McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

Good weed Mc and young miss Loadie! gotta large BBQ to cook tomorrow so much shopping to do and prep so If I'm not on much to BS have a great weedend:)

OK kiddies, here's my report; LST session this am, raised induction light at the first sign of burn, this is a weird kinda burn....if it was further from the light, or If the nute dose woulda been a little lighter it wouldn't have burned either way..........I noticed it way early and everything will be fine....another advantage of non organic nutes, combined with the fact they are getting treatment every other day it gives me way control.....LOL......! The plants under the hps light have significanftly more bud sites, the ones under the induction got cheated out of optimal light in the beginning when they had to share the space with the plants that were finishing and were on the perimeter of the imaginary area I have decided was this lights footprint is......LOL. The quality of the new bud growth is hard to judge because of the genetic differences, however, the purple kush is gonna have the heaviest fruit from what I'm seeing now. These are the biggest indoor stalks I've ever grown....I just hope that is an indication of exceptional yield potential. Have a great Weedend everyone!:circle-of-love:

Here ya go invi!
0011350.JPG
0031283.JPG
0051134.JPG
0041180.JPG

i love them too! chemd takes long to bloom for a sativa heavy hybrid though. if you want another strong strain that blooms even faster i would suggest c99.

my friends run it all the time on --------- and it always finishes fast. finally my buddy ran a chemdawg next to a c99 in the same grow area and the c99 is finishing faster for sure!

i may buy some purple haze seeds from g13 labs. it looks like they stole the genetics from sensi seeds, but its much cheaper!

they also have n.l. haze and white haze that i want to try!

also durbin and jamaican pearl, and..WHITE DIESEL!

Here ya go invi!
0011350.JPG
0031283.JPG
0051134.JPG
0041180.JPG

Thanks!

Neat and healthy! I feel a bit ashamed about the mess in my garden now :):)
Will measure the penetration of my light setup this time, and will clean the girls below that height next. Can this be done gradually in early flower? (2nd-3rd week)
Without hurting the girls or slowing them down of course.

Thanks!

Neat and healthy! I feel a bit ashamed about the mess in my garden now :):)

It's just a set of techniques bein applied bro, there are so many variables every time I do a run............with ornamental crops I've done in the past it ends up being almost exactly the same every time....you can run em on a set schedule....everything! This cannabis is so varied...down to individual plant preferences......I'm tryin to hit a happy medium that they all will produce pretty well on!, but thank you!

First two pics are of northern lights x big bud that went into flower immediately after coming from 24 hrs on lighting to outdoors..
007933.JPG
008859.JPG
I believe this plant went into shock due to malnutrition, heat, and poor soil...it will never be normal.
009767.JPG
Another angle on the northern lights plant.
011609.JPG
And here is my prize yeti....wilted....I can't teach someone anything who can't even keep a plant from wilting....it's a shame!, all these plants are basically wasted due to neglect....and alcoholism....alcohol has killed more people than anything I have ever seen!
012542.JPG

you have been holding out on me Mc.. whats up with that?
never said anything about your outdoor grow. or is that the donated grow?

you have been holding out on me Mc.. whats up with that?
never said anything about your outdoor grow. or is that the donated grow?

Now fishy....you know I wouldn't hold out on my main squeeze, and you KNOW mcloadie would never have plants in this condition........you can make your kids go to school...............:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom