Mel's ViparSpectra XS 2000 Sponsored Grow - Blueberry & Northern Lights

So, it's time to tell you a bit about the new plant I'm growing now, Zkittlez!

Zkittlez
60% indica/40%sativa
Photoperiod
Flowering - 8-10 weeks
Flavour - Grape, grapefruit, berry
Effects - Relaxed, sleepy, happy
THC - 20%
Terpenes - Caryophyllene, linalool, humulene

Blueberry
@Canuk Seeds @True North Seed Bank

Northern Lights - she's still not doing well, but her stem has greened up so I don't think she's dead yet
@Herbies Seeds

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

I'm really liking the XS 2000 so far. The tent isn't heating up excessively, I only have it at 50% intensity so far and I still had to raise it because the plants were showing light stress, and they're all responding really well.

Sorry about the Northern Lights Mel. Let's hope Zkittlez and Apple Betty get their grow on like your cute Blueberry baby.
Thanks Carmen!
I'm not growing the Apple Betty yet, I've just added the Zkittlez to the Blueberry and Northern Lights!
I believe in her!

Don’t give up!
Don't worry Tra! I'm not going to give up on her until she either recovers or dies!

Sorry about the Northern Lights Mel. Let's hope Zkittlez and Apple Betty get their grow on like your cute Blueberry baby.
Thanks Carmen!
I'm not growing the Apple Betty yet, I've just added the Zkittlez to the Blueberry and Northern Lights!
I believe in her!

Don’t give up!
Don't worry Tra! I'm not going to give up on her until she either recovers or dies!

Yeah, dont give up before they die, maybe they can recover.

Hello everyone!
I'm proud to have the opportunity to show off the @ViparSpectra XS 2000!
This is a board style LED grow light with a full spectrum supplemented by 660 Red, and 730 IR diodes.
I'm really looking forward to see what I can do with this light, seed to harvest!

To start off here's some pics, and then some details...
XS2000 A.png
XS2000 B.png
XS2000 C.png
XS2000 D.png
XS2000 E.png
XS2000 F.png
XS2000 G.png

From the website:
TOP PERFORMANCE & HIGHER QUALITY YIELDS:VIPARSPECTRA XS2000 LED grow light adopts the latest high-quality LEDs
technology-Samsung LM301B diodes, high energy efficiency LEDs increase yield of crops and save operation cost, generates more
usable lighting per watt and provides better light canopy penetration.

OPTIMAL FULL SPECTRUM & FLEXIBLE DIMMIER: Consists of 3000K warm white, 5000K white, 660nm deep red, and 730nm IR light,
which providing your plants with excellent full spectrum led grow lights. The red and IR light are particularly useful during bloom,
which can speed up bloom time and enhance high yields to obtain the ideal harvest. An added dimmer knob is featured to
manipulate the light intensity at liberty, provides desired needs for plants in all stages from veg to bloom.

SILENT OPERATION & SOLID CONSTRUCTION: No fans zero noise. Large areas of solid aluminum heat sinks help you to achieve the
ideal cooling system. Adopts high safety performance MEAN WELL HLG series driver to achieve high PAR output, longer lifespan to
speed up plant's grow processes and boost yields while saving you on your energy bill.

So, I've already got the light up in a new 120x60cm tent, and it really looks good in there! In the next post I'll tell you al about the seeds, and the growing environment!

And just in case you missed it, here's the link to their website:

Everyone is welcome, and if you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask or share them!

Sorry I'm late. Life has been busy. Congrats on the new light and the babies. I think the Northern Lights might surprise you. She could still pull through.

And, it's not like the Fruit Punch auto seed I planted that grew up upside down and I didn't even notice until she died. Granted I was sick but still...

I am interested in this one. I am thinking about trying Blueberry myself next year. I am planning on Acapulco Gold, Golden Tiger, but I still have two slots to fill. I have gotten Blueberry freebies in the past and have a few to try.

You mentioned earlier that you've grown it before, how much did it stretch after flip? Did it double or more?
Also if you've grown it more than once, did they develop the same each time and are there lots of different phenos?

Did your previous Blueberrys have wide or narrow leaves? I think narrow leafed plants can be grown thicker than wide leafed strains. More light gets through to lower buds.

Hey GW. I'm growing 2 Blueberries from Seedsman right now if you want to have a look at mine.

That sounds good to me. My seeds are Seedsman, so they are probably the indica leaning too.

I can attest that they are indica-dominant.

I grew the Seedsman blueberry autoflower first and loved the happy high so much, I decided to grow 2 of their photoperiod blueberries. They will be ready within the month.

Sorry everyone, I meant to upload these last night.

Blueberry
@Canuk Seeds

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Northern Lights
@Herbies Seeds

They're never dead until they're dead! Go NL girl go!!!
She's still here, but no change in her condition so far. I really am hoping she'll recover, Northern Lights is a strain I want to try.
Yeah, dont give up before they die, maybe they can recover.
Hopefully she will.
Sorry I'm late. Life has been busy. Congrats on the new light and the babies. I think the Northern Lights might surprise you. She could still pull through.

And, it's not like the Fruit Punch auto seed I planted that grew up upside down and I didn't even notice until she died. Granted I was sick but still...

Hey GW. I'm growing 2 Blueberries from Seedsman right now if you want to have a look at mine.

I can attest that they are indica-dominant.

I grew the Seedsman blueberry autoflower first and loved the happy high so much, I decided to grow 2 of their photoperiod blueberries. They will be ready within the month.
Glad you're here, and I'm happy you're on the mend!
Blueberry is one of those strains where I walk around with a huge smile on my face. One of my favourites.

Well, I haven't quite given up on the Northern Lights, but I think she's dead.
I have one seed left, so I'll put it aside for an attempt at a redemption grow later.
That being said, Blueberry and Zkittlez are doing quite well so far.

Blueberry
@Canuk Seeds

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Northern Lights
@Herbies Seeds

Sorry everyone, I meant to upload these last night.

Blueberry
@Canuk Seeds

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Northern Lights
@Herbies Seeds

She's still here, but no change in her condition so far. I really am hoping she'll recover, Northern Lights is a strain I want to try.

Hopefully she will.

Glad you're here, and I'm happy you're on the mend!
Blueberry is one of those strains where I walk around with a huge smile on my face. One of my favourites.
Hey Mel is that red colored stem genetics I was wondering because I’ve seen others with it?Just curious + I hope that other one is Ok 👌. CL🍀

Hey Mel is that red colored stem genetics I was wondering because I’ve seen others with it?Just curious + I hope that other one is Ok 👌. CL🍀
I think it's normal. I don't remember ever having a seedling that didn't have a stem that colour until it gets thicker.

I think it's normal. I don't remember ever having a seedling that didn't have a stem that colour until it gets thicker.
The Tangie + Green Crack I grew last summer didn’t have that. Idk? I’ve seen a lot that did though. It’s no big deal just something I always wondered about. Thanks Mel. CL🍀

Sorry guys, but she's turning brown. I'm going to have to cal this one. I will have a redemption grow of Northern Lights in the future, but I'll be going with a different breeder.
So, we're going with just the Blueberry and Zkittlez.

Blueberry
@Canuk Seeds

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

I still have my fingers crossed for little northern lol, I have confidence in her lol
Sorry, I had high hopes too.
The Tangie + Green Crack I grew last summer didn’t have that. Idk? I’ve seen a lot that did though. It’s no big deal just something I always wondered about. Thanks Mel. CL🍀
I'll keep an eye on future seedlings. I usually grow indicas and indica dom hybrids. I'm planning a sativa dom tent next winter though. Strawberry Blue and Amnesia Lemon, both freebies from Herbies, under this xs 2000. I may look at some of my other sativa dom seeds if it looks like this tent can hold 3 plants.
Omg I need that NL to live!

She can be our Christmas miracle!

🙏 🙏 🙏
Sorry Tra, I really did want her to fourish.

Sorry guys, but she's turning brown. I'm going to have to cal this one. I will have a redemption grow of Northern Lights in the future, but I'll be going with a different breeder.

Blueberry
@Canuk Seeds

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

I'll keep an eye on future seedlings. I usually grow indicas and indica dom hybrids. I'm planning a sativa dom tent next winter though. Strawberry Blue and Amnesia Lemon, both freebies from Herbies, under this xs 2000. I may look at some of my other sativa dom seeds if it looks like this tent can hold 3 plants.

Bummer Mel my Condolences 💐. CL🍀

Blueberry
@Canuk Seeds

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Dang northern lights is one of my favorites to grow it was my first genetic I ever paid for and grew successfully!
Total bummer but that blueberry is on my list as well so that will be interesting to see how yours grows and if it makes me purchase some seeds

What breeder was the northern lights?
I looked back but maybe missed it?

Dang northern lights is one of my favorites to grow it was my first genetic I ever paid for and grew successfully!
Total bummer but that blueberry is on my list as well so that will be interesting to see how yours grows and if it makes me purchase some seeds

What breeder was the northern lights?
I looked back but maybe missed it?
Vision seeds, purchased through @Herbies Seeds.
I have one left, so I'll try to pop it at some point, but right now I'm going to spend a little extra time training the Blueberry and Zkittlez.
I've grown the @Canuk Seeds Blueberry before, and it's a good one. Zkittlez is new to me though.
Bummer Mel my Condolences 💐. CL🍀
Sorry Mel, that's disappointing.
Thanks guys. It is disappointing, but it happens.

Vision seeds, purchased through @Herbies Seeds.
I have one left, so I'll try to pop it at some point, but right now I'm going to spend a little extra time training the Blueberry and Zkittlez.
I've grown the @Canuk Seeds Blueberry before, and it's a good one. Zkittlez is new to me though.

Thanks guys. It is disappointing, but it happens.
I grew Northern lights from Nirvana when I grew mine back in the day and I was delighted with the results!

Back
Top Bottom