McRib Is Back To Stay

Indeed, happy belated 420! Hope it was a good one for you.

Does this mean you’re starting another grow!?

Hey DAB. No grow planned in my near future. I do miss growing but I’ve also been enjoying getting away from the house. I still have a few camping trips planned this year. Next grow will have to be next year

Hey DAB. No grow planned in my near future. I do miss growing but I’ve also been enjoying getting away from the house. I still have a few camping trips planned this year. Next grow will have to be next year
I hear ya, camping this year does sound like a great idea, there’ll always be time to grow!

Hey 420 family. I’ve been a shit friend…

Been struggling a bit of late. Just my mood struggles.

My stash is looking very sad and can’t fucken go anywhere so popped a few seeds. They are being very slow to germinate. I really hate growing from seed. Much prefer cloning.

I’m having a crack at Hindu Kush, White Widow, Gelato, Peyote Gorilla and a couple of seeds pulled off a Dinachem from my last run.

If we somehow manage to get out of lockdown in the next 4 weeks I’ll be abandoning this grow and fucking of to the NT for a month or so to try to regain my sanity. I fucken hate winter in Melbourne.

Sorry for all the negativity

020D508E-6A56-41AF-A3D9-F936351CEAE4.jpeg

Hey 420 family. I’ve been a shit friend…

Been struggling a bit of late. Just my mood struggles.

My stash is looking very sad and can’t fucken go anywhere so popped a few seeds. They are being very slow to germinate. I really hate growing from seed. Much prefer cloning.

I’m having a crack at Hindu Kush, White Widow, Gelato, Peyote Gorilla and a couple of seeds pulled off a Dinachem from my last run.

If we somehow manage to get out of lockdown in the next 4 weeks I’ll be abandoning this grow and fucking of to the NT for a month or so to try to regain my sanity. I fucken hate winter in Melbourne.

Sorry for all the negativity

020D508E-6A56-41AF-A3D9-F936351CEAE4.jpeg
Omg hello :)

I've missed you.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there's no fucking way you'll be outta lockdown in 4 weeks. On the upside I get to watch your grow :)

NSW is faaaaked. It's got away to the point they aren't even contact tracing now.

We are out of lockdown but in masks.

Good to see you back.

Melbourne is one of my favourite cities. Never been to NT. I hope you can find some sanity closer to home.
You’ve made leaps and bounds in the right direction with your choices of varieties there. They all sound as good as each other !

Hey McRib!

Glad to see you back! Sorry to hear about the circumstances, and i hope that your garden helps. Even without reaching harvest, I've found great satisfaction and :peace: spending time in the garden.

And btw- no way in hell would I call you "a shit friend ":rofl:

Wish I could share :passitleft:

I've missed you.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there's no fucking way you'll be outta lockdown in 4 weeks. On the upside I get to watch your grow :)
Oi! I'm still trying to be optimistic as much as optimism is against my nature. Missed you too :kiss:

Melbourne is one of my favourite cities. Never been to NT. I hope you can find some sanity closer to home.
You’ve made leaps and bounds in the right direction with your choices of varieties there. They all sound as good as each other !
Hey Donk. I really love Melbourne apart from the winters. My mood suffers terribly during the cold, dark months. NT is an awesome place. So full of Indigeonus Austrailian history. I haven't spent a lot of time in Darwin but had a ball the few times I've stayed there.

I have high hopes (as always) for the varieties. The Gelato might not make it though. It had helmet head and I think I may have damaged the stem when tried to remove it with my clumsy hands.

Hey McRib!

Glad to see you back! Sorry to hear about the circumstances, and i hope that your garden helps. Even without reaching harvest, I've found great satisfaction and :peace: spending time in the garden.

And btw- no way in hell would I call you "a shit friend ":rofl:

Wish I could share :passitleft:
Hey Rex. I loved having my grow to escape to and tune out the rest of the world. I think my grow will be a few weeks behind yours. Your new light looks boss:thumb:

Thanks for stopping by guys

What up - McRib?

Good to see you in the neighborhood! I have same with winters here in US. We get cold and snow here but it’s the short days, lack of sunlight and reduced outdoor opportunities that sucketh out loud. Remind yourself its only 13 weeks - this too shall pass.

glad you are in the garden tho - it’s very therapeutic. hey don’t be a stranger!!

Hey McRib, good to see you back and starting a grow. The lockdowns are a pain, altho when we had our first lockdown I was rapt that I had a bunch of buds growing. I can't imagine what a shit it would be to have no option but to buy it and yet not be able to, at least having a toke regularly in these circumstances is a heck of lot better than not. Escaping to NT sounds choice too!

Hey lads. Thanks for dropping by

We get cold and snow here but it’s the short days, lack of sunlight and reduced outdoor opportunities that sucketh out loud.
Our winter is much milder than yours by the sound if it. Can’t help how you feel though hey…

having a toke regularly in these circumstances is a heck of lot better than not
100% brother :passitleft:

Starting from seed is such slow going. I’ve been resisting the urge to water them every 5 minutes to make them grow quicker.

Here’s the team. All have germinated except for the Holy Punch. Gelato looks like it may live even after I removed its seed casing.

A504391D-CDFA-483B-96DD-A272E2CD6123.jpeg

I’ve been tucking into some Critical Orange Punch. It doesn’t knock me on my arse like my Dinachem but I’m enjoying the smoke/vape. I’m not a fan of the taste though. It’s sorta like orange juice and toothpaste to me. Interestingly the toothpaste isn’t as noticeable when smoking it as opposed to vaping.

Ive recently been diagnosed with Crohns Disease. I’ve ignored the symptoms for years but finally ended going to emergency in severe pain from an abscess on my arse (too much information??? :laugh:). I haven’t started treatment yet. I have had melanomas removed over the last few years so I have to wait for the gastroenterologist, dermatologist and oncologist to get together to recommend a treatment because apparently the usual treatment can increase likelihood of more melanomas (and other cancers).

I’ve been doing some research on whether cannabis can be used in the treatment and management of Crohn’s. There is mixed information out there but some suggestion that both CBD and THC can be beneficial in both prevention and management of flare ups. I will discuss the option of medical cannabis with my GP when the time comes but I’ve also been looking into making my own infused oil. I’ve still got about 100g of Blue Dream CBD that could be good for oil.

Anyway… it’s a beautiful day outside here in sunny Melbourne. I’m off to take the dog for a walk along the beach with the kids for our permitted 2 hours of exercise.

Hey McRib, the Orange Punch sounds nice! Too bad about the Crohns, there is a lot of stuff about from folk already looking down those lines, I hope you find some answers in the medical cannabis side of things. Lockdowns are a shit to contend with unfortunately.

Ow. Crohn‘s has got to suck. You have my sympathies. FWIW at least a diagnosis means you’re not punching in the dark. Inflammation should respond well to an ECS tweaked with cannameds.

Not marching up and down the Yarra then? Last time I was in Melbourne I took the train out to St Kilda (there’s a cool little record shop out there). Nice beach too. Except The Age says not to swim there today. You know that though.

Starting from seed is such slow going. I’ve been resisting the urge to water them every 5 minutes to make them grow quicker.

Here’s the team. All have germinated except for the Holy Punch. Gelato looks like it may live even after I removed its seed casing.

A504391D-CDFA-483B-96DD-A272E2CD6123.jpeg

I’ve been tucking into some Critical Orange Punch. It doesn’t knock me on my arse like my Dinachem but I’m enjoying the smoke/vape. I’m not a fan of the taste though. It’s sorta like orange juice and toothpaste to me. Interestingly the toothpaste isn’t as noticeable when smoking it as opposed to vaping.

Ive recently been diagnosed with Crohns Disease. I’ve ignored the symptoms for years but finally ended going to emergency in severe pain from an abscess on my arse (too much information??? :laugh:). I haven’t started treatment yet. I have had melanomas removed over the last few years so I have to wait for the gastroenterologist, dermatologist and oncologist to get together to recommend a treatment because apparently the usual treatment can increase likelihood of more melanomas (and other cancers).

I’ve been doing some research on whether cannabis can be used in the treatment and management of Crohn’s. There is mixed information out there but some suggestion that both CBD and THC can be beneficial in both prevention and management of flare ups. I will discuss the option of medical cannabis with my GP when the time comes but I’ve also been looking into making my own infused oil. I’ve still got about 100g of Blue Dream CBD that could be good for oil.

Anyway… it’s a beautiful day outside here in sunny Melbourne. I’m off to take the dog for a walk along the beach with the kids for our permitted 2 hours of exercise.
I have been meaning to reply to this.

Sorry to hear your colon is faaaked but happy you got a diagnosis. Some people can manage the symptoms quite well with diet changes and anti inflammatories when your poo tubes are on fire.

Is the abscess an anal fistula or on your actual arse. I know it’s wrong to many but I love packing a good abscess. Even when they stink.

I have been meaning to reply to this.

Sorry to hear your colon is faaaked but happy you got a diagnosis. Some people can manage the symptoms quite well with diet changes and anti inflammatories when your poo tubes are on fire.

Is the abscess an anal fistula or on your actual arse. I know it’s wrong to many but I love packing a good abscess. Even when they stink.
Perianal abscess. Conveniently right next to my anus…

I have to admit that I’m struggling to keep temperatures steady. I’ve given up on chasing VPD. I’m positive that I have no light leaks though:)

I’m almost certain this hermie was genetics though. I suspect the source of the seeds was from a hermed plant. I think I’m lucky to have the one plant that hasn’t hermed.

She is starting to stack nicely coming up to the end of week 3. She’s also started to let off a really nice fruity smell which I don’t recall from her mum :yummy:
03435293-D572-48A9-80A3-C08DC900F94F.jpeg

9574E5F1-A4AE-4620-8CC2-D11D5F838022.jpeg

Fingers crossed that the genetics I have now are stable. I’m really impressed with the growth from the Dinachem. It has been so vigorous and has great structure. It just always looks to be happily praying to the light. It’s coming up to its second week of 12/12 so we should start seeing some buds this week
Looking pretty snazzy

Back
Top Bottom