McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

Bucket O buds.
0011347.JPG
0051133.JPG
006984.JPG
007932.JPG
0041179.JPG

I can get em to this point just fine, I gotta fine tune my flowering technique, I am doin this as therapy I guess...LOL.....but I need quality yield every time!

nice bucket O buds Mc! the girls look happy and I hope you and young Miss Loadie are too:)
good weed to you both:circle-of-love:

Nice Mcbucket loadie your girls look rather naked I imagine they will be plumpin up soon tho :peace::thumb:

I hope so, I'm paying super close attention right now, and using a 3 part flowering program. It's humbolt nutrients. It starts with open sesame, then beasty blooms, and finally cha ching.....LOL. I will tell you that the best bud I ever grew was organically, and I may go right back to it if I don't see a huge improvement over the last run. You know so many things are rollin around the corner of my leftover brain cell, like when I supercrop, ya know, did I do it at the perfect time? I'm closing my eyes and giving full doses of nutrients this run too, at least until I see problems.

I love the smart pots, I have several 100 gallon and some 15g too my plants have never been happier or healthier. Hope you are well McLoadie! Wanted to say mornin brother!

:Rasta:

Holy shit thats a big smat pot 100 gal. lol Im pretty sure you ment 10 gal but I gotta make sure lol
I love the smart pots, I have several 100 gallon and some 15g too my plants have never been happier or healthier. Hope you are well McLoadie! Wanted to say mornin brother!

:Rasta:

Mornin mc girls look good man your good at this shit man just need a little fine tuning its hard to be pleased youll always want more bigger better faster

Holy shit thats a big smat pot 100 gal. lol Im pretty sure you ment 10 gal but I gotta make sure lol

Mornin mc girls look good man your good at this shit man just need a little fine tuning its hard to be pleased youll always want more bigger better faster

Yeah check out my journal the aurora is a 100 (hundred) gallon! Big plant big roots!

Takes half a yard of dirt to fill

Back
Top Bottom