Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

This is the best I can do. She doesn't fit through the door anymore and this is with my phone at the ceiling. Lol

image24401.jpg

Ah yep soz lol :)
Ok I would most certainly be going again looking at that canopy. You want to clear a good amount of the upper foliage! :) clear a good path down to the very bottom layer of foliage. Get them colas building up from the base! :)

You got it boss!

FBB :) looking awesome for sure, you and ultra keep up the good work! :)
Jaga buddy everything is good with me, some of my girls are a bit sickly lol. Yet I don't give a hoot whilst in veg! :)
Autos are doing ok, just some clawing and a couple that aren't as happy as the rest.
Ill just show em some love and all will come good. Its just me winging it on PH is all having no meter lol.
Anyway much love to you and Padma my friend! :)

Just pulling up a chair,, I'm already subbed,, but I need to read more!!! Looking forward to trying my flux game!!

Looking great FBB :)

Scarfinger! Fluxing could be done in any sized pot. Yet its daft to try really as your root zone needs the space. I've fluxed already in a 1 gal pot, I'm currently fluxing an auto in a half gal pot! :)

Baby girl all looks great, are you going for another clone? Oh and don't worry on the offset nodes :) you will be wanting to top her soon at each end anyway so all will be fine and dandy

Sorry if I'm not about much or in detail at the moment. I'm now working 12hr shifts, but 4 on 4 off so after today and tomoz I'm back :)

BAR your more than welcome to post a link my good friend! :)

As said sorry I'm not about much at mo. Its an odd feeling not being around on 420 much, I don't like it lol. Also my girls don't see me lol. I get 20mins to water them and then they are put to sleep. So its funny not having anytime with them!
Hell I think most folks that know me understand and happiest with my head stuck in foliage lol.

Anyway miss you all :)

I'd like to invite all you fluxers to our new journal.

NEW CITY GROWER 4.0

Thanxx Professor Flux.

Hello my fellow fluxers :Namaste:

We find ourselves at day 46 into flowering.

100_07103.JPG

Wha wha whaaaaa????

Thats right folks, tonight was chop and trim night. I have an inlaw moving in on monday and was forced to up her harvest day a couple weeks early. But don't waste your tears on me because I'm very happy with the outcome.

100_06843.JPG

100_06831.JPG

100_07075.JPG

100_06984.JPG

I posted a bunch of pics in my journal of the harvest.

Thank you to everyone on this thread for the help and inspiration you have given me through this grow. Thank you to LA for starting this crazy fluxing thing and sharing your knowledge with us.

Weigh in, usb microscope pics and a smoke report will be added to the end of my journal.

Now what seed should I drop next after the inlaw is gone?!?!? Hmmmmm

Peace to you all my friends :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom