McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

Hey Mc ...I looked for this AM just to say "Top of the Bud to ya Brother" been doing some art exhibit stuff ...I'll pop in when I can
Just wanted to see that you aren't raising your blood pressure ..:peace:

anyone here have a hydro shop nearby that would be willing to help me out? im trying to find the npk ratios and ingredient lists for some biobizz products, and i cant find any info online! would someone be willing to help me out?

all i can find is the feeding sch.
anyone here have a hydro shop nearby that would be willing to help me out? im trying to find the npk ratios and ingredient lists for some biobizz products, and i cant find any info online! would someone be willing to help me out?

thats all i can find as well. i got the new one though, its a circular one. ill upload it if you want to see it.

anyone have a hydro shop nearby where they can look at the products for me? cause i dont

try this site, it has tons of ferts listed. I looked under the B I clicked on Bio Bloom and it says made by Bio Bizz. try searching there.
Fertilizer Product Database

good weed Mc and young Miss Loadie:circle-of-love:

Every thing is lovely in the boxes, the aerocloner will be ready to pull a week from yesterday, I'm excited that I have a new strain to try out, I'm watching the mother closely to make sure I wanna feed these cuts. I am not positive they are even females, but as soon as they're big enough I'll take cuts and sex em. I need a mini aerocloner to do this so if I just have a coupla plants I don't have to run the big one just for sexing. The t5 is blazin on the stuff I want to save...I made new moms of the best stuff and farmed out all the mothers. I'm running the t5 at half power....24hrs a day as usual. The plants under the induction are fine, I feel like they got cheated a little by having to be posted up on the perimeter of the footprint, rather than being directly under it like the plants under the hps. The plants under the hps are fine, more growth than the induction, but then again they have been directly under the light. The induction light is about 10" above the plants, the hps is at 18-20. Temps have gotten as high as 88degrees under the hps, but I just got the swamp cooler online yesterday and I think it's gonna help with the heat in there. Nothing else too interesting to report, I'm just tryin ta grow more better weed than I did last grow. This run I will discipline myself to eliminate ALL the lower growth so hopefully the weak bud can be limited....LOL....to none!

Top of the Bud to ya Mc. you have done your homework and learned from mistakes, as we all do, so this grow will be your best!
Maybe feed you babies some crawdad guts!:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Top of the Bud to ya Mc. you have done your homework and learned from mistakes, as we all do, so this grow will be your best!
Maybe feed you babies some crawdad guts!:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

LOL, I thought about grindin those crawdads up, but I think loadie would chase me off if I did...LOL! Good weed clay, glad your show is so rewarding for you and all the participants. You showing ceramics?

Mc hope you don't mind me following your grow. I do hydro in a 4x4 tent and also have a BCNL Bloombox and Producer.

Back
Top Bottom