Mack Meets Cinderella In Soil - A Love Story In Flux

LOL...fair enough! And thanks for correcting me on that sis!! Sometimes the names are easy to distinguish....but I assumed with Mac you were a brother! Its all good. What type of light are you using?
It's all good! You won't be the last. I'm used to it .

The light is a 300 watt from the Zon. It came to me as a gift, and it's better than what I had! Here are the specs:

HPS/MH Replacement: 250W
LED Quantity: 60 X 5W High Output LEDs
Avg. Watts: 132W±3%
Maximum Flowering Footprint: 2' x 2'
Maximum Veg Footprint: 3' x 3'
Panel Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.3 x 2.4''
Item Weight: 5.0Lbs
Acceptable Voltage Range: 100 - 250 Volts AC
AC Frequency Range: 50 - 60 Hz
Operational Temperature Range: -4 to 104 °F (-20 to 40 °C)
Spectrum: Full Spectrum
Certifications: CE, RoHS
Lifespan: > 100,000 Hours
Power Factor: > 0.98
Fans: 70,000 Hour Expected Life

The flower tent is 20"x36"x62", so a tad larger than recommended. I thought about adding a couple 42w CFLs too, but I'm worried that'd be too much light. Thoughts?

Cindy looks lovely! I have a few going myself and i agree that the aroma up close is delicious, . heres to hoping the smoke is just as delightful.
Thank you! I've enjoyed growing her so far. Really love watching them develop. And I've read great things about this strain. I'll seek out your grow journal when I get to a computer - would love to see your girls!

It's all good! You won't be the last. I'm used to it .

The light is a 300 watt from the Zon. It came to me as a gift, and it's better than what I had! Here are the specs:

HPS/MH Replacement: 250W
LED Quantity: 60 X 5W High Output LEDs
Avg. Watts: 132W±3%
Maximum Flowering Footprint: 2’ x 2’
Maximum Veg Footprint: 3' x 3'
Panel Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.3 x 2.4''
Item Weight: 5.0Lbs
Acceptable Voltage Range: 100 - 250 Volts AC
AC Frequency Range: 50 - 60 Hz
Operational Temperature Range: -4 to 104 °F (-20 to 40 °C)
Spectrum: Full Spectrum
Certifications: CE, RoHS
Lifespan: > 100,000 Hours
Power Factor: > 0.98
Fans: 70,000 Hour Expected Life

The flower tent is 20"x36"x62", so a tad larger than recommended. I thought about adding a couple 42w CFLs too, but I'm worried that'd be too much light. Thoughts?

Thats a good light for that area. A few more watts wouldn't hurt but you should pull decent yield that light in that area. Guess we will all find out in several more weeks!

Your Cinderella is looking fantastic! Took me awhile to catch upon what I've missed...Holidays were in the way! lol!

I chopped my Cinderella on Dec 12... It is a really nice smoke! Pure sativa, euphoric/giddy high... I can't sit still, and its awesome if you need to kick-start the creative juices, It has a very unique smell in the jar, with a hint of diesel... but the vape is nothing but fruity pebbles!

I'll be growing a lot more of this one in the future!

Your light is going to get you some decent nugs, the hard work in the beginning with the restraints... thats your money maker! Solid work!:Namaste:

Oh, man! Now I'm excited! It sounds amazing - just what I'm looking for. . Congrats on your harvest! The hardest part for me is waiting while it cures. LOL

Though she spent a long time in veg, I really enjoyed doing the flux. I'll definitely do it again in the future.

Age 78 days / 25 days in flower. She seems happy, and if she's happy, I'm happy. :)

78_days.JPG

78_days_2.JPG

78_days_1.JPG

Miss Katya the C99 has been doing well, just hanging in her tent and soaking up the rays.

1/8/2018 7:23 AM
79 days old. Her buds are 3/4" thick now. Tallest is 19" above the floor.

1/9/2018 6:55 AM
80 days old. Trimmed some of her bottom leaves that were soft, wilted, or discolored. The discoloration looked to be just "old and unused" and not indicative of a nutrient/pH issue. Only on a couple of the oldest leaves. Otherwise, she's doing great.

1/10/2018
81 days old, 4 weeks into flower. She was seriously wilted this morning. Fed her 80oz w/big bloom (reg str) @ pH 6.62. Runoff was 6.15. 3 hours later and she's looking fine. No more wilties.

1/11/2018 6:57 AM
82 days old. She looks fine -- no lingering effect from the wilties. Threw my back out yesterday picking up her wet pot, so I had to photograph her in the tent this morning. :/ Sucks getting old.

82_days.JPG

82_days_2.JPG

Miss Katya the C99 has been doing well, just hanging in her tent and soaking up the rays.

1/8/2018 7:23 AM
79 days old. Her buds are 3/4" thick now. Tallest is 19" above the floor.

1/9/2018 6:55 AM
80 days old. Trimmed some of her bottom leaves that were soft, wilted, or discolored. The discoloration looked to be just "old and unused" and not indicative of a nutrient/pH issue. Only on a couple of the oldest leaves. Otherwise, she's doing great.

1/10/2018
81 days old, 4 weeks into flower. She was seriously wilted this morning. Fed her 80oz w/big bloom (reg str) @ pH 6.62. Runoff was 6.15. 3 hours later and she's looking fine. No more wilties.

1/11/2018 6:57 AM
82 days old. She looks fine -- no lingering effect from the wilties. Threw my back out yesterday picking up her wet pot, so I had to photograph her in the tent this morning. :/ Sucks getting old.

82_days.JPG

82_days_2.JPG
Wet pot is never good!

Get better!

Katya is 84 days old today -- 12 weeks (4.5 weeks in flower). She is now sharing the flowering tent with Macksine the Dance World plant.

84_days.JPG

84_days_1.JPG

She looks nice! Great job, Mack!

Thanks, Bode! She's coming along nicely.

She received 80oz of plain ZeroWater-filtered tap water at pH 6.46 today. Photo was taken before watering, so she looks a little droopy here.

86_days_1.JPG

She is looking awesome sis!! Almost there! The last 4 or 5 weeks seem to take the longest!
Thanks bro! She's getting very fragrant. I'm excited to see how much she yields, but...We have weeks and weeks to go. Ugh. But having more weed than I need is new to me!

Hey mack how long do you plan to go with your cindy before harvest? Im just curious because im growing this strain for the first time and i hear some that say c-99 is at its best if taken around 49-55 days of flowering? Thats also why i posted that stupid halfway there meme at day 25 that im really sorry for i didnt realize that was frowned apon, im new here. I have a few cindys going so i think im gonna take mine at different times.
P.s. katya looks great i can smell the frujty goodness from here.

Hey mack how long do you plan to go with your cindy before harvest? Im just curious because im growing this strain for the first time and i hear some that say c-99 is at its best if taken around 49-55 days of flowering? Thats also why i posted that stupid halfway there meme at day 25 that im really sorry for i didnt realize that was frowned apon, im new here. I have a few cindys going so i think im gonna take mine at different times.
P.s. katya looks great i can smell the frujty goodness from here.
Hey SKD! Thanks for the kind words! The C99 I've got going is from RQS, and they claim the same -- 7-8 weeks -- shorter than most sativas. I'll start looking at her trichs close up when she hits her 7 week birthday. .

1/19/2018 7:22 AM
90 days old. It's about time for her watering. Have a houseguest in town for the w/e, so better to do it now than have to explain why I'm fussing with water pH. :p
8:30 AM Fed 1gal water + Sledgehammer (1t/gal)
IN: pH=6.71 PPM=51
OUT: pH=6.01 PPM=1082

1/21/2018 7:38 AM
92 days old. Still doing great. More amber pistils!

92_days_1.JPG

92_days.JPG

Thanks, Peeece! She smells amazing! Today she turns 6 weeks in flower. More pistils are turning amber. Starting the home stretch. :) I'll begin scoping her trichomes next week.

It was feeding day. First I measured out a gallon of tap water and pH adjusted it.
IN: pH=6.61 PPM=96

Then I added 1t unsulphered molasses.
IN: pH=6.57 PPM=127
OUT: pH=6.15 PPM=1971

She drank the whole gallon and only gave me about 1/3 cup of runoff to test.

95_days.JPG

95_days_2.JPG

95_days_5.JPG

Back
Top Bottom