Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

Fi
Cyco nutrients are really simple. Yet I'm a bit different to most growers. I don't ph test, don't measure out (apart from by eye) haven't read bottle directions. I lower pH by using lemon juice and do that just by gut.

Yet the line seems very forgiving and if you get the master grower selection you get like around 20 bottles all giving individual elements. So again I just go by experience to what I think the plant needs at that point.

In short though I've ran probably 20+ lines of nutrients and I think in cyco I've found my favourite.

As for cloner it's a simple basic aero cloner with rotating fine sprinkler of Amazon. Not the finest guage of sprinkler but can adjust to a point and gives me water roots in about 5-7 days and does 12 at once
You’re the first and only person I’ve ever heard using these. I want them badly. I’ve checked them out extensively. So many bottles for the good series though. It’s a bit daunting. Do you think it’s worth it to get the kill series?

Update time...

Added 4th bar on my lamp.
It's at 25% power though as hot here and it kills it on this lowest setting 😂

Fimmed a few more limbs on 2 smaller of the girls, so won't flip for at least another 10 days. This makes sure I'll get a cpl minimum extra site wise.
I've not even started on real training... 2 girls look prime for going hard before flipping.
Not done defol yet but will hit em over weekend.

Cyco nutrients doing me proud. Girls very healthy and clones on way before going a run after run with my best cut's

Have some pics

Not far off now as clones liquid rooting as we speak
They look so otherworldly that low and flat in a group, especially with the light a bit blurred out. Cool pics.

Every inch ready for a photo shoot!
Bizarrely it's 1 of my most driving forces in growing. Aesthetics, I'm pissed at myself as I've lopped off 3 branch ends (2 on 1, 1 on another) so my plants won't be symmetrical. This will continue to drive me nuts now through whole grow.
In the past I've binned plants for such even when given 2 month veg and just about to flip.
I guess that's why I loved the deathstar, I got to build perfection (perfect sphere)

In other news my Raspberry diesel crazy terps girl that I'm cloning and going hard on for a while. Seems very busy. Very high rate of branching. So 1 girl soon is getting fluxed BIG. I want to break my 28oz flux record. This strain/pheno could be the one. I'll also go down a different route. I got given a system a while back. It's a megapot (cloth bucket sitting in a tray with air rings underneath and a flood drain system. I got a prototype/display model. Not one they had on market but I said I'd do something special in it. So got it all for free. I think it's 35gallon pot, may be wrong as ain't looked at it in a year or so. But it's bloody huge.
With that system I want to hit 50oz for a flux. Because flood and drain, plus the multiple air rings underneath. Growth rate will be daft.

Anyway that's what I'm planning soon. Alongside normal girls in normal grow methods

Hello, to my green loving friends.

I've flipped my garden. I've also potted up my first 3 clones. All while running my cloner on another 2 of my diesel girl.

My little stealth box is ideal, letting me run clones and veg area inside my flower zone. Making my tent suitable for all 3 stages of growth. Life doesn't get much better than using 1 spot for everything at once.

Have some pics

Boom here ya go and what you think my fine fellows

Boom! Ya, you be you. That setup looks legit. It always feels so good to have all of your zones running, seedlings, clones, veg, and bloom, and running well. Also, since I incorporated a 5x5 veg tent with canna SIPs and some winter veggies into my living room I've really enjoyed having such a large garden space as part of my daily living space. I keep it opened up, lights on a 6 pm (earlier the deeper into winter we go) and with some other herbs in there too, it really adds something special to the experience of hanging in the space. Love it.

Well hellooo.

May the green Goddess bestow bountiful buds to you. Bouncing and bobbing breathing in fresh air as they build on beyond expectations. Growing forthright and firm filling your carbon filters with thrilling scents of subsequent searched for terps, towering at the end glistening in crystals. Giving back to you the efforts of time and toil that you gave so willingly.
In short, may your gardens thrive not merely survive. May they reek of such scent that your outtake fan almost breaks, yet give you such bounty that your trimming hands go flouncy. 😂

Hey my friends 👋

Little update. Had to go early defol on my diesel girl. She throws lots of foliage and secondary branches. Spread other girls out and levelled them off some.
Also took more clones and added them into my cloner in the blanketed box.
Added last 2 bars to lamp. It's only on 85% still but ramped up extraction fan some to balance temps. Then added big fan in for air movement.

Things looking good. If noise levels don't piss my neighbour off I'll do well. If it alerts him I'm in bother. But f it I'm having fun again so tough lol.

Have a few pics

Here we go folks, little update.
Split the stock of my favourite girl. Stretched her out got her photo ready and looking stunning.
Then forgot to take pics, dragged her cloth pot towards me for photos and bamm!!! As I tether with garden wire to cloth pot I'd gone too far..... stock went crack. I spent an hour for ing and binding her back. Bound with my worldwide tip that went global for grafting... PTFE tape (Plumbers tape).
Got her about sorted.

Having issues with under feeding. So turned up feeding protocol.

Life's a joy lol, yet I've like 8 clones viable and more on the way of my favourite girl. 1 of each of the rest.

All ran in 1 tent clones veg and flower 👍😃

Is that the original Cannafan I'm talking with? The 1 and only Cannafan?? 😃
Wow we're gonna have to have a catch up x
Yessir....the original Cannafan. The name had to get added to for the product review position. Can't wait to get started on that. We will definitely have to catch up! I'll be starting another grow soon, and a few other things. In the meantime, I'll drool over yours when I can.
Great to see you here!

Yessir....the original Cannafan. The name had to get added to for the product review position. Can't wait to get started on that. We will definitely have to catch up! I'll be starting another grow soon, and a few other things. In the meantime, I'll drool over yours when I can.
Great to see you here!
Wow oh wow, oh me oh my....
Boys and girls, PAY ATTENTION
The mean green lady of lumens is back here at 420 and a product reviewer no less. Trust this lady's words she won't ever guide you wrong. One of the old grew a real deal 420 original.
Awesomeness wrapped in wonderment 👍

Wow oh wow, oh me oh my....
Boys and girls, PAY ATTENTION
The mean green lady of lumens is back here at 420 and a product reviewer no less. Trust this lady's words she won't ever guide you wrong. One of the old grew a real deal 420 original.
Awesomeness wrapped in wonderment 👍
MR. LA, you are always a trip! Thanks for the accolades, my favorite instructor. :thumb: I started a new grow journal just this morning, feel free to stop by and say HIGH. :hug:
How are things at your grow going?

👋

Hey folks.

So not really liking having my veg section in my flower tent. Although in my previous home made grow box, I wasn't happy with thoughts of light leaks. My dim led cloner lamp is fine as covering blanket will happily negate issues there.
Yet a powerful led had got me concerned.
So I've gone back to in cupboard under my sink, with 2 household lightbulbs, a bit of cardboard to shield light escaping and making my son curious lol and I'm back doing early veg that way.

Got 4 X my special cut of Raspberry diesel 1 X lemon Citron taken root. All look shit but I'd neglected them in the tent spot as quite difficult access before.
I've (water) rooted clones in my cloner of the forbidden fruit and Gushers.
Both the last 2 are fast versions so they're ahead slightly in flower.
Also more Raspberry diesel taking to life in the cloner. So next wave going strong.

Little pic update of the flowering gals.
I'm working daft hours again at mo so they're all a bit neglected to be honest.
Not looking perfect but not bad considering I give them 5 mins max a day.

My Raspberry diesel stinks and you can most definitely pick up the Raspberry in the mix. Very cool stank.

Forbidden fruit also smells devine

Back
Top Bottom