Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

It's a old sponsor light here at 420. Photonteck I us version. 600w full spectrum lamp with dimmed capabilities 💪
Hey Hey my friend! I tagged you a day or so ago, I know how busy you are. Remember those budmaster xg panels you sent and I made a light from years ago? It's still working and I have it up and running in the grow room. :high-five:
Damn full house you have there. Drool city. I'm dreaming of LA packed buds now.:green_heart:

I'm still about folks. Just had some personal stuff going on since before Xmas when I lost my mom.
So the garden and everything with it just didn't happen since.

I'm struggling to get motivated again and feel like I've let the side down a bit. I'd promised to send some beans to folks and it just didn't happen. Normally if I say something I carry it through. But life's been hard and I'm also struggling a bit keeping my head above water. Still working 100+ hours a week and seemingly getting nowhere in a hurry.

Yet I'm gonna try get back on here and get going again.

I don't use cannabis anymore. Which is killing me if I'm honest. Last year when the police tried again to get me they went a different route. They reported me to the driving agency, so now I've a medical license that gives me up for using cannabis. Unfortunately my job is mainly driving. So if I got pulled over I'd be tested immediately.
So I've had to stop, just so I don't lose my job, house and family etc.

Anyway to those I let down I'm sorry.

Best of buds folks, LA

I'm still about folks. Just had some personal stuff going on since before Xmas when I lost my mom.

I'm struggling to get motivated again and feel like I've let the side down a bit. I'd promised to send some beans to folks and it just didn't happen. Normally if I say something I carry it through. But life's been hard and I'm also struggling a bit keeping my head above water. Still working 100+ hours a week and seemingly getting nowhere in a hurry.

I don't use cannabis anymore. Which is killing me if I'm honest. Last year when the police tried again to get me they went a different route. They reported me to the driving agency, so now I've a medical license that gives me up for using cannabis. Unfortunately my job is mainly driving. So if I got pulled over I'd be tested immediately.

Best of buds folks, LA
Hey Light Addict, I am very sorry for your loss of your mom. It's understandable you feel demotivated and then to be forced to stop using cannabis is torture for some, so my heart goes out to you. Strength!

Glad to hear from you but I wish it was better news brother. Hope all the positive vibes from your 420 family can help in some way.

Mike (formerly Pantagruel)

Best of buds folks, LA
Man, you just don't get a break. I'm so sorry for what you've been going through and the loss of your Mom.
Don't fret about what you aren't doing here, take care of what you need to THERE. That includes yourself.
Love and hugs whenever you need them!:hug::love:

Thanks to all for the kind words of support.
It's odd or maybe not. Yet I don't open up much in life. I learnt to try and be strong for those around me, perhaps too much it may seem. This wondrous place I call my virtual home is about the only place I ever share feelings.
My life's been an odd one. As am I most likely lol.

I may be going down a sharing tunnel so only read on if you feel like it. 🤪

I have not 1 true friend in the normal world. I sacrificed those I had to take care of my Mrs. She was housebound for over 7 yrs before I got her on MJ and within a month of doing so her panic attacks and anxiety were gone.

I found new friends that asked nothing of me here at 420. This held me in good stead as I walk through life somewhat alone. Now bare in mind me and Mrs been together for 22yrs now and I've a wonderful son Dylan.
My Mrs is my best friend truly, when we're in each others pockets 24/7 were happiest. When as I am currently working non stop we suffer and things unfurl.

Im babbling on as I'm currently lost in my life. So sorry.
I work and try to move forward. Yet Cannabis has been such a huge part of my life. 30 years I've used pretty much daily. Now because the police can't get me for growing, they found a new way to stop my path.
So now I face really dark times without Mary's help.

I take solace that my mom new about my 420 path. I'd helped her fight cancer and win twice. Then MS we got through that with MJ.

So, I feel rather naked and alone without cannabis and it's help.

I'm private in life because I've a talent for boxing things off.
I was first responder on the railway over here. So I had to go to a number of rail crashes etc. My way of being good was to compartmentalize everything. Go cold as stone, no emotion.

Yet when you can't even she'd a tear over ya own mom things may be off balance.

I suppose I'm trying to say that you guys get the real me, perhaps like nobody else. Simply because it's online.

I'm not much but I'm someone that used to be something once on here and that light I'm holding onto at the moment because it's about the only glimmer of light I've got that's mine, all me and my daft brain etc.

Don't get me wrong my girl and my son are beyond everything. Yet 420 and my time here was my only selfish indulgence, my personal release and happy place.

I've lost my thread of what I wanted to say. But thank you all for such kindness as I don't find it many other places.

420 made LA whole 🙏

Initially pleased to see you back LA, but then so sorry to read of your mother's passing and the police behaviour of targeting your driving to cause you to stop your weed intake and it wider effects on your life and family.

I lost my own mother late last year, it still catches me unawares when I have the thought to call her about something one moment, only to realise in the next that I forgot that she has passed. It's weird, I do it constantly.

I hope there will be a law change for you or some other change that allows you to again do and enjoy what you love.

Don't be to hard on yourself for boxing things off, I think we naturally all do even if we don't think we do, it just part of what we do, and probably what all living things do while being blessed to be in this world. Or at least that's how I view myself about those things that can cause me to feel swamped, to try and see a way, like the rising sun each morning pushing through and shedding off the darkness.

Best wishes and warmth to you.:green_heart:

Best of buds folks, LA
Sucks working in public transportation LA! I did it for almost 30 years with no weed at all! Don't let it get you down! Time will pass and you'll be on top of it all!
Sorry for your mum.

LA.... So sorry to hear about your mum. My condolences. I thought something was wrong. Just didn't know what. I'm sending positive vibes your way bud. These 420 pages and people have really helped me countless times. I've never met you in person but I consider you a friend. I hope things start looking up for you.
Your friend from across the pond.
Scott
😎✌️

Thanks again all.

Life's a sod. Because I can't partake, my Mrs has stopped alongside me. Well now her fits and seizures are back. She's now sleeping after a real long one.
MJ has given us so much. The police etc over here just don't get that after countless tests drugs scans etc, (that all came back with nothing) the only thing that puts her fits into history is MJ
So now she's going back to our meds.

I'm pissed and angry with this country and it's stance.

Anyone ever want a gardener with a bit of experience somewhere legal please hit me up. We'd move instantly 🙏

Sorry to hear about the missis but glad she is back on what helps. Got a house for sale on the east coast of Canada. Landscaping and yard maintenance are big business around here. Forty hour work week is the norm in the winter but summer would be sun up to sun down. Too much for this old guy. Best part is the legal free aspect which works well around here. Just a though for the unbuzzed mind. Take care.

Hey folks, I'm now focusing on the fact my mom new all about me and 420. So now I'm pushing forward hopefully with a spiritual sidekick in the garden as it were.
Also switched up gears to get meds for Mrs asap.
Large girls are fast version gushers and forbidden fruit. Then chocolate mint og. Lemon Citron.
The small are la gelato, the new, a cookies x geist og and some more HSO stuff, Then some Mean Beanz apple fritter x London poundcake x zkittles bx. Then a few others, but I've just had a joint of Keefe and can't remember lol.
Their not in the best state, either over or under on feeding.
Plus I've not adjusted pH once so know all has been out of whack.

Back
Top Bottom