Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Wow! That's something allright!

I am using 1 liter pots for my clones and 6 liter pots for my auto's :) Testing a 16 plant grow in 11 liter pots now and will do a 32 plant grow in 12 liter pots with clay pebbles and drippers next round.

Here's my newly planted Jack Herer Automatik in 6 liter pots. Temporary grow-space in a corner in the garage

space_6.jpg

16 plant grow - also in the garage
mhp004.jpg

12 plant grow in autopot 11 liter pots. This is the place I will convert to 32 plant hydroponics next round and the one I was asking about in the growant thread
2_main_004.jpg

and 4 plant grow in a hybrid dripper/dwc modified Wilma system - also the garage
18_-_003_-_HE_1.jpg

Also have a quarantine with 5 plants I am treating for spider-mites and a cloning station.

Will be cool to see the results from your gigantic airpots! Cool stuff

Wow! That's something allright!

I am using 1 liter pots for my clones and 6 liter pots for my auto's :) Testing a 16 plant grow in 11 liter pots now and will do a 32 plant grow in 12 liter pots with clay pebbles and drippers next round.

Here's my newly planted Jack Herer Automatik in 6 liter pots. Temporary grow-space in a corner in the garage

space_6.jpg

16 plant grow - also in the garage
mhp004.jpg

12 plant grow in autopot 11 liter pots. This is the place I will convert to 32 plant hydroponics next round and the one I was asking about in the growant thread
2_main_004.jpg

and 4 plant grow in a hybrid dripper/dwc modified Wilma system - also the garage
18_-_003_-_HE_1.jpg

Also have a quarantine with 5 plants I am treating for spider-mites and a cloning station.

Will be cool to see the results from your gigantic airpots! Cool stuff

Wow Deville, you're just absolutely making sure you're always busy. I can't imagine having that much work but I know that one I want to have that much work lol. Well, other than your running all hydro. Not that I'm dissing hydro, I just prefer organic soil. There's definitely a few advantages of both. If you have a journal and can send me a link, I'd definitely like to follow along!

I do soil/hydroponics 50/50. I like both. With the huge pots you are using I bet the soil grow can compete with hydro yield wise. It will be interesting to see.

Journal here:

:)

I do soil/hydroponics 50/50. I like both. With the huge pots you are using I bet the soil grow can compete with hydro yield wise. It will be interesting to see.

Journal here:

:)

Oh ok ok, nice!! What soil type do you grow in? Also that link didn't work for me. If you're in the app and are in your journal you can hit the share tap and click copy link and that usually works best but if you have another way maybe that will work.

I grow in a local organic soil. Pretty good stuff. Feed them Canna nutes

Oh ok ok, nice!! What soil type do you grow in? Also that link didn't work for me. If you're in the app and are in your journal you can hit the share tap and click copy link and that usually works best but if you have another way maybe that will work.

I grow in a local organic soil. Pretty good stuff. Feed them Canna nutes

We have some stuff around here to, used in in my room it door veggie garden. Never thought of using for my canna. I'm snobbish that way hahaha nahhh just messin. I just got on the the High Brix soil before I ever though about any other type.

Making Oil in my awesomesauce MB2 that was so graciously gifted to me by none other than our own MOM winner Duggan the Great!!!! Thank you sir, I'm taking a chance this evening and letting her do her thing, only bad thing I can say about this thing is it takes a minimum 2 cups of ingredients, beyond that is a beautiful piece of equipment.
420-magazine-mobile1602934460.jpg

After putting her to work I went and checked on the ladies. Over the past few days I've been combating the humidity. With two dehumidifiers in a small grow room it begins to create more heat. So I had to cut one off and let one do the work. Still I had high humidity. Then it dawned on me to take the larger of the two a place it in the open area in out side of the room where it draws in most of the fresh air. And boom, no more rh issues and the environment has been stabilized. I can turn the LG DH on when the th begins to rise and then off when its stabilized otherwise the fan just runs.

Now that we're good to go there I went ahead and pulled the ladies out and gently payed them on their sides and opened up the pots and pulled bottoms out and then Kate's them back in their pans so that they have the ability to wick up and I can give them a better Drench through flower. I will have to add some top soil as they have dropped a bit in their pots. But all in all I'm happy with the progress of today. I also moved the ladies around and added some support for those long lanky limbs. They are strong but kinda long lol.

Ok that's it y'all, hope that was detailed enough for today. Now for the pics. I turned the lights off for these ones. I'm like the way they came out too!! Good evening y'all!!

420-magazine-mobile2026581357.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1053244594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile98209055.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1137704026.jpg
420-magazine-mobile98472422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile538637457.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1041799999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile282068622.jpg
420-magazine-mobile338390244.jpg
420-magazine-mobile593936438.jpg
420-magazine-mobile652694208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile205436186.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1848554161.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1334026011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile284246556.jpg
420-magazine-mobile713021220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1049952492.jpg

HAHA! That's so awesome man! He gave you his magical butter device :)

Guess that proves he deserved the member of the month win

Great mornin to ya's.Nice to see the MB2 being used.They are a well built machine...purpose built!
Good on ya Shiggs for passin yours to Buck!No point in having more than one kicking around when someone else can use and enjoy!
7....let us know how things turned out would ya.
Oh ya..btw...your plants...wow...looks like ya know what your doin sir! Keep up the great work bud!

Girls are looking good Mag ...

The canna line of nutes are great. I done great with them using coco, easy to use and affordable.

But so far my current grow has been the easiest yet. Can't wait to get 3-4 complete grows in

Looking good Mag .....

I like how you have your hands into different grow styles. If I were still back in my old place and I had the room, maybe I would experiment a little more. With different lines.

HAHA! That's so awesome man! He gave you his magical butter device :)

Guess that proves he deserved the member of the month win

Yeah bud, he's been my cannasavior to say the least!!!

Funny thing, I got mine same way lol. Shiggs sent me his, just haven't used it yet. Wanting to make bunch of capsules and some butter

Ahhh shiggs, he's another awesome dude as well!! Hope he get back here soon, he is missed as you've probably seen in his journals .

Great mornin to ya's.Nice to see the MB2 being used.They are a well built machine...purpose built!
Good on ya Shiggs for passin yours to Buck!No point in having more than one kicking around when someone else can use and enjoy!
7....let us know how things turned out would ya.
Oh ya..btw...your plants...wow...looks like ya know what your doin sir! Keep up the great work bud!..

Heck yeah, I defiant went on my own with it and used it with my own custom strings since I've made oils before and decarb can be a bitch lol. Also I think if you can have more than one and wanted to make lots of butter at one time hassle free then they would come in handy. Other than that, given away, why not!! Next I'll make butter and some yummy edibles!!!

Love the perfect colour in your girls mag. Very very nice, she's definitely going to give you all that loving back when it comes time to smoke

Hey DS, yeah bud me too!!! That green is amazing right.... so bright!! I did notice yesterday that there were some slight discoloration on some leaves. Gonna have to keep an eye on that, I don't want these to go crispy like my last grow .

Taking pictures in the dark is the best way to show the true colors of the plants. Which btw they look fabulous. How far along are they?

Yoooo Beamer good to see ya round these parts bud! This was the first time I turned the lights off and took pics. I like it!!! Lol. This Friday will be the end of wk 5, they're cruising along ya know!!! ...

looking good Mag!...made some budder a few days ago with MB...yesterday I bumped up some previous tincture with another 25 grams...very kewl toy...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Very nice!! I made tincture a while back but nothing came of it. I have some alcohol tincture that's been sitting for two months, I think it's ready but I've been lazy lol

Back
Top Bottom