McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

The tahoe, head and shoulders above the rest...LOL
008834.JPG
007903.JPG
Those are the new tahoe and pk mothers in the one gallons, I got lucky I guess and picked the two best mexikush fems to clone at six inches and those two cultivars are the best look in ones in the flower box!
006955.JPG
Capital F, I wilted 3 plants in veg, shame on mcloadie....LOL, I'm getting reacquainted with the 5 gallon smart pots, humidity is like 12% here, the room is running at around 84 degrees, 30% Rh, which makes for rapidly changing conditions.

I think you will be pleased with the tahoe.
A lot of peeople say its good weed.

I hope so, I plan on going back to the mexikush reg and doing a male female cross...........I'll know after I see just how big the tahoe buds get, I'm sure they'll be frosty enough. The yeti is lookin promising! I'm glad I picked it to send north, it picked up alot of the frostiness of the northern lights x big bud......Ima gonna make a coupla calls this week and see how they're doing, I know that in the eastern sac valley the mexikush regs are 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide........via sasquatch!

Your referring to the wilted ones right? Is your mexi kush bag seed or a cross you developed?

Ya, I think that even one wilt will cost me something. A guy I was helping kept killing the top shelf plants I was feeding him, SO, I grew that fucker a dozen mexican bag seeds. I gave em to him and had three left over once they got strong enough he couldn't kill em, So I stabbed three of em next to my compost pile and a week later they were a foot tall....I watered em, then I fed em and they grew like crazy. All this time I'm looking on the net studying the mexican weed and come to find out they were unable to produce enough seed for themselves and were importing seeds from south america, the data was pointing to this plant that couldn't even be killed with poison...LOL..,,so I let em grow.....I called em mexicandy.....lovely, six feet tall and harvested in 71 days and about a half pound of GOOD smoke. While they were growing a friend had a male that got by em, matter of fact I gave it to em as a seedling, a bubblegum kush. I seeded about 4 buds and got around 200 seeds...........which is the mexikush. I grew the mexikush and flashed it a few times LOL, northern lights x big bud was growing in there with it, they all hermied, and I got 1 seed from the northern lights, that is the yeti, named after one of my psyco bros.....big sucka! So, the seed from the mexikush is all female...hence mexikush fem. The yet is also referred to as high desert yeti, as I'm promoting it in some circles in cali. I find that the older growers take alotta pride in havin something no one else does, and I have 10 of my seeds in 400 gallon pots in the triangle, and ten in 4 x 8 raised beds on the east side of the valley. That's my story and I'm stickin to it!...LOL

Very cool. I am also looking for unique genetics and going to be doing some projects in the future with my bubbaog cut.

Ya bro, when I saw the big fat colas on that bagseed plant I saw a perfect platform to start a program, my lack of giving a shit what others say about using mexican bagseed has paid off for me..........They still talk shit and most of the samples they give me of thier weed are unsmokeable to me, I'm picky about what I smoke and provide to my patients. I've seen alot of commercial crops, and this plant is right there with em!

I am back in for this one - good luck Mcloadie.

shoot got to christen this journal proper, almost forgot!
hope you didn't hear this one before cause I do remember telling it awhile back.
with the weather getting warm this fella takes his chevelle out for a drive. gets a good 8track out slips in the player and on the road he goes. got the windows cranked down and the music cranked up. he finds a big roach in the ash tray. sparks it up and the cruise was going great.
after a bit he is just zooming along and passes a deputy sheriff on the interstate. he looks down at the speedo and it reads 100mph.
he looks in his mirror and sure enough he sees the blue lights behind him. so he chucks whats left of the roach out and slows to find a place to pull over. the deputy pulls behind him(a rookie) and comes up to the window.
the deputy then asks "do you know how fast you were going? and why are you driving so fast?"
the stoner begins to tell the deputy "well I was speeding because I have pounds of pot and lots of cash and guns in the trunk."
of course this gets the rookie deputy all excited and he places the stoner in the back of the squad car. Oh yeah his first bust!
so he grabs the keys and tries to open the trunk but none fit. so he calls on the radio and explains what was told to him. the sheriff himself hears this and goes with other deputy's to the crime seen. when they get there they all get their cop tools out and get the trunk open only to find a spare tire and a jack. no pot no guns and no money.
the sheriff walks back to the man in the cruiser and asks him whats up. "my deputy said that you have drugs, money and weapons in the trunk of your car yet we found nothing"
thats when the man replied "oh yeah? I bet he said I was speeding too!"

Its missing a a few other things too. Like a cool song from the 80s.
[video=youtube;wpBKAWvliT4]
[/video]

never heard that song before. and I thunk I heard most:)

Back
Top Bottom