Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Glas to hear things are going in the right direction. Still a few surgeries to go, but you'll get there.

Yes, 1 of 4 surgeries down and hoping this one is can heal faster!! This is the worst post op I've ever had. But I need all my body parts in good working order before everything is supposed to happen in the next few weeks.

Thinking bout me ehh, give my ring, you got the digits lol
hi...got boys right now. Yes ..i was/ am thinking of you...and lemmy tell you...and the gang...Buck is battling right now...repeated sessions of chemo
.In and out of hospital. I think of you both. Gotta book it...dog barking...ffs.
cheers 7....Buck...and friends.

Last night I had to make the sad decision to pull my Bangi Haze 6 weeks early. She has hermied and pollinated at least 1/4 of her and one Congo. All the seeds in seeing are young and I hope that when I was pulling nanners that I got enough to save most of the harvest.

I think I'm going to see is I can salvage any of the Bangi Haze but I'm sure she is fully seeded and I just can't use that. I'll make edibles and oil out of here over the next few days. I've very upset about this. She was my pride as I had really done my best training with her. But with timer issues in one of my lights I'm guessing that what a huge contributing factor. All other environmental issues never lasted very long.

I'll post pics later today when the lights come back on. Though I've only seen and pulling no more than 25 nanners, this has done the damage. ..

I got it out last night, she was close to the door so she came right out but I'm know the others are gonna be a bit seeded, just not sure how bad yet, obviously .

Last night I had to make the sad decision to pull my Bangi Haze 6 weeks early. She has hermied and pollinated at least 1/4 of her and one Congo. All the seeds in seeing are young and I hope that when I was pulling nanners that I got enough to save most of the harvest.

I think I'm going to see is I can salvage any of the Bangi Haze but I'm sure she is fully seeded and I just can't use that. I'll make edibles and oil out of here over the next few days. I've very upset about this. She was my pride as I had really done my best training with her. But with timer issues in one of my lights I'm guessing that what a huge contributing factor. All other environmental issues never lasted very long.

I'll post pics later today when the lights come back on. Though I've only seen and pulling no more than 25 nanners, this has done the damage. ..
Sorry to hear that. You can however still smoke the buds. My entire grow got pollinated last time. Buds were still spectacular and I get to grow myself some mystery seeds. That's always fun!

The most legendary strain in the world came from a bagseed of more or less unknown origin so you may have pure gold on your hands right there i like to think positive about these things and also as a learning experience

"OG Kush makes up the genetic backbone of West Coast cannabis varieties, but in spite of its ubiquity, its genetic origins remain a mystery. Popular myth maintains that-Chemdawg-and-Hindu Kush-parented OG Kush, passing on the distinct "kush" bud structure we see in many strains today. However, we can't be sure because OG Kush first came from bag seed in the early 90s. The earliest propagators (now known as Imperial Genetics) are said to have brought the seeds out of Florida to Colorado and southern California, where it now flourishes. There are many different-phenotypes-of OG Kush, some of which include-Tahoe OG,-SFV OG, and-Alpha OG"

I'm growing 12 seeds with unknown father myself right now. Will be interesting to see if they go hermie or not. So far they are absolutely beautiful

Ahhhh it's to late now, she's been turned in to FHO oil and we'll try again later. I've had a real bad day as it is starting with this plant. I should have walked away, went back to bed and started over.

I'm done and ready for tomorrow!

Indeed. And it's a beautiful one as well here on the North pole. Starting to get chilling but we north polers can handle that

Mag,
Don't sweat the seeded plants. They can't make the problem worse. Besides we can grow the highest quality seeded plants together:rofl:

Nahhh Beamer.... just a bad day past. I hope to get few nice seeds for the future, just as little no as it's just a few lol

Everything looks nice pretty in the GR these days. Been super committed elsewhere so I haven't been on here as much.

The tent is rockin though with a steady environment of 78/51 Day and 74/51 night. I'd like a little lower temps but I like my electric to stay where it is as well this next coming month or so.

Congo2 is a completely different Pheno than Congo1. I'm not expert or every knowledgeable about phenos but I can tell when two plants of the same strain look nothing alike .. Both have just completed WK7 and have possibly 5 WKS left. I'm expecting more bulk. Though I'm not sure how much.

I've learned a few thing s about LST and topping that I will try to change come my next go. I'll go into that later when I have more time.

I'm happy and have some big plans for the future!!

Back
Top Bottom