Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

The Baron approves!
:thumb:
Thanks BVP .. plants have turned out really nice in the veg etc gone as planned. Now if the flower goes off with out a hitch. I’ll be loving it. Cheers Magic

Hey woah! 6’ distancing between us yeah? :high-five: :laughtwo:
Yes definitely... wash your hands. Don’t touch your face have a friend do it. Also does anyone know when we can shower , the government keeps telling us to wash our hands and stay put. Just asking for a friend. Magic.

Hello guys,
Well it’s week 3- day 95 from popping. Watering night in the magic lair. The smell is starting to increase, next couple weeks are going to be incredible. The frost is packing on, buds getting bigger by the day. I’ve had no issues with heat/humidity on or off which is good. I tried my best to get the canopy as level as I could, always a few buggers that take off — and I can’t be bothered lol. This is my first time running @SeedsMan genetics and I’m throughly impressed.. I have a few others of their strains that I will run for sure in the near future.
Happy Growing. Magic

For a freestyle grow, that is, with no net, you have the canopy just fantastic! I love looking at your full tent shots! Thats the shot you show your buddy and he/she goes, Damn!

Looks great in there Magic. And oh yes the smelllll. These Seedsman genetics are strong. I have a nice little collection to keep me happy for some time. :peace: :ganjamon:
Thanks Blue. Ya loving the tent. Everything starting to get really smelly in the tent. Hopefully during the isolation , social distancing and quarantine , they all start packing on the weight. I also have a nice selection of Seedsman genetics.

Plants are looking awesome Magic there is some nice frost on those ladies. I bet it smells amazing in the tent when you crack it open to check on them.
Loving the smells. Getting stronger by the day. The Alaskan sure is the frost winner in this round so far. Wow just incredible with frost and smell. Wish I had smell o vision. Cheers.

For a freestyle grow, that is, with no net, you have the canopy just fantastic! I love looking at your full tent shots! Thats the shot you show your buddy and he/she goes, Damn!
Thanks BVP. Few suckers that took off. I’m happy with the way things worked out. One day I’ll try a net. I still like to take them out and tinker. Hope all is well .. Magic.

Thanks for such a great journal magic, following your journey on this grow has really made my first grow a huge success so far, thanks for the help! Also just put up glamour shots of each of my plants on my journal.

Keep it magic my friend :ganjamon:
All ways keeping the magic alive. Thanks for the kind words. Ill happy I’ve helped you along the way .. we all started with that first plant. We have all had a issue or two. But we learn from it and grow on. This is an amazing community here of amazing growers and fields of knowledge... Magic ♠️

Good evening 420. Hope you all had a egg-cellent weekend and was as egg-citing as mine
Let’s just hop to the update.
I took a class photo before lights came on tonight...everyone smiling. Tonight was watering night. I’m getting about 3 days before more water so I’m thinking of increasing 500 ml and see how it goes. Black sugar 2 is frostbite more than Black sugar 1. Both still nice looking plants. Alaskan purple is the winner still in the frost game. Maybe cause it’s closer to Russia? I’m not sure. The buds are packing on. About half way through flower so come on girls—- eat them donuts. I’ll be going around tonight and will be checking in on everyone. I’ve had a few busy days. Hope all is well and hope you all had an Easter to remember. Enjoy a few pics
Happy growing
Magic

Great update Magic! I'm egg static to see these ladies get to the finish line looks like it will be another great haul from the Magic compound. Love the lights out shots really makes those buds pop off the screen. Gonna hop along now take care of yourself and have a great day.

Great update Magic! I'm egg static to see these ladies get to the finish line looks like it will be another great haul from the Magic compound. Love the lights out shots really makes those buds pop off the screen. Gonna hop along now take care of yourself and have a great day.
Thanks N. I love the lights out candid shots. Really makes them pop. The black sugar buds won’t be big as you have stated, and I’m in agreement. Hopefully they pack on the weight in isolation hahaha. Hope your Easter was awesome. Magic

Good evening 420.
a lot has gone in my life in the last few weeks.
from the one year anniversary of my daughters passing and the deaths of 4 of family members in the last 23 days plus a flood ..ugh. And I am sorry I have not been on here to check in it’s been one hell of a ride

ok so a quick update. The plants keep on going strong I’m winding down a couple more feeds and a few waters should clean them right up. It’s been a hell of a ride and had so much fun growing along some talented Canadian folk. Hats off.
Today is day 64 of flower the tricomes Are not where I want just as of yet. I spent the least amount of time in the grow area in the .. in and out , I’ve had no time. I’ll will post a few pics with out graphics as I did not have a chance or minute lol. The Alaskan purple is the most amazing plant in the tent. The colors it’s showing off is amazing. The camera does it no justice. All e bud structures are solid rocks, getting excited to be smoking this stuff ...
I’ll be checking in on the others. Hope all is well. Stay safe. Magic.

sorry no graphics.

Back
Top Bottom