Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Glad to see you around and doing ok 7.

Hey Morglie how've you been? Long time no chat ehh . yeah bud, I'm doing really well these days. Me and the lady are on the right track and happier than ever!!! The girls are looking good with about 5 or so wks left and I have a new grow I'm planning for the future. We'll see how everything pans out depending on location location location ...

Hey Morglie how've you been? Long time no chat ehh . yeah bud, I'm doing really well these days. Me and the lady are on the right track and happier than ever!!! The girls are looking good with about 5 or so wks left and I have a new grow I'm planning for the future. We'll see how everything pans out depending on location location location ...
That's good to hear. The domestic happiness is vital. Are you planning a move, or update to rooms? I can tell you it's pretty nice to upgrade room size. Just did that myself.

Update: Gave Brix yesterday as we just finished WK7 post flip. Fed three days ago and I decided to give a super Drench just try it out, I mean why not. I've seen Doc recommend a super Drench to just about all newbs and since I'm a newb and my girls look just as good I thought why now see what goodness could come from this. I mixed the super drench as I was only feeding two plants and the directions say to feed only a gallon per plant, right. But after it was mixed I realized I was in double the pot size that the direction are recommended for. So my super drench was now half of that. Not sure what half a SD would be called but it's still a good amount nutrients . 72 hours later the ladies look lovely!! Other than that, were not getting close to done with about 3.5 weeks left. Here's some pics from yesterday. I'm hoping they filling some more during the last few weeks but as of now I'm fairly happy with what's going on here .

EDIT: that's a lie, just checked Aces website and we have a 9-10 flowering set of Congos here. So it looks closer than I thought. Looks like the next drink will be water water GE or one big drink of water and a GE depending on this last week and a half they may have. Dang, this really throws shit off. I think I was on the Bangi Haze schedule. Hopefully Neiko can jump in give me a little opinion on the Congos and if 10 wks was long enough.

420-magazine-mobile604727619.jpg
420-magazine-mobile976828219.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1954594246.jpg
420-magazine-mobile624515081.jpg
420-magazine-mobile729905890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1619434062.jpg
420-magazine-mobile174201855.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1151206195.jpg
420-magazine-mobile932849208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile712635394.jpg

That's good to hear. The domestic happiness is vital. Are you planning a move, or update to rooms? I can tell you it's pretty nice to upgrade room size. Just did that myself.

I've been planning a move for some time. But my plans change quite often because nothing is concrete in my life except my lady and my bulldog lol.

You mentioned not being certain if you're on the right time schedule. Doc has commented that in kit soil, plants tend to take a bit longer to finish than the recommended.

I personally try not to focus on that much except to keep track of when to cat and recharge. Even with 11/13 lighting and not counting until I see pistols, unlike a lot that count from flip, mine still seem to take as long if not longer than the breeder recommended time.

And then one will surprise me, like my green Malawi that's supposed to take 12-14 weeks going amber at 10.

Your's look like the pistols are turning and receding. That's normally a sign that it's either close or there is going to be a resurgence of new pistols and a reflowering. Have you checked the trichomes?

I 1 malawi that finished in 10 weeks, other than that every ACE strain has gone longer than what they say. My Congo went 77 days from flip and I don't think I let it go too long at all.

Your plants are looking really good 7, you're going to love the finished product.
:goodjob:

You mentioned not being certain if you're on the right time schedule. Doc has commented that in kit soil, plants tend to take a bit longer to finish than the recommended.

I personally try not to focus on that much except to keep track of when to cat and recharge. Even with 11/13 lighting and not counting until I see pistols, unlike a lot that count from flip, mine still seem to take as long if not longer than the breeder recommended time.

And then one will surprise me, like my green Malawi that's supposed to take 12-14 weeks going amber at 10.

Your's look like the pistols are turning and receding. That's normally a sign that it's either close or there is going to be a resurgence of new pistols and a reflowering. Have you checked the trichomes?

I 1 malawi that finished in 10 weeks, other than that every ACE strain has gone longer than what they say. My Congo went 77 days from flip and I don't think I let it go too long at all.

Your plants are looking really good 7, you're going to love the finished product.

I haven't had a chance to check the trichomes as of yet but I will as soon as I get back to GR. I always have a hard time knowing when they are done especially when Doc says the trichomes don't turn as amber for him like in hydro and to look for the plant to slow down on water intake. Are either of you looking for that when harvest time comes around? By the looks of both congos the pistols have traversed but I hit them with the super drench and with so much TP won't that send them back into flowering again. If so, how long will this last normally? It would be new to me to see them do this so near to the end and I wonder if it will cause the trichomes to degrade or just cause the effect to be more of a Indica High than a Sativa in these hybrids. I'm very interested to know.oh yeah, we are Day 56 post flip

My 10 week one went 12 weeks on my first run. I think the change of lights, twice, then grow room, got it in panic mode thinking summer was ending.

I haven't had a chance to check the trichomes as of yet but I will as soon as I get back to GR. I always have a hard time knowing when they are done especially when Doc says the trichomes don't turn as amber for him like in hydro and to look for the plant to slow down on water intake. Are either of you looking for that when harvest time comes around? By the looks of both congos the pistols have traversed but I hit them with the super drench and with so much TP won't that send them back into flowering again. If so, how long will this last normally? It would be new to me to see them do this so near to the end and I wonder if it will cause the trichomes to degrade or just cause the effect to be more of a Indica High than a Sativa in these hybrids. I'm very interested to know.oh yeah, we are Day 56 post flip
All my other sativas don't Amber, just the one run of the Malawi, probably due to stress. I normally watch the water uptake, plus the pistols and bud swell to tell when they are ready. Mine normally go as long if not longer but I don't start counting at flip like most people do. I'm guessing breeders recommended is from flip.

I count from pistols to keep from getting antsy and cutting early.

All my other sativas don't Amber, just the one run of the Malawi, probably due to stress. I normally watch the water uptake, plus the pistols and bud swell to tell when they are ready. Mine normally go as long if not longer but I don't start counting at flip like most people do. I'm guessing breeders recommended is from flip.

I count from pistols to keep from getting antsy and cutting early.

Ok, so you kind of add 10 a 14 give or take. I'll really need to watch them the next few weeks. I want to get this right. I would like to take them a little late as I'd like to get the Indica out of these girls but I don't want to get them to nasty lol.

The Congo "looked" done for me at 77 days from flip. The buds swelled and the pistols were receded. The waterings went from every 3 days to about every 5. That one was pretty easy to tell. The Malawi, Panama Haze and Tikal all looked like they were getting close to finishing then they would start throwing new pistols. When that starts happening I know I'm in the window and it won't hurt to take it or let it keep going. I've never really let any of those go until they were completely "done". If it is at least 2 weeks past the breeder flower times I will take them when I'm ready at that point.

Try hitting them with destress at the end if they keep blooming, that seems to help them finish. I tend to stay away from transplant drenches when I'm beyond the finishing times and stay with growth until I take them. That is just my gut feeling it isn't anything Doc told me to do so take that with a grain of salt.

Try hitting them with destress at the end if they keep blooming, that seems to help them finish. I tend to stay away from transplant drenches when I'm beyond the finishing times and stay with growth until I take them. That is just my gut feeling it isn't anything Doc told me to do so take that with a grain of salt.
That's good to know about De-stress. I just hit my flower girls with it yesterday.

That makes sense about only GE. That way you'll be sure to end on a grow to sweeten it.

The Congo "looked" done for me at 77 days from flip. The buds swelled and the pistols were receded. The waterings went from every 3 days to about every 5. That one was pretty easy to tell. The Malawi, Panama Haze and Tikal all looked like they were getting close to finishing then they would start throwing new pistols. When that starts happening I know I'm in the window and it won't hurt to take it or let it keep going. I've never really let any of those go until they were completely "done". If it is at least 2 weeks past the breeder flower times I will take them when I'm ready at that point.

When I check on them last night both girls had receded pistols with very few new pistols. I was expecting a lot more new pistols 4 days after the super drench. This Saturday is the beginning of wk9 and we had talked about a second round of CD. I'm now wondering if my SD interfered with those plans. I'll need your thoughts and a little guidance though the finish. C1 smells pungent and earthy with a hint a sweet candy maybe while C2 is just pungent and earthy. C1 has fat short colas while C1 has stretchy think colas. I don't girder them filling in over the next few weeks if they get that far. Day 57 post flip they when 4 days in 15 gal pots before I fed them straight water yesterday, 2.5 gal ea. They could have gone a a day or two more but I want to be able get a GE or two in before Harvest if we don't do a second round of CD. I fed light when doing the SD, about 1.25 gal of Drench and then .5 of RO because I felt I hadn't gave enough to drink that day.

Gotta say I'm looking into the Colombian as one for my next grow. What are your thoughts on that strain?

Gotta say I'm looking into the Colombian as one for my next grow. What are your thoughts on that strain?

Ace's Panama is a mix of three landrace. Panama green, red, and Columbian red. If Panama was to racey for you, Columbian might be a bit much as well. What are your thoughts on Tikal Neiko? I believe that's a bit calmer of sativa. It's mainly Guatemalan which is similar to Columbian but a bit more laid back. Maybe Nepjam or Bangi Haze. I haven't tried either to know for certain though. Another 4 months and I can tell you on Bangi.

The Congos are coming along nicely. Instead of forcing them to do what you want, follow what they are telling you. I ended up cutting my two left in flower last night. They should have had another 2-3 weeks left by my research, but they were ready, none the less.

Ace's Panama is a mix of three landrace. Panama green, red, and Columbian red. If Panama was to racey for you, Columbian might be a bit much as well. What are your thoughts on Tikal Neiko? I believe that's a bit calmer of sativa. It's mainly Guatemalan which is similar to Columbian but a bit more laid back. Maybe Nepjam or Bangi Haze. I haven't tried either to know for certain though. Another 4 months and I can tell you on Bangi.

The Congos are coming along nicely. Instead of forcing them to do what you want, follow what they are telling you. I ended up cutting my two left in flower last night. They should have had another 2-3 weeks left by my research, but they were ready, none the less.

I love the Tikal. I had a ton of regs and all were freebies. I don't have any of the new release. Every new seed I popped I got the Haze phenotype. It isn't overly racey. It's more of a reality shifting soul searching buzz that eventually takes over in the body. It's kinda spacey, hazy type buzz. I don't know It's hard to describe but it's very pleasant. I will run it again someday. I'd like to find one with the potency and a shorter flowering time. Mine all went 16-18 weeks.

You know, mine kind of look like they are done but they are still drinking and shooting pistols. Most of the pistols have receded tho. I fed each 1 gal of water last night after 6 days. I think they can longer and I'd like to pull more Indica out of them if I can Morglie.

Neiko, Morglie Doog and anyone checking this out. What brings the raciness in the plant. That jittery feeling and what would be a Haze description. All I know is the cannabis is different than any other I've had in the past lol.

My Panama was off the chain racy and my buddy grew the same in FF and it was not even half of what I grew. It was a cam creeper. It's definitely interesting

You know, mine kind of look like they are done but they are still drinking and shooting pistols. Most of the pistols have receded tho. I fed each 1 gal of water last night after 6 days. I think they can longer and I'd like to pull more Indica out of them if I can Morglie.

Neiko, Morglie Doog and anyone checking this out. What brings the raciness in the plant. That jittery feeling and what would be a Haze description. All I know is the cannabis is different than any other I've had in the past lol.

My Panama was off the chain racy and my buddy grew the same in FF and it was not even half of what I grew. It was a cam creeper. It's definitely interesting

It sounds like your friend probably had the red pheno. Did he run Ace's? There are other Panama and they aren't all the same. Letting them go longer can take some of the edge off from what I've heard. I've not gotten any of my sativas to more than about 5% amber. Most of them haven't had any amber. I prefer the energizing buzz though.

Haze is supposed to put you in a Haze kind of. I believe that's why it's named that. I've only ever tried amnesia Haze, which I loved, but I'm not sure how it compares to regular Haze.

I think you may want to look at the more balanced or indica leaning hybrids. I wish I had some recommendations for you, but my personal growing has been almost exclusively straight sativa or indica. And I don't trust street weed to be accurate as to what I'm told it is.

I may have some recommendations in 3-4 months when my hybrids are harvested.

It sounds like your friend probably had the red pheno. Did he run Ace's? There are other Panama and they aren't all the same. Letting them go longer can take some of the edge off from what I've heard. I've not gotten any of my sativas to more than about 5% amber. Most of them haven't had any amber. I prefer the energizing buzz though.

Haze is supposed to put you in a Haze kind of. I believe that's why it's named that. I've only ever tried amnesia Haze, which I loved, but I'm not sure how it compares to regular Haze.

I think you may want to look at the more balanced or indica leaning hybrids. I wish I had some recommendations for you, but my personal growing has been almost exclusively straight sativa or indica. And I don't trust street weed to be accurate as to what I'm told it is.

I may have some recommendations in 3-4 months when my hybrids are harvested.

I agree, when I looking to my next seed order I will be purchasing fan favorites lol as well as when I believe I'll work best for me. I'll also grow out all my Peyote Purples and look for the perfect pheno. Hopefully I can get some questions answered and some other calculations figured out, then we'll see how things go and when I can start again.

I agree, when I looking to my next seed order I will be purchasing fan favorites lol as well as when I believe I'll work best for me. I'll also grow out all my Peyote Purples and look for the perfect pheno. Hopefully I can get some questions answered and some other calculations figured out, then we'll see how things go and when I can start again.

Hey 7,..top of the day to ya ,..Morglie , and Neiko too! 7,..if i was you i would stay away from any sativa that would have a chance to give you one of those longer bloom times. Those Sativas will almost always be a lil racey or "jittery" as you say...it's the nature of that beast sir.You can let them bloom a little longer to calm them down a bit but they will almost always still have that "jittery' to them. Try and stick to hybrids with little or no haze in them ,..just cuz ya run the risk of getting a very long bloomer , like Neiko has found with some of his Sativa's OK. I would seriously consider Kosher Kush or MK Ultra.They are both very tasty and very strong , but not racey at all , and love our soil too!! If ya really wanna grow a pure Sativa without that racey feeling , then try Durban Poison or Lilly from Delicatessen seeds via ACE! Just a few thoughts for ya bud....cheers!:Namaste::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom