Thanks Carmen!
You know, until now I didn't know there was a book by that name!
And an excellent film with Kathy Bates as Dolores Claiborne. An instance in which the film and the book are as good as one another in my view.

Day 38
So, looking at the height of Delilah, it's time to flip. Tomorrow will be their first uninterrupted 12 hours of dark.
My tent is pretty tall, but with the carbon filter up there I don't have as much room as I would like to let them grow up.
I'm also not sure how much they're going to stretch. Both strains have some sativa genetics in them.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah
@Barney's Farm @Herbies Seeds

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Thanks Al!
@HashGirl came up with Delilah, and I decided I liked Dolores when I was going through women's names that start with D in my head. You have any girls growing right now?
Why it starts with D? :)

Soon they're gonna be, got some seeds in paper towel :D

Day 39
My updates will be a bit later than usual. Having flipped to flower, my light schedule is 7pm to 7am.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

And an excellent film with Kathy Bates as Dolores Claiborne. An instance in which the film and the book are as good as one another in my view.
I'll see if it's on Netflix! I'll also look for the book.
Why it starts with D? :)

Soon they're gonna be, got some seeds in paper towel :D
Because Do si dos starts with D. Not a great reason, but it gave me a starting point!
Tag me in when you start a journal!

Day 34
I'm hoping the transplant to fresh soil and upping the nutes clears up whatever is affecting Dolores. It's weird how it slows down and then speeds up again.
These leaves are crispy, so I'll be trimming them off, but I wanted to show what's happening. It looks a lot like a lack of P, but there's plenty in the Remo veg schedule, and Delilah isn't affected.
Ahh well. We'll see how things go in the next few days.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores

That's probably a better way to do it!

Thanks Carmen!

Thanks Bill!

Thanks Krissi!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks Shed!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans here!
Have a great day!
Wow has big hands so pretty..

Day 40
Flip 2
I added 2ml/L of bloom to the nutes to up the proportion of P. I don't see how there could possibly be too little of it in there already, but it's clear that Dolores isn't getting enough of it. If this doesn't help, then it's clearly a problem in her root zone.
Other than that, I fed them both today, and the runoff went to the strawberry plant.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Wow has big hands so pretty..
Thanks sj!
They are coming back nicely Mel! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB!
They still have a ways to go, but I'm pretty happy with their progress.
Hey Mel,, how tall are they?? Just curious
Sorry it took so long to get back to you but I had to wait until lights on,
Delilah is 39cm, and Dolores is 30cm.
That would be about 16 inches, and 12 inches respectively.

Day 41
Flip 3
I should not have tried to grow 2 plants in the tent this time. Definitely not with other plants in there. I don't have as much airflow as I really need to get the pots dry in a reasonable time, so it's making feeding tricky as they seem to go through the nutrients in their feedings before they can finish the water.
That being said, Dolores is mostly a darker green now, so I think the feed I gave them recently was the right decision. I'll probably switch over to the bloom formula sooner than I usually would.
I'm not going to give up on trying to get them healthy. They're still fairly vigorous, but I'm going to see how long it takes for them to start to droop after the pots get as light as they have been when I feed them.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

I have some good news coming in the next few days, so I have a question for you guys. Which of these words sounds better to you: Redemption, Classics, or Power?

Hey Mellypants :)

Grow is looking good. Maybe they are just a lighter lime green breed? Coz the growth looks good.
Thanks Tra!
I think they're supposed to be a lot darker than they are right now. I just need to remember the lessons I've learned in other indoor grows.

Have a great night everyone!

Redemption..
First vote in!
Classics!
Noted!
Classics :) The other two are too loaded imo
Two for classics so far, hmm.
Definitely classics!
Three now. I'm sensing a trend...
Ya it has to be classic,,, redemption sounds like you screwed up or lost out the first time and power is to wide of a brush stroke... have you ever floral sprayed with fulvic acid Mel.
Well, I did screw up a bit, and power is a bit vague. I just don't want to give too much away yet.
So I'm thinking it'll be classics, which is good, because one will definitely be new to me!
I've never foliar sprayed fulvic acid, in fact I've never foliar sprayed indoors.
Are you thinking it would be helpful?

I don’t know much about the indoor thing,,, though all things being relevant .. water, light, food.. I have had good results in the great outdoors .. Humic in the ground and fulvic in the air.. no just that curiosity thing. Do a little research and see what you think.

I looked it up, and outdoors I might use it, but indoors with the airflow situation right now I think I'd be asking for trouble.
Adding it to a feed might help, since what I read indicates it can aid nutrient uptake.

I have concerns Mel. If it were an LOS grow I would say you are in the beginnings of a mag deficiency. As for synthetics I have no idea how to fix it but being synthetics I would guess and start with PH and then maybe CalMag but... I know zero about synthetics. Also you have a mild case of the serrations curling so rh or light height (vpd) needs to be checked. The mag deficiency is just starting but the red stems lean me towards mag and not nitro for the light green. I do know from reading, not experience, that with synthetics you should ensure a proper ph before just throwing food at them. Any synthetic soil guys got some input or am I just being a worry wart? My guess would be you have mixed organics and synthetics but again, thats just from what I have seen online. Again I really dont know synths but I do see an issue popping up and the issue looks larger than the vpd thing, looks like a lockout starting to me. Hope Im wrong.

Back
Top Bottom