You have a lot of clear Mel , you also have a lot of weed so I wouldn’t care. I have to start a plant so it’s ready to fill in. Mine are still 20days if I’m lucky, I’m too impatient to grow photos. But you really can’t grow a lb with an auto , at least I can’t but you sure can with yours . Your gonna have fun trimming those colas

Day 134
Flower 61
Flip 71
She's still going. Some of the yellowing leaves near the top are starting to turn purple too. From here on in I will also be posting trich shots. Tomorrow I will choose two spots on one cola to keep them relatively consistent.
Doug's Varin 11 Apr 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 11 Apr 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 11 Apr 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 11 Apr 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

It's kind of hard to believe she can still get any photosynthesis done with those yellow leaves blocking all the light.
Doug's Varin 11 Apr 2022 Trichs.jpg

Doug's Varin 11 Apr 2022 Trichs 1.jpg

Those are some solid tasty lookin nugs you have going there my friend
Thanks! I haven't been squeezing them, so the proof will be in the trim!
Those colas are gonna weigh an oz apiece Mel, nice job.
Lol, I hope so! The scale might be a little deceiving, given it's a small tent.
Unless you're in a hurry to get it over with, more light makes bigger buds...and you have those in spades. Why stop now?

Still thinking two weeks on that beauty!
I can give her another two weeks, lol. Puts harvest day pretty close to my birthday though.
You have a lot of clear Mel , you also have a lot of weed so I wouldn’t care. I have to start a plant so it’s ready to fill in. Mine are still 20days if I’m lucky, I’m too impatient to grow photos. But you really can’t grow a lb with an auto , at least I can’t but you sure can with yours . Your gonna have fun trimming those colas
I don't know about that, I've only grown one auto so far, and I didn't get anywhere near a pound, lol.
Was pretty good weed though. Maybe I'll have some of that one tonight.

Thanks for all the encouragement! I'll keep her going, even if it puts me in trim jail on my b-day!

Let her keep going Mel! The buds...the buds! :Rasta:

BTW, I still think those yellow leaves are lovely. They don't look sick. Hell, they might even be a genetic trait of your pheno!

Unless you're in a hurry to get it over with tired of looking at it, more light makes bigger buds...and you have those in spades. Why stop now?
FTFY Shed! :)

Day 135
Flower 62
Flip 72
She's looking a lot closer today.
Doug's Varin 12 Apr 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 12 Apr 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 12 Apr 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 12 Apr 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

I'm still working on the trich shots though. I'll have to pull her out of the tent to take them, so I'll be using the little LEDs on the loupe to light them.
Doug's Varin 12 Apr 2022 Trichs.jpg

Doug's Varin 12 Apr 2022 Trichs 1.jpg

Let her keep going Mel! The buds...the buds! :Rasta:

BTW, I still think those yellow leaves are lovely. They don't look sick. Hell, they might even be a genetic trait of your pheno!

FTFY Shed! :)
I will!
Some of them look perfect, at least for a while. The ones on the bottom of the plant are on the way out though. I gently tug on them, and if they don't come off I leave them until they do. The top ones turning purple are a bit of a surprise though!

You’ll have them in the mason jars soon Mel. That’s such a good feeling, those colas look huge . What are u thinking 6 ozs, I’m trying to figure out how big they are

You’ll have them in the mason jars soon Mel. That’s such a good feeling, those colas look huge . What are u thinking 6 ozs, I’m trying to figure out how big they are
I've given up trying to guess yield before harvest, lol. Never got it right. I'll put something in the next pic to show the scale.

Day 136
Flower 63
Flip 73
Had something to say, but I can't remember what it was. Oh well.
Doug's Varin 13 Apr 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 13 Apr 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 13 Apr 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 13 Apr 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

And I did remember to take a pic for scale, but it's not very good. That's a 3 gallon geopot.
Doug's Varin 13 Apr 2022 Scale.jpg

Doug's Varin 13 Apr 2022 Trichs.jpg

Doug's Varin 13 Apr 2022 Trichs 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 13 Apr 2022 Trichs 2.jpg

Damn, Mel!

Is that the best you could do to show the scale. Jeezy Peezy. :laugh:

Day 138
Flower 65
Flip 75
Getting a bunch more amber showing up. It's weird, I could have sworn those trichs were clear just a day or two ago. The calyxes on the most developed bud are swelling up a lot more. I think we're pretty damn close to the finish line here.
Doug's Varin 15 Apl 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Apl 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Apl 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Apl 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Apl 2022 Trichs.jpg

Doug's Varin 15 Apl 2022 Trichs 1.jpg

Day 139
Flower 66
Flip 76
Maybe I'm not accounting for the weight of the plant when I lift the pot or something.
Doug's Varin 16 Apl 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 16 Apl 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 16 Apl 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 16 Apl 2022 Pistils 1.jpg
Doug's Varin 16 Apl 2022 Trichs.jpg

This one looks like we're getting closer...
Doug's Varin 16 Apl 2022 Trichs 1.jpg

This one not so much.
Doug's Varin 16 Apl 2022 Trichs 2.jpg

The most developed bud now has fully swollen calyxes, and the trichs are in the harvest window, but I think I;ll leave it on there for now. See if the rest of the plant starts to catch up. She's clearly still drinking quite quickly. Still, won't be long.

Mel where do you get those sticks to hold up the buds, I need some. Your buds loom like their starting to buckle under their weight, not a bad problem is it lol . Tell you what you get attached to our plants and I have a hard time chopping them

That is a georgoius plant Mel. I love the way she faded at the end. :green_heart: Have fun with the chop.

Back
Top Bottom