McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

Good weed everyone, the dust is beginning to settle and I'm focus now. I've decide to run twin 600 hps on the next run. I can get these new for like 97$ apiece! I'll run them in series, with a remote 6" blower vented out my dryer duct. I have to put one hole in the wall and put a Y in the dryer venting system. I'll put in a flapper in the light vent circuit so when the dryer is running I don't get that air going back into my lights. My flowering plants just don't look like they are going to add up to much, but I'm not pushed for time or space so I can let em go til I think they're maxed out. The next 15 plant run under the hps will produce.......brand new bulbs........proper installation....and all the love from my 420 bros and sisters...........I can't go wrong. I love you all, mcloadie is at a place here he needs to make good decisions.............I can step it up, or I'm going to miss out on some opportunities of a lifetime.....peace to you all.

Well, here they are this morning, not stellar I think. I just hope they'll go another 3 weeks without ambering out. My outdoor indicas are nearly unsmokeable.......you just pass out cuz I let em get away from me and they were 20-50% amber. This may make good meds, and the concentrates are excellent, but I still like to harvest at the first sign of amber.
0031447.JPG
0021514.JPG
0011515.JPG
I feel like doing this all the time!
1005103_585887064767620_1570673766_n1.jpg

Right on bee, I know that the native peoples here used to ingest the peyote anally, they did it for a reason and from what I know it would be a good course of action to get saturation....LOL...I just made that up.....

LMAO, sounds like something Don Juan Matus might have experienced.

:laughtwo::rofl:

Looks like some nice buddage on those plants, Mc. :thumb:

looking bomb! I also like to pull at first sign of big change. my bet is still that these will finish growing fully at 10 weeks from pistil!

looking bomb! I also like to pull at first sign of big change. my bet is still that these will finish growing fully at 10 weeks from pistil!

I hope they go that long B.. They have some.....on the edges of the sugar leaves....just turning, but I can't whack em yet.....need to be bigger! OK, I just took a capsule as a test. I used non decarboxy..whatever keefe, I didn't heat the shit up...whatever. So, i'm gonna see for one if it gets me high at all, and two, if it's strong enough for medicine and what it does to me. It was like a half gram maybe....a number 0 capsule......packed and compressed as good as I could get it with the end of a bamboo skewer. The capsule is beginning to work at maybe 45 minutes, I can feel the cocoon of warmth............full report tomorrow am.

That's what my Mom did with some Keif I gave her she was all loopy and giggly I thought she was Trippin cuz it had not been heated, I've never tried it I've been so stressed lately with all I need to do to prep for winter I just can't seen the desire to smoke and concentrates are just to much for me and I sleep 14 hrs not good since I wake up in hell with half numb legs,the discs in my back hit things that make it so I have to sleep half my 5 hours sitting up on the side of the bed, or my back does that crap,the more I move around the less I hurt,but then there's times I can't sit or stand, it's hellish sometimes, but I need to use more of my meds but I worry that spiffy and my Mom and my friend with cancer won't have enough,so I take the rx stuff that's highly addictive and makes me apathetic or worse snapish , catch 22 this is why I want a high CBD strain that does not get me so high,but it's always sold out, I want one that's either 1:1 thc to CBD or higher CBD, but it's all the rage and a birch to get my hands on,when I was younger I didn't care if I was ripped all day, ah well sooner or later I'll get one, have a good eve/morning whatever it is:thumb:,

That's what my Mom did with some Keif I gave her she was all loopy and giggly I thought she was Trippin cuz it had not been heated, I've never tried it I've been so stressed lately with all I need to do to prep for winter I just can't seen the desire to smoke and concentrates are just to much for me and I sleep 14 hrs not good since I wake up in hell with half numb legs,the discs in my back hit things that make it so I have to sleep half my 5 hours sitting up on the side of the bed, or my back does that crap,the more I move around the less I hurt,but then there's times I can't sit or stand, it's hellish sometimes, but I need to use more of my meds but I worry that spiffy and my Mom and my friend with cancer won't have enough,so I take the rx stuff that's highly addictive and makes me apathetic or worse snapish , catch 22 this is why I want a high CBD strain that does not get me so high,but it's always sold out, I want one that's either 1:1 thc to CBD or higher CBD, but it's all the rage and a birch to get my hands on,when I was younger I didn't care if I was ripped all day, ah well sooner or later I'll get one, have a good eve/morning whatever it is:thumb:,

Sorry you have to deal with all that bid......seems like there's always some snag in life.....I think it's just this reality. The cold hash pill was definitely a trip, it was pretty trippy, helped a lot with pain.....definitely euphoric. I'll be doing twice the amount next time till I hit the too much level...............I am very interested in non psychoactive forms.......I have people who would try it if they didn't get high. Seems funny to want to grow meds that don't get you high!

Good morning weed MC. That is pretty cool using hash and not heating it and getting high. I have two strains with high CBD, Haarlequin and Royal Medic. We haven't tired the Royal Medic yet. Just chopped it last night and she is hanging. The wife takes a capsule in the morning for inflammation but if she takes more than one she doesn't like it. Makes her spacey and she can get anything done. I'm hoping the royal medic will be better. let me know the dose you take as it gets bigger. That will helpful for the future.

Good morning weed MC. That is pretty cool using hash and not heating it and getting high. I have two strains with high CBD, Haarlequin and Royal Medic. We haven't tired the Royal Medic yet. Just chopped it last night and she is hanging. The wife takes a capsule in the morning for inflammation but if she takes more than one she doesn't like it. Makes her spacey and she can get anything done. I'm hoping the royal medic will be better. let me know the dose you take as it gets bigger. That will helpful for the future.

Good weed bee, I'll keep ya posted as to my experimentation. When you heat the hash, how do you do it, and what is the temp. you use? It was a very enjoyable experience....I'm not one to eat cannabis products, I do it to see where the med is on the baseline of my patients. I know how much of this they can take in comparison to what they are taking now. I have a friend, and he's telling me that he's using glycerin in his e cigarette. Of course I mean infused.........I'm procuring the ingredients now and I'll give it a whirl. I'm going to give it a shot of flavor too. Do you ever use flavorings in any of your edibles?, the concentrates....and all of it for that matter tastes like crap to me! I wonder what a properly made cube of butter would be worth?, we know this shit doesn't fall outta the sky!......LOL

Back
Top Bottom