McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

I figured you like the amored saint band. Well that song anyways.
Just seems like a good song to listen to riding the roads on big panhead.

Ya, I'd like to have a panhead and burn the back tire right off it! My bike will smoke the tire but it weighs 1000 lbs.....loadie says I take 50 bucks off the tire evry time I do a smokey burnout.....gotta let the boys know I will still kick ass!

I know, blah blah cuts...LOL, let's take a look at three different strains....same conditions, different rooting characteristics. Res temp around 85 degrees, Rh with dome on around 85%, air in dome same temp as Rh. These plants would all grow if planted right now, the stem cells have changed to root cells, however, I will wait til I have some nice short roots to stick em in soil, they grow faster with more roots. If I was in a hurry to get another run in I would not hesitate to plant these right now. These cuts are at six days.
009742.JPG
010699.JPG
011591.JPG
A tiny bit of marginal chlorosis on b 1 and 2. b 5 and 6 are in flower...LOL, the bottom cut in pics is b 5.
012532.JPG

My bike riding days ended the same day I tried to ride lol.
Friend had a old indian. I hung myself with a low branch and said
screw this lol. I wanna gator not the animal. lol. I used to put them
together and test drive them.
Wow WildB That's funny ....Well it probably wasn't funny to you at the time, but wouldn't you like to have a video of that
Don't mean to laugh at you but I hope I'm laughing With you !

Wow WildB That's funny ....Well it probably wasn't funny to you at the time, but wouldn't you like to have a video of that

I need a good mechanic who will take weed to service my shit, my 20,000 mi service will cost almost a thousand dollars, Oh well, I could got a honda........LOLOLOLOLOLOL HA!:high-five:

somebody up there likes you:)
nice pipes and I love the gangster walls!
good weed Mc and Co.
Looky what Jesus gave me!
the_king_004.JPG
" The Black "

lol all you want too clayhead, my friend was on the ground laughing his @#% off when that happened.
I started to turn blue sorta and he took the bike out of my hands. I never droped it while i was gasping for air.
Caught my breath and lit up a hog leg. LOL is the way to be.

Back
Top Bottom