Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

wow ! we don't have anything like that here. our National Security, And safety are assured.:thedoubletake::;):

Good morning/evening all, I slept very well last night also! Thank you Light for being gracious!

From what I've seen in the building game all inspectors of have the ability to be human, they all have disgretionary powers to enable (turn a blind eye too, or give a warning for) or disable (fine, close down, halt work) anything they like within the framework of the laws they work under. The thing is it's up to them if they CHOOSE to be a cockhead or a decent human being, and unfortunately they often choose the "I've got the power and you shalt do as I bid" thing...

If I can be so bold as to speak for others:

Light we will all feel better when you and yours are moved and safe

....ok and sending more piccies and stories of lovely ladies...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Just got caught up with the news Light! It's terrible that you had to cut her down early, but you were right in keeping safety as the main priority. I was still unclear why you are not to worked up about getting those other plants out of there?

REgardless, Gitt was a MONSTER. I'm just in awe on the girth of the flux point. Do have any guesstimate measurements for it?
20140310_125215.jpg

Hi buddy. Hope everything is ticketyboo with you n yours today :) Alex is right....you must have a zip left on her there lol :) Re-veg??? Hmmmmm, got you thinking hasn't it lol :)

Hey all :) AG my friend the trunk was a bit bigger than a quarter! :) Also as far as not getting shot of my other girls, its kind of two fingers up to the establishment. Lol. We dont want to lose the plants, so it was ship out to a friend (that went disastrously last time) so left either scrap or chance it.
Im proud to grow my girls meds and MJ has changed our lives, all be it in different ways :) So screw em! Id just lose the girls and my old 400hps and get a slap on wrist/caution.
Were so in support of MJ that were both willing to just copp the trouble if it happens. Once moved ill be safe as safe can be, so the good times will roll!

Alex :) She got binned straight after that shot! That popcorn was not worth the fuss as I was in a emergency cull mode , so had it all still on lol.

OZ my good man all is good here at mo! :) we shall see if my other girls go tthe distance or not lol. Time shall tell! :)
Best of buds to you all!!!

Haven't checked in for a few days and wow!:yikes:
Simultaneous condolences and congratulations LA!
Sucks that you had to take her down for that reason, but you have to be safe.
I'm grateful every day that I live where I do and have the freedom to grow without interference.

You sure got a great harvest from her though!:cheer::high-five::goodjob::circle-of-love:

:peace:

Hi mate...yeah, I like mine mellow as you know :) Got a feeling these Tutt girls are going to be more to your taste though lol. They PROPERLY pongggggggggg lol :)

LMAO.....Emma went and bought a load of oil burners yesterday and we've got about 50 gallons of oil lol. Mango, Raspberry, Cinnamon..... YOU NAME IT lol. :)

Stoooooop stop lol
The best most strongest burner stuff iv found is..... Yankee candle wax tarts. U put half of it into the oil well of your burner with ur tea light under it. They last days and mask mj sooooo well. £1 a tartar asda mate

Emma makes scented candles mates (some weird shapes too....maybe suit your shop lmao) anyway, she added wax to theoils and they last like....3 years lol :) Seriously though.....wax mixed in with the Mango is awesome :)

Back
Top Bottom