McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

Thanks for the kind words and reps my brother.
It means a lot.

Good weed shotta! You are gonna love the prize package! It took a while to get mine and it came in four parts.......one from bee pee enn, one from sns, one from magical butter and the highly prized jar, rolling papers...ect came in another from 420 mag. This is a real prize, and in my eyes to be recognized internationally for your work with the cannabis is priceless!

Good weed shotta! You are gonna love the prize package! It took a while to get mine and it came in four parts.......one from bee pee enn, one from sns, one from magical butter and the highly prized jar, rolling papers...ect came in another from 420 mag. This is a real prize, and in my eyes to be recognized internationally for your work with the cannabis is priceless!

Im excited.

Flower room at 6 weeks 12/12.
0031437.JPG
Burnt leaves are from the lght touching them when the header for the closet door hardware fell cuz it wasn't secured to the ceiling. Luck that didn't fall on a child.......sometimes people don't give a F if they do things right, as long as they're done right now! Lames!!!!
0041346.JPG
0051277.JPG
Veg room. I know they are hungry as hell, after a trimming trip I got home and they were wilted. I got em back up real quick with ro water, now I'm just waiting for the pots to dry and I'll hit em with synthetic triple sixteen...it's bubblin as we speak!
0061105.JPG
0071047.JPG
WTF?...a black tomato.
008961.JPG
This is how I dry/shape buds.
0021506.JPG
Who needs food when you have trim?
009861.JPG
119gm. F it, I posted this pic any hoo!
0011506.JPG

Heheh, those cylinders of hash remind me of concrete pavement test cores.

Hey, Mc, you can give me some advice ...

I live in the far north, so in winter, I deal with some seriously cold temps, and since days above 32 are rare, any water vapor outside crystalizes and precipitates out - no "humidity" - zip, nadda, bupkiss. I'm gonna have some really dry intake air coming into the room.

Is low humidity an issue for you? Anything I should do to mitigate? My room is 19 sg ft and enclosed, so it makes its own humidity unlike your situation. Whadya think?

I know how it is and I heat with wood so Im trying to figure out the best way to heat a room during winter with the door closed, lights off for flowering. Im thinking flex duct and a fan. But exhaust, heat loss and discreetness is key.

Hey McL, what press do you use?

jetboy, if it's that cold, can you get away with sealing the room? Then a space heater can maintain temps during lights out.

I know how it is and I heat with wood so Im trying to figure out the best way to heat a room during winter with the door closed, lights off for flowering. Im thinking flex duct and a fan. But exhaust, heat loss and discreetness is key.
The wood stove makes it even drier right? We used to have a pot of water on top but still it was dry. Once those plants are hauling a$$ they will produce lots of humidity. Might work out just fine.
High there mc

Heheh, those cylinders of hash remind me of concrete pavement test cores.

I would like to see how the cores are stored or packaged for shipping or transportation, how they are marked, and who and what would a person be dressed like if they were the person who would commonly be carrying these "cores". +reps gray!

Hey, Mc, you can give me some advice ...

I live in the far north, so in winter, I deal with some seriously cold temps, and since days above 32 are rare, any water vapor outside crystalizes and precipitates out - no "humidity" - zip, nadda, bupkiss. I'm gonna have some really dry intake air coming into the room.

Is low humidity an issue for you? Anything I should do to mitigate? My room is 19 sg ft and enclosed, so it makes its own humidity unlike your situation. Whadya think?

Greetings gray, humidity is definitely a factor that deserves attention. In my mind I have parameters that I like to maintain. These parameters are generally accepted to be sufficient for healthy plant growth and development. I try to stay between 60-70% during veg, and 40-50% during flower. Now these numbers can be fudged a little, or a lot for short periods of time....but they are my guidelines. My humidity is low in the winter like you mention, and high in the summer. I'll address the low rH first; Yes, IMHO you want ALL conditions to be as close to what you decide to be nominal at all times. I go to the thrift stores and get used humidifiers for like 2-4$. If you get a misting.......cool mist........humidifier you have to either put ro water only in it, or expect to replace it periodically because of the crappy stuff that builds up from the minerals in the water....if you have any. You can switch things around til you get the room to stabilize....for the most part. It won't hurt to go outside those parameters at times.......with high rH just make sure to have plenty of circulation, and if you get low rH you can hang towel that are wetted with warm or hot water and that will bump it quickly.

What hiker said......I use an edenpure quarts heater, I try to maintain the temp between 75-82 degrees.........now that's just me and what I'm doin right now, that could change if I get it in my mind that something else might be better!....LOL

Morning MC Your girls are looking really nice my firend. You have been hard at it so some coming at you. :goodjob::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom