeds off my pals at HSO. I expect a few packs but I think E just sends me commercial size bags of each. A couple hundred each baggy. So over like 8 years ? Or more of being friends with them I've built up a crap load of seed stock 💪

Anyway have some plants at half way

Best of buds to all

Little update of pics. I may have a keeper also in the forbidden fruit girl this round. Not sure as don't label them but I think I've a nice clone of her in veg.
Lovely colour and nose to this girl.

Best kick you in the face stank is still my diesel girl I've found and cloned plenty of.

Oh and the having so many seeds, maybe into the 10s of thousands... Every time I ask for a few new strain seeds off my pals at HSO. I expect a few packs but I think E just sends me commercial size bags of each. A couple hundred each baggy. So over like 8 years ? Or more of being friends with them I've built up a crap load of seed stock 💪

Anyway have some plants at half way

Best of buds to all
Niicccceee!!!! Beautiful flowers buddy!! I wanna be your neighbor man!! Well done Growmie!! Professor Flux!! 😎✌️

Well, I've found something really nice... I've been growing well over 10 years solid now. I mean solid with maybe 6 months total without plants going in that whole time.
The second from left in the pic below is the strongest smelling plant ever. I'm blown away, just look in it's general direction and God damn... For something so small she's got terp signalling coming hard.

I'll be cloning the crap out of her for sure as everything I know is telling me that this one's special.
Hey LA....why not just clone it with colloidal silver and then make your own cloned/female seeds!!! It's amazing to watch the plants kick out little banana pollen pockets!! Happy Saturday Professor Flux!! 😎✌️

Yo my Growmie homie!!! Here's a blast from the past.... I've had this saved on my YouTube forever. Thought I'd post it!! Hope you don't mind. Happy weekend friends and neighbors!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom