Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Awesome man! I will post before and after pics tonight and hope I don't eff it all up. LOL

To stop the overcrowding of a flux you also open the outer ring of limbs up some by tethering slightly higher up them and pulling down and out to lever them all out on a slight angle. :)

I have had to do this already to keep them from getting too close to the light. The middle arms shot up pretty quick when the had all the room the wanted.

Ok brother. How'd I do? Enough, not enough, too much??

BEFORE
image24015.jpg

AFTER
image24016.jpg

image24017.jpg

image24018.jpg

image24021.jpg

Looking great :) I'd just be taking off a bit more up top from the outer ring limbs! Right up at the growing tips you still have some fans pointing back into the center, these overshadow their own limbs and lower bud sites. So I tent to take them all off. :)
The lower levels are great so just them few up top and your golden :)

Done and Done!! Thanks brother!! Hopefully we start to see the buds get nice and juicy fat

Heya everybody :blunt:

Quick update for Cheezy. Here she is at day 28 flower

100_06376.JPG

100_06367.JPG

100_06347.JPG

100_06315.JPG

She's stopped stretching and is just starting to put on some weight :morenutes:
Smells wonderfull. Just started to see trichs forming on sugar leafs. Shes drinking about 2 gallons of nutes every 3 days. I pluck a few fans everyday to keep the light flowing down deep.

Dan your plant is looking great. I take it you got that PH issue figured out?

Hope you are all well. Peace!!! :grinjoint:

Dan your plant is looking great. I take it you got that PH issue figured out?

Hope you are all well. Peace!!! :grinjoint:

Your girl is looking awesome as well brother!!

Yes, I have for now. Dolomite watered in seemed to do the trick. I will probably continue using it through all my feedings.

Well folks I feel a little un fluxed lately :) yet now I have a Dr Greenthumbs EM-DOG topped and starting her big flux journey! I also have another couple of bubbas that will be topped in a week or two, they will also get proper fluxed up and each one will get me over the 20oz mark! They will get a really nice veg period and end up in my 12 gal cloth pots most likely, we shall see :)
Ill of course post a new step by step as I go on here and show how to get the perfect flux, so the feeding loop can be incorporated! :) :)

Hey all its quiet in here lately lol. Mind you as said I'm now fluxing my little heart out! :)
Ill be updating on here regularly starting in a couple more weeks. Ill also drop in some of my auto fluxers lol. I'm quite sure fluxing works on autos, so this journal may be expanded with a guide on how and when to handle a auto flux. Mainly as the timeframes are far more critical with an autoflower flux!
Anyway I hope all your fluxes are fine and dandy :)

Back
Top Bottom