Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

LA your magic fingers seem to have things back in order. Look, I was surprised and challenged when you mentioned that the veg time was the most interesting and flowering stage gets a bit boring, or words to that effect. For me, I admit, the flowering stage is a tad anxiety provoking. So much work to that point then something inadvertent can mean the end. Mould, bugs, discovery, and equipment failure to mention a few of those adversities. Bring able to correct a situation is a skill worth developing especially for flower stage. Thanks for sharing the difficulties with the good in a grow experience. I wonder at the ratio of luck to work in a successful grow. I hope your folks are doing as well as they can. From earlier posts, I reckon I'm older than your mum.

LA your magic fingers seem to have things back in order. Look, I was surprised and challenged when you mentioned that the veg time was the most interesting and flowering stage gets a bit boring, or words to that effect. For me, I admit, the flowering stage is a tad anxiety provoking. So much work to that point then something inadvertent can mean the end. Mould, bugs, discovery, and equipment failure to mention a few of those adversities. Bring able to correct a situation is a skill worth developing especially for flower stage. Thanks for sharing the difficulties with the good in a grow experience. I wonder at the ratio of luck to work in a successful grow. I hope your folks are doing as well as they can. From earlier posts, I reckon I'm older than your mum.
Lol I'm lazy as anything, so attribute quite a bit to luck.
I don't research and never have, I just try for myself and suck it and see. Yet I have to admit I seem to have an affinity for our plant so find most things very straight forward.
Flower time is sit back and mainly just don't over feed or over water. Which is in my opinion the 2 biggest issues most growers have at the start. That or over thinking/complicating things that don't need it lol.😂

Wow! Talk about not fighting fair! :thedoubletake: She hit you right in the nugs, where it hurts the most.

Hopefully, the extra stress will cause some good trichome/terpene production for you! :goodluck:

So, the led cobs are crap. Probably didn't need to say this to you folks lol. So next run I'll try and get a cpl quantum boards to replace them.
Plants have a lovely smell now and have just started second wave of flowering.
I'm not happy with production, yet this mainly due to me not doing what I should. I haven't lollipopped them so lots of low down sucker buds. Plus I didn't tip open. So node spacing is a touch crap.
Plenty I'll change next run rnd.

Cpl of pics

Well I've dropped a couple more seeds. This time both are limited editions 🤩 by HSO.
Fast flowering Gushers and fast flowering forbidden fruit. I'm very lucky to call the owners friends and I certainly get looked after by them.
Here's a pic of most, not all of my Humboldt stock

New veg spot with a lemon citron and a raspberry diesel
Whoa. You have a few seeds. I’ve never grown HSO, I go more to HSC. I’ve heard good things about their genetics. I have a ton too. I just found a three pack of Barney’s Farms Blue Sunset Sherbet I forgot all about. Lol. Nice collection.

Whoa. You have a few seeds. I’ve never grown HSO, I go more to HSC. I’ve heard good things about their genetics. I have a ton too. I just found a three pack of Barney’s Farms Blue Sunset Sherbet I forgot all about. Lol. Nice collection.
Cheers fella. Humboldt have supported me now for almost 10 years. My first ever event was Spannabis and I got introduced to them then. I wrote articles for their site for a while and used to, (supposedly) talk about they're genetics/meet the public etc on their stand at these type of events. It never really transpired as I'm normally totally bombed and just bouncing round visiting friends from stand to stand.
Yet I've ran their gear for all this time and never once been disappointed and I'm not just saying that because I get all the beans for free. I've just found them very consistent.
If I got my other genetics out I'd need a wide angled lens lol. Greenhouse sent me the entire collection a while back and then I've loads more stuff from smaller breeders, with a awesome selection of very rare regs, stuff I've kept for up to 10 years in the fridge in case I ever get the time and space to get breeding myself.

Are you entering our contests with shots like that?

I bid prayer to the gods of our beloved green and stanky plant. Wish the best to all my friends at 420 as simply I might, may you be as budfull in life as you are within love, but especially in bud as it's a life calling, not simply ordained from above. Let your gardens bound forward and yield heavy crops. Never seeing a blemish or ever a small spot. Natural changes to foliage your only thing to enjoy. but lest us not forget be glad it's no boy!
let's just remember we all start the same, with a seed and some hope but above all we shared joy.
To grow is to learn, to learn is to flourish, to flourish is to be understood and through our gardens we acknowledge. Were all in this cycle of what may come to be, yet being high on one's own s product means I'm rarely out of the sky.

I bid prayer to the gods of our beloved green and stanky plant. Wish the best to all my friends at 420 as simply I might, may you be as budfull in life as you are within love, but especially in bud as it's a life calling, not simply ordained from above. Let your gardens bound forward and yield heavy crops. Never seeing a blemish or ever a small spot. Natural changes to foliage your only thing to enjoy. but lest us not forget be glad it's no boy!
let's just remember we all start the same, with a seed and some hope but above all we shared joy.
To grow is to learn, to learn is to flourish, to flourish is to be understood and through our gardens we acknowledge. Were all in this cycle of what may come to be, yet being high on one's own s product means I'm rarely out of the sky.
Poetry too? Damn man, you have a diverse skill set. Very nice. Excellent flow when read out loud. Killer ideas. That’s a good poem.

Had further issues lol.

Soooo, had more stuff going on in my personal life. Been neglecting my plants as a result.
Also had to take em out and stuff them in my loft as had a landlord visit.
Then I'd noticed the smell from my cabinet had been rising somewhat. Didn't think much of it as don't mind my house smelling a bit of weed 😂.
Yet we've just had new neighbours move in next door. I live in a semi detached house with one direct neighbour that we share a roof with.
Credit where credit is due..... Young lad popped rnd last night and stated he could smell weed quite strong in his bedroom. (Shared dividing wall). He straight out said he didn't give a crap what we did. Just could i move it to other wall or something.

So now I've moved all into our smallest bedroom. It now sits inside my smallest 1.5m X 1.5m tent. I'll be sticking up my carbon filter tomoz and all should be good.
My plants however are bedraggled and bruised and looking sorry for themselves.

Now if the police don't turn up, we're gonna press onwards and just improve as we hit each wave.

My Flux attempts have gone to sheeet. I start off strong, but eventually it just turns into a regular plant as I ignore its training.

Had further issues lol.

Soooo, had more stuff going on in my personal life. Been neglecting my plants as a result.
Also had to take em out and stuff them in my loft as had a landlord visit.
Then I'd noticed the smell from my cabinet had been rising somewhat. Didn't think much of it as don't mind my house smelling a bit of weed 😂.
Yet we've just had new neighbours move in next door. I live in a semi detached house with one direct neighbour that we share a roof with.
Credit where credit is due..... Young lad popped rnd last night and stated he could smell weed quite strong in his bedroom. (Shared dividing wall). He straight out said he didn't give a crap what we did. Just could i move it to other wall or something.

So now I've moved all into our smallest bedroom. It now sits inside my smallest 1.5m X 1.5m tent. I'll be sticking up my carbon filter tomoz and all should be good.
My plants however are bedraggled and bruised and looking sorry for themselves.

Now if the police don't turn up, we're gonna press onwards and just improve as we hit each wave.

Jeez.. No wonder you decided to start fluxing to begin with.. I thought having my landlord next door was a hassle, this sounds worse. Hoping a bunch of goofy cops don’t kick in your door for growing a plant! Do cops kill people over plants there like they do here?

My Flux attempts have gone to sheeet. I start off strong, but eventually it just turns into a regular plant as I ignore its training.

I don’t know why but this made me laugh.. My mind formed an image of a stressed out plant flipping you the bird and growing back normal.. It’s Saturday morning so it’s quiet in my house and my mind is weird when there’s quiet 😂

It sounds a tad stressful. I hope it goes smoothly now.
I've now 6 months to go nuts. I've also now set my tent up properly. Carbon filter/extract fan up and running. This kind of means no point in my little grow box.
So upside is; I'll finish this run as is, then get rid of box and just use my tent and big light etc.
Fluxing is so involved, unfortunately it's easy to let them get out of hand
Jeez.. No wonder you decided to start fluxing to begin with.. I thought having my landlord next door was a hassle, this sounds worse. Hoping a bunch of goofy cops don’t kick in your door for growing a plant! Do cops kill people over plants there like they do here?

I don’t know why but this made me laugh.. My mind formed an image of a stressed out plant flipping you the bird and growing back normal.. It’s Saturday morning so it’s quiet in my house and my mind is weird when there’s quiet 😂
Nah worst I can get over in UK for growing is a fine and a caution.
I've been caught 1 time proper and second time I'd pulled plants but left all else up, such as tent lights etc.
I'm lucky as I'm not worth going after for growing. Yet they recently (after last visit) tried to mess my life up by telling driving licence folks on me and getting my license revoked. That's now over but caused a real issue for months.
Yet it's medicine for my Mrs especially so I ain't gonna stop ever.

Back
Top Bottom