McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

LOL I am sitting here thinking about the next watering to the point of getting excited about it. it will be their second feeding. can't wait:bitingnails::bitingnails::theband::rofl:
MKFB3 is a nitrogen hooker, it's showing mild deficiency......I'll have to feed her specially....everything is growing so well I don't dare treat em all like that unless I get another one showing a deficiency. It kinda scares me when my plants are growing this good, a good kinda scared...LOL!

your girls look great man good healthy plants some variables are just out of your control man dont stre s shit to much youll cause yourself to f--- up out of nervousness

Or feeling like you need to do something when you should be doing exactly nothing. So much of growing is knowing when to do something and when not to.

what Kush said :)
Or feeling like you need to do something when you should be doing exactly nothing. So much of growing is knowing when to do something and when not to.

exactly :rofl::rofl::thedoubletake::thumb:
I usually do nothing,

then chaotically do everything i meant to do over a much longer time as quickly as possible.

Then I do nothing again.

Now i must write this down.. a 100 times :)
Maybe that way ill remember at least the first 2 words later.

Good weed McLoadie, its me again, hihi :)

Can you help me out regarding the tea a bit?
Was thinking of adding cow manure (dried, that can be used already to mix in soil), urine, dried chicken manure (if i can find a way to sterilize it), and some fruit and some enzym to pre-digest it a bit..
I already give them cannaboost, that has a LOT of sugar in it.

Not sure about water and other ratios, and how to clean it from parasites though. What else would you add, or leave out? Should i dilute it until ec pen shows a lower value?

LOL I am sitting here thinking about the next watering to the point of getting excited about it. it will be their second feeding. can't wait:bitingnails::bitingnails::theband::rofl:

We are way alike in that sense fishy....LOL.....and when you have the opportunity to literally "watch the grass grow" you get intimate knowledge of what your treatments are really doing....! Good morning fishy! Happy, happy, happy day!, you for sons grad bbq, and we're gonna do some burgers at unloadies!

Good weed McLoadie, its me again, hihi :)

Can you help me out regarding the tea a bit?
Was thinking of adding cow manure (dried, that can be used already to mix in soil), urine, dried chicken manure (if i can find a way to sterilize it), and some fruit and some enzym to pre-digest it a bit..
I already give them cannaboost, that has a LOT of sugar in it.

Not sure about water and other ratios, and how to clean it from parasites though. What else would you add, or leave out? Should i dilute it until ec pen shows a lower value?

Skip the chicken manure invi, it's way hot, and unless you are using it to amend a soil that will lie dormant for three months it's not the kind of thing you want to add. Take 5 gallons of water, 1 cup manure, you can add your other commercial stuff to it and let it bubble overnight....THEN....right before you apply it, add 5 gallons of water....that's right, dilute by 50%, add the urine, 1 cup....stir it in.........that's just how I would do it. I prefer horse manure over cow manure, but if you're manure has been out in the elements and is completely dry you'll be fine. Unless you can refrigerate this stuff you wanna apply it immediately after you add the piss.........it will smell like death after a few hours when the pee and the poo get together!

Skip the chicken manure invi, it's way hot, and unless you are using it to amend a soil that will lie dormant for three months it's not the kind of thing you want to add. Take 5 gallons of water, 1 cup manure, you can add your other commercial stuff to it and let it bubble overnight....THEN....right before you apply it, add 5 gallons of water....that's right, dilute by 50%, add the urine, 1 cup....stir it in.........that's just how I would do it. I prefer horse manure over cow manure, but if you're manure has been out in the elements and is completely dry you'll be fine. Unless you can refrigerate this stuff you wanna apply it immediately after you add the piss.........it will smell like death after a few hours when the pee and the poo get together!

Thanks!

No chicken then. Do you think this fruit part makes any sense?

Back
Top Bottom