Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Hey 7,..top of the day to ya ,..Morglie , and Neiko too! 7,..if i was you i would stay away from any sativa that would have a chance to give you one of those longer bloom times. Those Sativas will almost always be a lil racey or "jittery" as you say...it's the nature of that beast sir.You can let them bloom a little longer to calm them down a bit but they will almost always still have that "jittery' to them. Try and stick to hybrids with little or no haze in them ,..just cuz ya run the risk of getting a very long bloomer , like Neiko has found with some of his Sativa's OK. I would seriously consider Kosher Kush or MK Ultra.They are both very tasty and very strong , but not racey at all , and love our soil too!! If ya really wanna grow a pure Sativa without that racey feeling , then try Durban Poison or Lilly from Delicatessen seeds via ACE! Just a few thoughts for ya bud....cheers!:Namaste::high-five:

Hey Duggan, how goes it these days??? Good I hope!! Let me say that it's not that I have a want to grow pure sativas ya know. I have a want to grow. I can't say what made me make the choices I made with all of my seed purchases in the past. I know that I will make better choices in the future, for me ..

Everybody is different. I have strains that wig the wife out and she won't touch and the same strain will knock me out. You'll get a feel for it as you grow different strains. I wouldn't give up on the Panama though. If you get a red one it won't be as racy. The haze leaves you kinda disoriented and there is a definite reality shift almost like things are a little foggy. High doses can cause your heart to race and I get that feeling in my stomach like you get just before you go over the big hill on a roller coaster. Some people don't like that feeling. I love it!

I think you would really like the Kali China. It's is very soothing and comfortable. It hits all areas of the body and mind. It is one I will grow again for sure. Mine wasn't very potent but it sure was enjoyable. There are better ones than the one I got.

I grow so many strains because I didn't know what I liked. Now I know what I like and keep the most popular ones around for a while but I still always have new strains. You need to find strains that thrive in your environment and grow methods. You'll know when you find that special one. Just do lots of variety and try more hybrids. Snow Moon is also a very good choice. That plant has lots of variation and beautiful colors and exotic smells.

Everybody is different. I have strains that wig the wife out and she won't touch and the same strain will knock me out. You'll get a feel for it as you grow different strains. I wouldn't give up on the Panama though. If you get a red one it won't be as racy. The haze leaves you kinda disoriented and there is a definite reality shift almost like things are a little foggy. High doses can cause your heart to race and I get that feeling in my stomach like you get just before you go over the big hill on a roller coaster. Some people don't like that feeling. I love it!

I think you would really like the Kali China. It's is very soothing and comfortable. It hits all areas of the body and mind. It is one I will grow again for sure. Mine wasn't very potent but it sure was enjoyable. There are better ones than the one I got.

I grow so many strains because I didn't know what I liked. Now I know what I like and keep the most popular ones around for a while but I still always have new strains. You need to find strains that thrive in your environment and grow methods. You'll know when you find that special one. Just do lots of variety and try more hybrids. Snow Moon is also a very good choice. That plant has lots of variation and beautiful colors and exotic smells.
My Snow moon seemed to hit like an indica. Nice creamy taste. Makes me feel a bit tipsy like I've been drinking.

Just a quick update on what's been going on. I've been away for a bit. Spending lots of time away putting together a plan for the future.

My big ole English Bulldog underwent surgery yesterday to have his extremely large elongated palet cut out of his throat. This should allow him to breath a lot better and hopefully give him a few more year with us.

That cost more than expected and well we know how that goes. Just another hiccup and in the road this year. Lost my job during my recovery form surgery as well so it won't be an easy end to the year. At least I have a good woman and a place to live and healthy plants .. They'll be coming down here real soon I feel. Pics coming soon

Just a quick update on what's been going on. I've been away for a bit. Spending lots of time away putting together a plan for the future.

My big ole English Bulldog underwent surgery yesterday to have his extremely large elongated palet cut out of his throat. This should allow him to breath a lot better and hopefully give him a few more year with us.

That cost more than expected and well we know how that goes. Just another hiccup and in the road this year. Lost my job during my recovery form surgery as well so it won't be an easy end to the year. At least I have a good woman and a place to live and healthy plants .. They'll be coming down here real soon I feel. Pics coming soon

Morning 7....glad to hear you got your pup looked after!!! Too bad about the job (as said before) and your $$ situation. I'm/we're still hoping you can find a way for you and your lady to join us on our ocean going , high speed , canoe trip ..to the island!!
Once in a lifetime chance to be a part of such a very cool group this yr...likely won't get this elite group together like this again cuz of various reasons ,..so ,..try hard my friend ...OK! Cheers my friend...have a great Sat. bud!:Namaste::high-five:

Wel shitte.... I've been on some type of Hiatus from the forums for bit. My bad!! But this journal is closed and the harvest is done with a total of 7.5 oz from two ladies. Very very nice products after dry and cure!! Super happy with what I have produced. Unfortunately my plans changed every 15 days so I have no idea when I'll be able to grow again but when I do it's going to be amazing!!!

Hey hey, fuxk, seems that if you don't have a grow you don't spend as much time online.

Life has kicked me in the dick, picked me up and kicked me in the dick again. But all in all I think I might be on a good path but damn I'm sure another fork with show up and I'll have to choose which way to go.

So many options but I don't what to do, which means the path already has to many forks.... ugh, I'm fucked either way I look.

Sorry you're having a rough time 7. Just relax, smoke some of those fine sativas you have and let your instincts guide you. Speaking of those sativas....how do you like the bangi haze? I don't remember seeing any comments on them.

Thank Neiko, I'm good, I just let it spill out a bit yesterday. I think because I haven't been around much. But I'm fairly comfortable in the what fuck is next situations.

As for the Bangi! She was hermied mid flower so I pulled her. The little one I had out side my roommate shoved her into a glass jar before she was dry enough. But I can't put the blame there as I should have been more responsible for MY grow. Throw it was just a small plant. I was able to dry it out and cut it but she is a little harsh on the hit but the high good from what I remember. It was late at night when I decided to try it. The Congo is great but I think I'll take my last 2 oz and make some oil. I really like the oil better than smoking. I'm not a fan of the head high as much as the body and leveling and calming I get from oil or when after I smile and the peak levels off. With the oil I feel I don't get such a heady high. But that's just me.

Good evening my fellow Bixers and misfits. As I close out this journal I want to thank you all for the good times and support. I’ll be leaving and making my way to find my place in this world! Hard work pays off and I’m a hard worker. Relocation is always a nerve racking, mind racing, hardly sleeping time in a persons life but it has to be done if you want make shit happen!! Thea holidaze are always hard for me. I don’t have any siblings and I lost both parents years ago and I can remember the last time I received a call from any blood relatives wishing me a Happy birthday, Happy Thanksgiving or Merry Christmas. So for me; I do this for to prove to myself that I have a purpose in this life! That I can make a difference, that somewhere on this planet someone will know that I have done something more than just fight a war for a government that just cast me aside. If you’re reading this just know that everyday I educate myself on a life saving plant that has saved my life and countless others and has given me purpose. The cultivation of cannabis has become a passion that I never thought could heal me, save me mentally and allow me to become a better human being. Today I’ve been given the opportunity to stay on a good friend price of land until I have saved enough to make it to the next step on my journey; wherever that may be. I hope you all have a great New Years ever and a prosperous 2018! Here’s to better days and happy lives!! Until next time!!

Good morning my friend. Wanted to wish you a nice holiday season 7. It must be hard sometimes to stay positive. I sense that you are a fighter and really want to thrive and survive! You know my fav. quote...."never quit...never out of the fight". Stay fighting 7 , and whatever ya do ...never lose your positive attitude. Thinking of you my friend!...:Namaste:

Hey Mag! Happy Holidays to you brother. That's nice of your friend to let you set up camp until you get back on your feet which I know will be soon. If there is anything I can to do help, drop me a pm. I hope you find your next place soon and when you do, I look forward to seeing your next grow. Maybe you can do something in the MJ industry!?!? Happy New Year Mag!

Good morning my friend. Wanted to wish you a nice holiday season 7. It must be hard sometimes to stay positive. I sense that you are a fighter and really want to thrive and survive! You know my fav. quote...."never quit...never out of the fight". Stay fighting 7 , and whatever ya do ...never lose your positive attitude. Thinking of you my friend!...:Namaste:

Morning Doogs! I think we spent a lot of time chatting so you have a good Indra of my character for sure and know that I'll be kickin my across the land for some time to come. Ha, I think the hard part at the moment really is just waiting. Mostly because I don't have a grow so I'll don't have that one major thing to occupy my time. The positives are that I'm a lot closer to the few people I call Friends/ family. I'm happy about that for sure. And I hope to see my grams before the end of the year, such a long drive to come all the way back here. I was hoping to wait it out but she may not be doing so well, so I'll just have to make to call here soon on when to leave.
Thanks for the support as always my friend!!

Hey Mag! Happy Holidays to you brother. That's nice of your friend to let you set up camp until you get back on your feet which I know will be soon. If there is anything I can to do help, drop me a pm. I hope you find your next place soon and when you do, I look forward to seeing your next grow. Maybe you can do something in the MJ industry!?!? Happy New Year Mag!

Hey there Ween, yeah buddy, I'm having withdrawals from the lack of a grow right now lol. But I have been thinking of finding my way into the legal biz. My family is all from Nevada so there's that but I have my own personal issues with MJ in Nevada. It's all environmental and it keeps me from want to be an added burden on the water and electric supply in the city where my fam is. I appreciate the offer of help Ween, I think I have all I need unless you have spot of land someplace for me to plop down on for bit; I would say that all else is good and I just have to be patient and wait a bit.
By the way I hope all has been well with you and you have a happy holiday season sir!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom