Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

Week 10 Day 1.....

Tried to get best shots I could, bloody tight squeeze in there. Just gave them last lil bit of feed, a splash each....still piling it on....some of those flowers I want yo smoke them soooo bad, I can taste them......

Enjoy!
They do look Juicy !!!!! Doesn't it just make you want to squeeze one only to see your fingers stick together and walk around getting a whiff of that sweet dankness you could get off your fingers from washing them ..mmmmmm

Hey sqi2kGuy, Thanks mate, getting there.
1800w COB..... Geez... Now bet thats got balls. Actual watts draw or output?
lighting is a minefield mate. Below in my signiture is a link to a CMH info thread.
Fuys on here getting great results with all types of LED, CMH, HPS etc
true cuz. They actually have one, second hand at my local for half price too. Def an option i hadnt thought of

I thought you would like them Canuck.... Hehe. Pretty cold here, I use no heaters etc...just let them colour.....
Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Thanks Brutha Herby!
Those girls arent bad eh. They are putting on a nice finishing act.
I wanted to take testers but want it at its best.... Hehe...

Getting there cuzzy bro. Lol.
Be sweeter after I smoke some scissor charas at harvest....hehe.

lol. Clever.

Hey Al, man of few words.... Cheers mate!

Will check girls tonight, see how they are drinking the last feed.
Mum and Clone tent went off, I used the last of that myco-tricha mix today, am impressed with how it perked them up in the cold. Good stuff.
Heres a pic after a feed and a sort out....

WP_20190604_15_56_25_Pro.jpg
looking good cuz

Hey @Lowrider72 ... I was reading a bit about COB LEDs and when I saw this Full Spectrum only drew 300W at the wall with minimal heat and 3'x3' coverage I figured I would give it a try.

Right now I am experimenting with autoflowers and pushing a few strains at the max of the recommended settings ... light at 18" instead of 24", light running 22h on 2h off, RH 70%, watering with full nutes. In a day or so I will pull back and see how long it takes for them to recover.

Ultimately I want to find out if:
i) pushing two grows of autoflowers hard in a SOG yields more than ...
ii) a photoperiod in a ScrOG growing in ...
iii) the same period of time with a powerful light source drawing minimal power.

I'm not a true believer in autoflowers over photoperiods yet but I do see their potential as technology gets better,

I read your thread on CMH yesterday and pulled up its specs ... I liked it a lot. Next I want to read more about flourescents.

Anyway ... keep up this great grow ... and I'm looking forward to learning more from your future articles and grows. It's awesome having people like you in the forums!
Thanks for taking an interest mate.
A 300w COB is nothing to be sneezed at, especially full spectrum. Hope your Auto test goes well.
And Thanks for kudos I dont really deserve..... Lol.

They do look Juicy !!!!! Doesn't it just make you want to squeeze one only to see your fingers stick together and walk around getting a whiff of that sweet dankness you could get off your fingers from washing them ..mmmmmm
Mate, I washed more clothes in the last 2 weeks than ever.....hands smell all day just from brushing them, even after a scrub....lol.
Oh, I wanna sqeeze them alright.....
in a Rosin Press.... Hehehe

looking good cuz
Cheers mate. Just waiting to flush.... Hmmmm.... Boring..... Lol

Hey guys, just popped into give the girls a couple litres of phed water to dilute down the shooting powder and they were getting dry....Final flush in a day or two.

Week 10 Day 4.....
This is,the,budshow I was talking about....worth the wait?....hehe....

Hope those pics tickled ya fancy...:passitleft:

Brother these flowers are perfect!!! :jawdropper::adore::thedoubletake::yahoo::party:

Brother these flowers are perfect!!! :jawdropper::adore::thedoubletake::yahoo::party:
Cheers Irie! The high PK finisher smashes them hard, it takes its toll on the plants. They will make to end but not probably thru veg.... Both Pey Crit ended up good and I have 4 strains and a couple of phenos I cloned out of interest that now, were a good choice.
That Pineapple Chunk is a spot on pheno, the WW from seedmans,the compact pheno is a frost beast, Pey Critical kickin goals for Barneys and the new kid on the block Gelat OG showing promise.
These arent even frosty yet.....few more days....hehe...

Next run I will use the 3 x Focal reflectors, 945w, no top colas, run 3-5 plants in bigger pots....maybe 20L.....get an even canopy and drop the lights right on them.....then we will see all of them look more like that WW.
I lacked,penetration trying to find a happy medium of light with all the top colas needing light as well....I think I can punch longer buds, get a better yield.
I figure 3 is better than 2 for spread and punch and if there is a failure, you can always finish the grow on 2 lights @ 630w and still get results like this run easy.

Looks awesome lowie those are some frosty ladies:lot-o-toke:
Thanks N420!
Sorry , you must of snuck in while I was replying..... They are getting to look a lot like Christmas....ho ho ho.....
Blizzard Warning! Lol

all I can say is im going to have to get a camera like yours and maybe my buds will look that juicy ;) .

all I can say is im going to have to get a camera like yours and maybe my buds will look that juicy ;) .
Cheers mate! ....thats my phone camera....no tripod, shakey hand....the works....lol

Hey M76,
Thanks for the kind words.
I mostly stress around harvest.... Lol.
I want to get the best buds on those racks for drying, quality meds.
630w is all you need, Im still toying with the idea of staying with 630w, new focal reflectors, better canopy, might be enough...save me over $800. Lol

Mums.... Thats absolute bullshit. Only keep regulars as mums..... Nonsense.
Had mums from Fems for years, never a problem.
Just clone them, use clones as new mums and flower old mums.... Easy.

Some people also think cloning after awhile makes the strain weaker.. That is also untrue. The genetics,are never altered.
The tolerance to the strain, by the user, is.

Been cleaning growroom up for trimming, racks everywhere, trim buckets and stuff ready , scissors clean.
Still need to flush again but only takes an hour or so to do them all.
Soooo dying to taste them......

LR72

Very nice grow sir. You're gonna have some sticky and stinky trimming to do! That's a good thing though haha. Ya I'd like to see you do something like a scrog or just a nice flat trained canopy. I managed to pull very close to 300g of nugs plus some popcorn in a 2x4 scrog with Sweet Seeds Big Foot under my old 400 hps back before I got my QB setup. Don't sell so I don't usually weigh anything anymore. Anyway, love to see what your setup and methods could do with that style. The even canopy is the money!

Very nice grow sir. You're gonna have some sticky and stinky trimming to do! That's a good thing though haha. Ya I'd like to see you do something like a scrog or just a nice flat trained canopy. I managed to pull very close to 300g of nugs plus some popcorn in a 2x4 scrog with Sweet Seeds Big Foot under my old 400 hps back before I got my QB setup. Don't sell so I don't usually weigh anything anymore. Anyway, love to see what your setup and methods could do with that style. The even canopy is the money!
Cheers PE636!
Your spot on , I was looking at plants this morning doing the flush, just needs more punch into them, so much more POTential.... Hehe...

Wish you could post something we could smell Lowie :laughtwo:

I wanna stick my head in there! :yummy::ganjamon:

The colours are outstanding mate
Scratch and Sniff 420 grow diaries..... I wish! Lol
I stuck my head in there, pretty sure its about as pungent as it gets... Lil filter is,a champion, no smell outside, but in the room.... Daaaaayyyym.......
Yeah Im enjoying the colours, a cut in nitrogen and cold temps combined with sugars being salvaged from leaves by buds.....gettting even better, harvest soon, will take last pics then.

Nice timing on that last post Lowie :ganjamon:
Cheers Mate.
Flushed girls,this morning, that should do it now... Could do another one but wont matter and used dripclean for flushes,to pull most salts out of coco.
Just fot to get food supplies and can start trimming after weekend.

[/QUOTE="Lerugged, post: 4497238, member: 329419"]
Superb grow LR . Just getting here now but you got some good shiz to keep you going by the looks of it
[/QUOTE]

Cheers Lerugged!
Im just playing with strains,this round, dont top them so I can see their natural shape...pretty... next one be the bruiser mate..even canopy, better shades...hehe.
Will probably finish smoking stuff I had stashed away by the time this is dry.

Crazy cold here, drinking hot cuppas and smokin joints,to stay warm.... Lol

Back
Top Bottom