Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

LA, take a gander at my new journal plz. I'll try to get the wire tomorrow, but plz chime in. They are clones that have been in the grow for about 10-12 days.

Link in my sig.

Ok Professor Flux. FLUXY MOMMA has been tied down. Is there any growth I should be removing?

IMG_20140405_162503.jpg

IMG_20140405_162331.jpg

Cool LA. I'm just about done for the day myself with 420ing & my grow.

Ok Professor Flux & Ozzy. Here's where FLUXY MOMMA & I are at today. After all my be-headings she's starting to look like a flux again.
What's next?

IMG_20140407_133500.jpg

Looking great Reg :).......Try to keep the leaves facing upwards though (the stems/limbs tend to twist if not). Let her go bushy for a week then defol the leaves that are blocking light to ends. LEAVE the bigger end fans on though :)

Looking great Reg :).......Try to keep the leaves facing upwards though (the stems/limbs tend to twist if not). Let her go bushy for a week then defol the leaves that are blocking light to ends. LEAVE the bigger end fans on though :)
(the stems/limbs tend to twist if not) I've noticed that. Now I know the reason. Gotcha, I'm getting there. Thanxx a million Ozzy.

You very welcome Sir Reg......it's a steep learning curve but WELL worth it :)
I'm not here so often as before (obvious reasons) but I'll chime in when I am mate. PM me if you need any specifics :)

All hale king of the outdoor flux Sir Trichster! Hope all is good and green with you my friend. I do keep popping over to yours just so damn hard to keep up lol. Awesome job and thread my man!:) :)
All good LA, u poppin in is better no pop at all, I'm poppin in to, I forgot why, please save the "sir" until we're looking at trichome color!
Yep, and I've been there too. Impressed am I young Trichster...master of the flux you be :)
Ozz, thank you too, for popin by today, I had to look closely at your avatar, laugh & smile factor numbers are way up, with you around.:high-five: Oz, you missed "the revelation of the Trichster" in the flesh, on my boat! posted in Oz now

Pictures of Fluxy for the class 4/8

LA my friend, she is growing like gangbusters! I have the wire back in place, I did that as soon as I opened my report card today.

A "D" really? for "use of pipe cleaners after being told not to"? I have put the pipe cleaners back in BAR's trash bin. We'll talk after class about possible extra credit for me,

Back to Fluxys' schooling, I have the restraints extended to the point where almost all the tops are now above the rim of the massive 18 gallon/68 liter container!! Her stump is well over one inch. 2.54 cm in diameter.

New growth under the tops, areas long as almost 2"/5 cm!! Bending the leaves down many times a day DEFINITELY, keeps nodes closer/tighter together!

I would love your thoughts ASAP, so this is posted here first!! lol Thank you & sorry for interrupting your class. It looks more like detention in here, lol. (kidding BAR, GF, lbudder & the rest)

:thanks::thanks:
P408fluxy.jpg
P408ftop.jpg

Big REPS for that circle of flux Trich. Again thanks for asking about me. I answered on BARS journal so don't want to repeat myself and sound like a cry baby. As I said before once I become a certified I'm doing the circle.:420: ROCKS.

Re: Pictures of Fluxy for the class 4/8

LA my friend, she is growing like gangbusters! I have the wire back in place, I did that as soon as I opened my report card today.

A "D" really? for "use of pipe cleaners after being told not to"? I have put the pipe cleaners back in BAR's trash bin. We'll talk after class about possible extra credit for me,

Back to Fluxys' schooling, I have the restraints extended to the point where almost all the tops are now above the rim of the massive 18 gallon/68 liter container!! Her stump is well over one inch. 2.54 cm in diameter.

New growth under the tops, areas long as almost 2"/5 cm!! Bending the leaves down many times a day DEFINITELY, keeps nodes closer/tighter together!

I would love your thoughts ASAP, so this is posted here first!! lol Thank you & sorry for interrupting your class. It looks more like detention in here, lol. (kidding BAR, GF, lbudder & the rest)

:thanks::thanks:
P408fluxy.jpg
P408ftop.jpg

So once you have trained all the branches to grow out to the side of the planter, you remove all internal foliage ? :helpsmilie:

Re: Pictures of Fluxy for the class 4/8

2nd stupid question of the day, wht is the difference between fluxing and tutting (from your previous thread) ? :hmmmm:

All hale king of the outdoor flux Sir Trichster! Hope all is good and green with you my friend. I do keep poppjng over to yours just so damn hard to keep up lol. Awesome job and thread my man!:) :)
LA, I'm very anxious to find out what a Grit Pic will look like, I left the gate open and muzzled the guard dogs for you.
Yep, and I've been there too. Impressed am I young Trichster...master of the flux you be :)
Big smile here:thumb::thanks: again
Well I ended up going to the Garden to see the Knicks lose a close game from the nose bleed seats. a friend of mines scored tickets. I never got a chance to work on the flux as it was lights out by the time I got home.
Celtics rule Broke Azz, I'm liking that D & GF are going to start Fluxing w BAR, can we say "an fluxorgy", I may be going too far with that. I'll never type that o-word again, forgive me girls.

correction, GITT pics, still means nothing to me until I see it,

where's Batman, Robin? I'll bet the teachers in the boiler room medicating, again. I always see him coming out there with his "I had to check the thermostat" line. Yeah right teach, you reak!

Back
Top Bottom