Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

As said previously my plants have taken a hit recently and been neglected quite a bit.

But have a few pics

Nice colors and density. That square purple thing on the side in the first picture is some sort of fan? It looks like a speaker! Lol.

I bid prayer to the gods of our beloved green and stanky plant. Wish the best to all my friends at 420 as simply I might, may you be as budfull in life as you are within love, but especially in bud as it's a life calling, not simply ordained from above. Let your gardens bound forward and yield heavy crops. Never seeing a blemish or ever a small spot. Natural changes to foliage your only thing to enjoy. but lest us not forget be glad it's no boy!
let's just remember we all start the same, with a seed and some hope but above all we shared joy.
To grow is to learn, to learn is to flourish, to flourish is to be understood and through our gardens we acknowledge. We’re all in this cycle of what may come to be, yet being high on one's own s product means I'm rarely out of the sky.

Beautiful my brother! Thank you! I’m going through a tough time grow wise so this gives me inspiration…..,

Had further issues lol.

Soooo, had more stuff going on in my personal life. Been neglecting my plants as a result.
Also had to take em out and stuff them in my loft as had a landlord visit.
Then I'd noticed the smell from my cabinet had been rising somewhat. Didn't think much of it as don't mind my house smelling a bit of weed 😂.
Yet we've just had new neighbours move in next door. I live in a semi detached house with one direct neighbour that we share a roof with.
Credit where credit is due..... Young lad popped rnd last night and stated he could smell weed quite strong in his bedroom. (Shared dividing wall). He straight out said he didn't give a crap what we did. Just could i move it to other wall or something.

So now I've moved all into our smallest bedroom. It now sits inside my smallest 1.5m X 1.5m tent. I'll be sticking up my carbon filter tomoz and all should be good.
My plants however are bedraggled and bruised and looking sorry for themselves.

Now if the police don't turn up, we're gonna press onwards and just improve as we hit each wave.

Plants looking tasty!

Hope your new neighbor works out. I thought you were going to say he was growing too and that is what you smelled, ha!

Sadly, I also neglected my fluxxes and gave up. I had WAY too many plants going which have all been harvested, given to friends or culled. I’m living with my X. Nuff said, ugh!

Still think we should do a pot cast!

Cheers!

Hi LA, I've watched 👁️👁️you and have a question on growing.
I have a quad, two node plant with about two inches, maybe three between nodes. It's a landrace sativa.

I'm bringing the top node branches horizontal and waiting for the lower to grow up to meet them and will flip soon after. I'm looking to make a flat canopy.

My question is if I got your previous notes right, does the rate of growth for the new growth along a node depend on weather the end tip is above or below the rest of the branches secondary tips height? My understanding is that if the end tip is higher than the rest of the the others on that node it will trigger fast growth to them. Keeping the end tip lower will hinder growth to the rest of them. Did I get it right?
Here's the plant waiting for the lowers to reach the upper.

Thanks man!
As a retired transit worker I feel your pain!

Hi LA, I've watched 👁️👁️you and have a question on growing.
I have a quad, two node plant with about two inches, maybe three between nodes. It's a landrace sativa.

I'm bringing the top node branches horizontal and waiting for the lower to grow up to meet them and will flip soon after. I'm looking to make a flat canopy.

My question is if I got your previous notes right, does the rate of growth for the new growth along a node depend on weather the end tip is above or below the rest of the branches secondary tips height? My understanding is that if the end tip is higher than the rest of the the others on that node it will trigger fast growth to them. Keeping the end tip lower will hinder growth to the rest of them. Did I get it right?
Here's the plant waiting for the lowers to reach the upper.

Thanks man!
As a retired transit worker I feel your pain!
So any point that sits highest will grow the quickest. Dip the main growing tips lower than the secondary limbs on that branch and the secondary branches will leap forward.
If pulling main limbs down, bend and kink them a little beforehand and always do big manipulations after a good watering. This will stop or somewhat negate the chance of you splitting the stem.

Beautiful my brother! Thank you! I’m going through a tough time grow wise so this gives me inspiration…..,

Plants looking tasty!

Hope your new neighbor works out. I thought you were going to say he was growing too and that is what you smelled, ha!

Sadly, I also neglected my fluxxes and gave up. I had WAY too many plants going which have all been harvested, given to friends or culled. I’m living with my X. Nuff said, ugh!

Still think we should do a pot cast!

Cheers!
Tough times make you tougher. You'll come out the other side better than before, just trust in yourself my friend

In garden news. I'd gotten lazy, hadn't kept on top of things.
Anyway, I had a cpl of branches sat with buds pressing against sides of the little box. This led to 1 site catching a tiny bit of mould as it obviously hadn't got good airflow. I therefore went total ballistic mode and chopped everything immediately, 1 week earlier than wanted, but all should be good.
Now I'm drying, then I'm setting my big lamp up in tent and going for it with the 4 babies and a bit of veg time.

I'd gotten lazy
My biggest foe in myself too!
So any point that sits highest will grow the quickest. Dip the main growing tips lower than the secondary limbs on that branch and the secondary branches will leap forward.
If pulling main limbs down, bend and kink them a little beforehand and always do big manipulations after a good watering. This will stop or somewhat negate the chance of you splitting the stem.
Thanks for that advise LA! I had it right. She's getting close.

So we bring this journal to a close soon with some bud pics coming shortly.

My neighbour issues have me concerned.
So to mitigate this I've ordered some proper sound proofing stuff. Sort of music studio gear if ya get me. I'll build my own box around my extraction fan. I've already got some sound proofed ducting.

My new setup (old one really) now gives me chance to veg out next waves whilst flowering in same spot. Thanks to my micro grow box that sits to the side at one end. So now I'll get waves going properly 😀
My lamp (non sponsor) lets me add bars as we go so starting with just 2.

Have some pics 😜

We have Gushers, Raspberry diesel, lemon something lol, and forbidden fruit in there

Well, I've found something really nice... I've been growing well over 10 years solid now. I mean solid with maybe 6 months total without plants going in that whole time.
The second from left in the pic below is the strongest smelling plant ever. I'm blown away, just look in it's general direction and God damn... For something so small she's got terp signalling coming hard.

I'll be cloning the crap out of her for sure as everything I know is telling me that this one's special.

Well, I've found something really nice... I've been growing well over 10 years solid now. I mean solid with maybe 6 months total without plants going in that whole time.
The second from left in the pic below is the strongest smelling plant ever. I'm blown away, just look in it's general direction and God damn... For something so small she's got terp signalling coming hard.

I'll be cloning the crap out of her for sure as everything I know is telling me that this one's special.
What "they" say, one in a million, has to come along sooner then later. Hope it turns out the way you hope.:passitleft:

Well harvest shots are a bit impossible. I'm not partaking at mo due to legal bothers. So I spread the love with my close friends. Trouble is they very much loved the results I had and all went flying out of my hands within a few days lol.

I'm now just training up my current girls while waiting for my clones to root. Once I know I've viable clones going I'll flip to flower straight away. I'm anxious to get this run over and onto the next one just running my Raspberry diesel gem that I believe I've found.

I'll be going for quick runs from now on with elevated plant numbers and short veg times. Just need to build up some stock of flower. Mainly as I'm able to partake once again from 25th of this month. It's now been 6 months forced non smoking for me now so, once back I'll plough through bud like an animal 😂

Have some pics of my girls just after training session

Oh I've also added another light bar to my lamp. Very easy just clip in magnetic connector style so very simple.
Also fimmed out main branches on one of the smaller taller girls to get branch count higher on such a young plant.

Update time...

Added 4th bar on my lamp.
It's at 25% power though as hot here and it kills it on this lowest setting 😂

Fimmed a few more limbs on 2 smaller of the girls, so won't flip for at least another 10 days. This makes sure I'll get a cpl minimum extra site wise.
I've not even started on real training... 2 girls look prime for going hard before flipping.
Not done defol yet but will hit em over weekend.

Cyco nutrients doing me proud. Girls very healthy and clones on way before going a run after run with my best cut's

Have some pics

Not far off now as clones liquid rooting as we speak

Update time...

Added 4th bar on my lamp.
It's at 25% power though as hot here and it kills it on this lowest setting 😂

Fimmed a few more limbs on 2 smaller of the girls, so won't flip for at least another 10 days. This makes sure I'll get a cpl minimum extra site wise.
I've not even started on real training... 2 girls look prime for going hard before flipping.
Not done defol yet but will hit em over weekend.

Cyco nutrients doing me proud. Girls very healthy and clones on way before going a run after run with my best cut's

Have some pics

Not far off now as clones liquid rooting as we speak
Nice looking plants :thumb:.
I recently changed my nutrients over to cyco part way through flowering on a flood and drain system, how do you find them? I need to start a fresh grow with them to see , any tips 😊 what is the cloning set-up is it a bubbler?

Nice looking plants :thumb:.
I recently changed my nutrients over to cyco part way through flowering on a flood and drain system, how do you find them? I need to start a fresh grow with them to see , any tips 😊 what is the cloning set-up is it a bubbler?
Cyco nutrients are really simple. Yet I'm a bit different to most growers. I don't ph test, don't measure out (apart from by eye) haven't read bottle directions. I lower pH by using lemon juice and do that just by gut.

Yet the line seems very forgiving and if you get the master grower selection you get like around 20 bottles all giving individual elements. So again I just go by experience to what I think the plant needs at that point.

In short though I've ran probably 20+ lines of nutrients and I think in cyco I've found my favourite.

As for cloner it's a simple basic aero cloner with rotating fine sprinkler of Amazon. Not the finest guage of sprinkler but can adjust to a point and gives me water roots in about 5-7 days and does 12 at once

Back
Top Bottom