Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I did some reading a while back, and learned that several years ago, when Samsung was short on LEDs for some of its products (televisions, I assume), it turned to another company to supply them. That company was...

...Epistar, lol. That reassured me in regards to the ability of that company to produce quality components. After all, they were going into products that Samsung had to stand behind / warranty. But I assume for a product like this, one that is basically all about the LEDs, that Samsung will just have to produce as and when it can instead of relying on a third-party supplier.
I've heard of this for the first time :ganjamon:

How do you spend Halloween? I completely forgot that yesterday was Halloween, because yesterday was China’s Double Eleven Shopping Festival, I have been rushing to buy goods,lol

How do you spend Halloween? I completely forgot that yesterday was Halloween, because yesterday was China’s Double Eleven Shopping Festival, I have been rushing to buy goods,lol
Dressing the kids up and taking them out to get a bunch of free candy and :passitleft: alot with my family thats how I spent it hope all is good i do have some nice updates in my journal if you want to see how them ts1000 are working

Dressing the kids up and taking them out to get a bunch of free candy and :passitleft: alot with my family thats how I spent it hope all is good i do have some nice updates in my journal if you want to see how them ts1000 are working
It sounds like you're having a good time

For some reason, The administrators removed the Mars Hydro Cup thread, but the giveaways are still working out.
We removed it because you constantly violate our guidelines by sending our members to other social networking websites. We've had to go over this a plethora of times, because you keep giving different people access to this account, without training them properly. Sara left the company years ago, yet you still pretend to call a dozen different people Sara in this account. For the small price you pay to advertise here, we simply cannot justify the constant management of your account anymore, as we are losing money. We love you and appreciate your support, however, with all due respect, if something doesn't change soon, we will be forced to restrict your posting privileges for the 20th time, but this time for good. First step to getting on the same page, will be to change your username to Mars Hydro moving forward. Hope this explains the matter in a way you can understand this time :Namaste:

@Mars Hydro could you send me a private msg, cuz i can't!?

We removed it because you constantly violate our guidelines by sending our members to other social networking websites. We've had to go over this a plethora of times, because you keep giving different people access to this account, without training them properly. Sara left the company years ago, yet you still pretend to call a dozen different people Sara in this account. For the small price you pay to advertise here, we simply cannot justify the constant management of your account anymore, as we are losing money. We love you and appreciate your support, however, with all due respect, if something doesn't change soon, we will be forced to restrict your posting privileges for the 20th time, but this time for good. First step to getting on the same page, will be to change your username to Mars Hydro moving forward. Hope this explains the matter in a way you can understand this time :Namaste:
having been a regular in the threads comps give aways ect and a member a while too. I honestly can remember a time being led elsewhere by them from here. I think the Sara switching was something discussed previously by bus in the thread when it ghosted for a while but the new mk2 was soon accepted as a mars rep and the relationship with members was still of interest to us too. hope this finds a resolve.

Yes, since we're here, we need to stick to some rules.
Sara has become a mom, and she needs more time to take care of her family and her kids, so I'll help her run the place.

Yes, since we're here, we need to stick to some rules.
Sara has become a mom, and she needs more time to take care of her family and her kids, so I'll help her run the place.
you have my support

I think I read that the contest was posted on Several different forums /platforms with 3 prizes total .
Cheap advertising to be sure.
personally...
i‘d be pissed to participate here in ’ my community’ to be beat by a journal I was unaware of ?

I could have read that wrong , ...waked and baked :ganjamon:
but glad the Respectful communication is flowing.
namaste ! :green_heart:

I think I read that the contest was posted on Several different forums /platforms with 3 prizes total .
Cheap advertising to be sure.
personally...
i‘d be pissed to participate here in ’ my community’ to be beat by a journal I was unaware of ?

I could have read that wrong , ...waked and baked :ganjamon:
but glad the Respectful communication is flowing.
namaste ! :green_heart:
as a participant not knowing that it does smart a little but being fortunate before and learning to video update in the process has been fun too. my views won't break any records anyway so I won't expect to be that lucky .lol
( but if Mars wanted to throw a commiserations tent instead i won't cry too much.)

having been a regular in the threads comps give aways ect and a member a while too. I honestly can remember a time being led elsewhere by them from here. I think the Sara switching was something discussed previously by bus in the thread when it ghosted for a while but the new mk2 was soon accepted as a mars rep and the relationship with members was still of interest to us too. hope this finds a resolve.
that should be "can't remember a time " not "can" so sorry Mars.

Confusion is annoying, and a person does not always realize that they are confused. I recently posted a "congratulations" to the person I assumed would win the current(?) contest, because he was so far ahead it might only be mathematically possible for someone else to win, and because you never know whether you'll be around tomorrow with life being what it is. My post was deleted. I thought, "WTF?!" - but then saw that it was because I congratulated a member from another forum :rolleyes: .

Three observations:

I like contests that, if run here, guarantee that a winner will be a member here, even if that means smaller prizes due to 27 contests instead of one big one. I am not a registered member of 27 cannabis-related forums, lol; I am a registered member of... this one.

In addition to the above "I like..." I also like contests that do not combine forum activity with YouTube activity. Otherwise, it's almost a virtual certainty that the winner will be the YouTube user. Many people user their real name for their YouTube name. They're all linked to people's Google accounts. And cannabis gardening is illegal in many locations! That's enough to keep a lot of people from posting videos of them doing so, due to paranoia common sense. Which kind of means those people won't win. Might as well run a contest in which the winner will be chosen from entrants who have brown eyes; it's a bit unfair unless you can ensure that the only people you are offering the contest to are ones with brown eyes. This is considered to be a relatively large cannabis-related Internet forum. It has around 158,000 members. YouTube has... approximately 2,000,000,000 members. I've been known to take on an unfair challenge "or two." But I'm not going to run in a ¼-mile race when my opponent is driving a top fuel dragster. It would be pointless.

Have you deleted all posts about Mars Hydro cup? why? I can accept that you delete my thread because there are information about other platforms in my thread, but they do not violate any rules, and there are several participants ranked very close to the top three, I will not be on this forum Talk about mars hydro cup again, but can you keep the participants’ threads? They are very close to the prize, and this giveaways will end on the 26th. If you delete their thread, it’s a waste of their previous two months energy. Please....

Confusion is annoying, and a person does not always realize that they are confused. I recently posted a "congratulations" to the person I assumed would win the current(?) contest, because he was so far ahead it might only be mathematically possible for someone else to win, and because you never know whether you'll be around tomorrow with life being what it is. My post was deleted. I thought, "WTF?!" - but then saw that it was because I congratulated a member from another forum :rolleyes: .

Three observations:

I like contests that, if run here, guarantee that a winner will be a member here, even if that means smaller prizes due to 27 contests instead of one big one. I am not a registered member of 27 cannabis-related forums, lol; I am a registered member of... this one.

In addition to the above "I like..." I also like contests that do not combine forum activity with YouTube activity. Otherwise, it's almost a virtual certainty that the winner will be the YouTube user. Many people user their real name for their YouTube name. They're all linked to people's Google accounts. And cannabis gardening is illegal in many locations! That's enough to keep a lot of people from posting videos of them doing so, due to paranoia common sense. Which kind of means those people won't win. Might as well run a contest in which the winner will be chosen from entrants who have brown eyes; it's a bit unfair unless you can ensure that the only people you are offering the contest to are ones with brown eyes. This is considered to be a relatively large cannabis-related Internet forum. It has around 158,000 members. YouTube has... approximately 2,000,000,000 members. I've been known to take on an unfair challenge "or two." But I'm not going to run in a ¼-mile race when my opponent is driving a top fuel dragster. It would be pointless.
being a person who entered and had to use youtube, it never meant too much in my mind around how they would do the judging really. i cant use any other myself it seems as 420 wont upload straight from my vid. . i knew of no other comp running with this one on other platforms but know they ae active elsewhere so assumed they did comps separately. i did have to change some stuff to be mor anon on oit as didnt know another way either?. not always a great ending to comps and sad to realise why it went down too. hope we all have mega crops for our efforts. we live and learn.

Have you deleted all posts about Mars Hydro cup? why? I can accept that you delete my thread because there are information about other platforms in my thread, but they do not violate any rules, and there are several participants ranked very close to the top three, I will not be on this forum Talk about mars hydro cup again, but can you keep the participants’ threads? They are very close to the prize, and this giveaways will end on the 26th. If you delete their thread, it’s a waste of their previous two months energy. Please....
No means no, please get it through your head once and for all :thanks:

I'd hope these other people who have been accessing the account are all full employees considering the amount of members private info that's been passed privately over that account, I genuinely thought I was speaking with smokesara all along, not the greatest of feelings especially in this game.

Back
Top Bottom