McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

It's been a while, here's the flowering super skunks.
0011513.JPG
0021512.JPG
0031445.JPG
0041356.JPG
0051285.JPG

I expect these buds to double in size....at least. They are almost 7 weeks in flower.....I believe they will go another month....slow ass sativas! I left the lower strings on this run, and it looks like it's helping to stabilize the fruit. These plants spent minimal energy building stem.........I hope that energy gets expressed in the flowers. These plants are cut off nutes.........10 gallons of soil will keep em happy til they finish.

Looking great Mc :thumb: And great videos, John :)

A friend of mine got rid of Chronic Hep C and Liver cancer with Rick Simpson oil.

He used the rice cooker on low method.

There is evidence that CBD kills lung cancer cells,

It may also help any Chemotherapy treatment be more effective

CBD may also enhance uptake of cytotoxic drugs into malignant cells.

Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute

It's getting the CBD to the lungs in a bioavailable form that is important.

Ingesting oil will get it into the bloodstream and the blood flows through the lungs.

Tumours build extensive networks of extra blood vessels to sustain their uncontrolled growth.

Do you have any high CBD strains to make oil out of?

Looking great Mc :thumb: And great videos, John :)

A friend of mine got rid of Chronic Hep C and Liver cancer with Rick Simpson oil.

He used the rice cooker on low method.

There is evidence that CBD kills lung cancer cells,

It may also help any Chemotherapy treatment be more effective

Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute

It's getting the CBD to the lungs in a bioavailable form that is important.

Ingesting oil will get it into the bloodstream and the blood flows through the lungs.

Tumours build extensive networks of extra blood vessels to sustain their uncontrolled growth.

Do you have any high CBD strains to make oil out of?

Yeah I have high cbd meds rico, I've read conflicting info on cbd and thc........some say one...some the other. I have both though......both with high concentrations. If my patient is going to have the chance to use the rso in the concentrations recommended.....I may need some donations to cover the amount of material required for a full program............How can this sick ass world just stand there and watch a person die without trying what is working for others......or try something......the radiation is much too damaging.......you gonna kill the horse to get rid of the flys? I'll do what I can....even knowing that when I use all my stash to make this rso.......nobody will give a shit....LOL.......I GIVE A SHIT..........Those extra blood vessels will give the oil an avenue to reach them..........I have to get a grip on my emotions working with these patients......I believe that I have some sort of hereditary nervous disorder.....my grandfather, father, and myself were and are very prone to crying when we encounter emotional situations....I have to be collected during interviews and treatment sessions.........I'm not sad when I cry.........I guess I'm just emotional....if you met me you would certainly laugh at this situation.......I'm thankful for this forum, I can say things here that I would never say to anyone........this world is a gnarly place....one fu-king sign that someone might mistake for weakness and the vultures start circling. Here is little tidbit of my oldschool rules I try to live by; " rule #1....never make threats, rule #2.....never mistake kindness for weakness.

I would try it with a high CBD strain. As long as it's not Hemp it should have enough THC as well.

I believe that the benefits come from a synergistic effect of all the cannibinoids.

The problem with most "research" is that it is carried out on mice :straightface:

We are the guinea-pigs for a new generation.

All we can do is try.

And pray.

Kindness is strength.

:amen:

Rick Simpson oil is cheap and easy o make it is unfortunate that people who supply it for sale take advantage of the cancer cure aspect and charge so much for it :( Dragon Tears... I communicate with a college of his from time to time and they are experimenting with THC purification using vape residue techniques.

Rick Simpson oil is cheap and easy o make it is unfortunate that people who supply it for sale take advantage of the cancer cure aspect and charge so much for it :( Dragon Tears... I communicate with a college of his from time to time and they are experimenting with THC purification using vape residue techniques.

LOL, it's cheap only when the cannabis and aspects are legal. It takes a huge amount of effort for me to produce a pound of product. I'm not saying I won't sacrifice the pound for the oil........I'm just saying it will cost me thousands of dollars to do it.........and yes, that is cheap for the cure and relief...........as with most patients I'm familiar with....as long as it comes out of my pocket. I'm not bitter, I don't charge for ANY medical applications..........it's all on mcloadie, and I don't mind.......I just cringe a little when I know that people will sell everything to get a treatment that's most likely going to kill them.........and won't use the cannabis unless it's free.........who's gonna pay a grand for a vial of oil?.....mcloadie will....just on the hope that a bro, I don't even personally know can at least have a chance at what's available......this is a human life!

My buddy grew a single Autoflower under a 600W HPS.

Topped it and pruned it until it grew only 4 huge equal sized colas.

Only gave it water with a drop of superthrive for the entire 4 months he grew it for.

This plant did not want to finish, he was growing it just to see how long an autoflower could go for.

When he got the diagnosis, he used the whole plant to make his oil.

He took a huge dose of it, a few weekends in a row.

That was all. no tiny doses over a long period of time.

He was completely out of action for those weekends,

His values went up for a week or two and then dropped dramatically,

and they could find no traces of the Cancer or the hep C in his blood.

He still has blood taken and tested weekly and there is still no trace.

He still has to take the debilitating drugs that the doctors give him, as they worry that if he stops, it may reappear,

but these pharmaceuticals are pretty devastating to his memory, quality of life and immune system.

hey man! ive grown skunk before and they finish well around week 10 from pistil! chemdawg goes longer. I promise these will faster but just as hard as that Mexican bud.

they look great as always :thumb:

I have a friend who was on 13 different medications for his ailments (not lung cancer)and it was slowly killing him. He started using the oil and a few weeks later he was down to 2 meds and the oil. He gave me some to try and I definitely see the medicinal value in it. Im sorry I dont know much about lung cancer so I cant help there but I and my buddy strongly recommend the oil as a medicine for many different problems. He makes his own now but Im not sure of his method.

As always your plants are beautiful. The more I read your journal the more I am intrigued by the man that McLoadie is. Hats off to you my man.

MC I have a friend with cancer,she has babies she is 34 brain,lymph,lung,liver cancer we started her on juicing raw leaf any stage 200ml a day,she smokes as much as she can, I give her all the hash,butter,oil I make,it's been almost a month she has stopped the rx's says she feels better than she has in a long time,her hand tremors are gone, we are waiting on the results of an MRI,and I'm going to make rso as soon as I can, this is why I've upped my flower to 2 tents,I want those babies to have their mama I also have her on Jason winters original tea and yucca extract,and bulletproof coffee I feel you brother I'm fighting for her life, Fucc my pain this is important,I will stop taking any cannabis for myself to give her more I will gladly pay my whole disability check for electricity to save her life, her member name is "Irishness" she will get very old if I have anything to do with it, I believe in this cure it will work ,this is also my chance to document proof with my own eyes and story, march on cannabis warrior:peace::Namaste:

Thank you BID and McLoadie you two are inspiring to all of us and to know you would give the last grain of rice and last ounce of water to save a life that has young lives to take care of. I am a father now and it means the world to me to hear stories like this. thank you

Our beloved herb is such a miracle wonder. MC however you you do it I will support you anyway I can. The more a person reads the more ways of curing things come out. Final stages of cancer is a place no one should be at and fighting it gets to be a challenge. I was at a birthday party last night and a good friend came up to me and wanted to know how to fight the final stages of colon cancer. His aunt is at her wits end on what to do. I will probably be talking to her, I hope, in the next couple of days. I suggested RSO, both ingested and suppository to fight it. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. I kind of weird this would come up as we are talking about this subject. I have about a half pound of Harlequin and a few oz of 707 headband so I will be making RSO out of that to get started if they go for it.

Great info on the oils. Your flowering SS's look amazing MC. That is going to look amazing when they double or triple in size! How do you know when to stop giving nutes? Is there a certain sign on the flowers. If they were yellowing, would you give them fertilizer longer?

Interesting query rain, I play it by ear and consider all the factors involved. This strain is slow as hell in my opinion, when I read the description, it says there are 4 phenos to the strain from this particular seed company. This pheno is obviously the slow flowering tall one, from the indications gathered from growing the mother outdoors. I really just try to get the plants nice and green.......not too green ( blue ), around 3-4 weeks before I think they will finish, then cut the nutes. This is not an exacting science, and since I've never grown this strain indoors, and I've never grown indoors with this large size container..........there is an element of speculation. I sure hope these buds get much bigger, they look small to me for this date, but there are an awful lot of them on the plants which will account for some of the smallness. We shall see my friend, how well my calculations actually work out!

Our beloved herb is such a miracle wonder. MC however you you do it I will support you anyway I can. The more a person reads the more ways of curing things come out. Final stages of cancer is a place no one should be at and fighting it gets to be a challenge. I was at a birthday party last night and a good friend came up to me and wanted to know how to fight the final stages of colon cancer. His aunt is at her wits end on what to do. I will probably be talking to her, I hope, in the next couple of days. I suggested RSO, both ingested and suppository to fight it. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. I kind of weird this would come up as we are talking about this subject. I have about a half pound of Harlequin and a few oz of 707 headband so I will be making RSO out of that to get started if they go for it.

Right on bee, I know that the native peoples here used to ingest the peyote anally, they did it for a reason and from what I know it would be a good course of action to get saturation....LOL...I just made that up.......but it seems to be the way to treat anything with the cannabis.....get as much as you can in the system.......

Thanks to everyone for your positive comments. My veg plants look like crap!, they're yellowing, and getting purple tinges on the leaves. I'm guessing it's a mag deficiency and I've hit em twice with Epsom, and 16-16-16 with micronutes.....I'm just waiting to see em head in a positive direction and I'll adjust when they do. I have a soil sample I'm going to test momentarily. My life is a whirl right now...too much happening too fast....and a lot of it not for the good.......or is it? In any case I'm distracted atm and I ask that you all excuse me for my lack of participation...........I'm working through lifes problems......

Back
Top Bottom